剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
快接电♥话♥ 该死的
Pick up, damn it.
你在干什么? 你为什么不守着那些俄♥国♥人?
Why aren't you guarding the Russians?
抱歉 先生 我正试着联♥系♥达拉斯 他的语♥音♥信箱满了
Sorry, sir, I'm trying to reach Dallas. His voicemail's full.
我想他在拉迪那儿
I think he's at Ladi's.
他不知道计划又重启了
He doesn't know the plan's back in motion.
他选择让灯红酒绿吸引他离开了岗位
He chose to let the bright lights lure him from his post.
那是他的选择
It's on him.
我们没时间同情他
We don't have time for sympathy.
基地被攻破了
The compound's been breached.
杀了那些俄♥国♥人 然后在后面集♥合♥
Kill the Russians and rendezvous out back.
五分钟后会有辆货车来接我们
I have a van picking us up in five.
如果到时你还没来 我们不会等你的
If you're not there, it doesn't wait.
然后你就可以和你朋友一起 待在要被炸毁的一边
And you can join your friend on the wrong side of the blast.
听懂了吗?
Understood?
听懂了 先生
Yes, sir.
妈的
Oh! Fuck.
妈呀
Damn.
他想杀我
He was gonna kill me.
我就照你说的做了
I did what you told me to do.
我害怕了 把尖头刺入了柔软的地方
I acted scared, and I stuck this sharp end somewhere soft
然后刀就不在我手上了. . . 没关系
and then I didn't have my knife anymore- It's okay.
你做了你该做的事 好吗? 没关系的
You did exactly what you had to do, okay? It's okay.
好了 我们走吧 快点
All right. Let's go. Come on.
我们得去找温特斯
We gotta get to Winters.
走吧
Let's go.
保罗. . . 我刚才怎么说的?
Paul. Paul, what did I say?
往另一边划 保罗!
Row the other way. Paul!
收到
Roger.
好了 是时候行动了
Okay, it's go time.
保罗 你现在的状态没办法行动
Paul, you're in no shape for go time.
那我们刚才 在船库说的话不算数了吗?
What about what we said at the boathouse?
听我说 你还没完全恢复 你得知道这一点
Look, you're not at 100%. You must know that.
我需要你留在这里看着哈格蒂
I need you to stay here and watch Hagerty.
我们可能还需要他 来拯救维加斯的所有人
We still might need him to save everyone in Vegas.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
好吧 我留在这里
Okay, I'll stay here.
那你呢? 你打算怎么做?
But what about you? What are you gonna do?
做英雄
Hero shit.
听好了 伙计们
Listen up, men.
撤离部队三分钟后就到 大家要保持警惕
Evac's three minutes out. Keep your eyes and your ears open.
那埃伦呢?
What about Ehren?
他干掉了美军的人 不然就是被他们干掉了
He took care of the American forces, or they took care of him.
核弹在他手上
He's got the nuke.
这是个好机会 他们只有七个人
This is our window. There's only seven of them.
我们先干掉枪手
We'll take out the gunman first.
再干掉他们的老板 把箱子抢过来 然后我们就可以回家了
Then the boss. Grab the case. And then we're home free.
你说得对
You were right.
你的冷冻库就像 在西伯利亚的周日漫步一样
Your freezer was just like a Sunday stroll in Siberia.
算了吧 你们寡不敌众
Don't bother. You are outnumbered.
弗拉迪斯拉夫 我的朋友
Vladislav, my friend.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想谈生意? 那我们就谈生意吧
You wanted to do business? Let's do business.
我还是能把钱汇给你的
I can still wire the money.
你本来只需要耐心等待
All you had to do was be patient.
等我们把艾凡·科索沃救回来
Let us get Ivan Koslov back,
炸♥弹♥就是你的了
and the bomb would be yours.
但现在
But now,
你的钱对我来说已经不重要了
your money no longer matters to me.
我只想看到你的生命从你的眼中流逝
All I want is to see your life drain from your eyes.
你确定吗? 我可以付双倍的价钱
You sure? I can pay double.
他的钱对我来说仍然很重要
His money still matters to me.
你的忠诚在哪里?
Where is your loyalty?
忠诚什么好处都没给到我
Loyalty has gotten us nowhere.
而金钱能让我随心所欲
Money will get me anywhere I want to go.
他说得有道理
He makes a good point.
到底什么情况? 俄♥国♥人发生内讧了
What is going on? Dissension in the Russian ranks.
混乱可能对我们有利
Chaos can work to our advantage.
我可以干掉六个左右
I can take out half a dozen or so,
你去包抄他们 把核弹抢过来
while you outflank them and grab the nuke.
我不会让你为了赌一把而牺牲自己的
I am not letting you sacrifice yourself for a crapshoot.
尤其是在还有办法的情况下
Not when there's still another card to play.
把核弹交给我 同志
Give me the nuke, comrade.
所有的钱都是你的了
And the full payment will be yours.
我可以把钱转到任何你指定的账户
I can transfer the funds to any account you like,
立刻就转
right here and now.
然后你就成了叛徒
And you would be a traitor.
你不能相信这个人!
You cannot trust this man!
那我又能相信你吗?
And I can trust you?
如果还有更好的选择呢?
What if there's a better option?
不瞒你们说 我已经派了 狙击手盯着这里的每一个人
Full disclosure, I've got snipers on all of you.
如果我死了 你们也会死
I die, you die.
我可以给你同样的报酬
I can offer you that same payout.
但和马多克斯先生不同的是
And unlike Mr. Maddox,
我可以保证你的安全和豁免权
I can guarantee you safety and immunity.
你可以在美国政♥府♥的保护下 享受你的赏金
You can enjoy your bounty with protection of the US government.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
(珍的照片)
抱歉 我选择了一份 必须经常出差的职业
I'm sorry I chose a career where I have to be away so often.
但我发誓 我无时无刻都想着你
But I swear, I always think about you.
我爱你 珍
I love you, Jen.
该死的 温特斯被逮到了
Shit, they got Winters.
她骗你的
Bullshit.
她一拿到核弹就会把你关起来
Once she has the nuke, she will lock you up.
你就从此不见天日了
You'll never see daylight.
他说得对 中情局是不可能和军♥火♥商合作的
He's right. CIA would never do business with an arms dealer.
确实
That's true.
但一个国家的军♥火♥商 也可能因为不同的结果
But one country's arms dealer is another's hero
而成为另一个国家的英雄
depending on the outcome.
选择权在你手里
The choice is yours.
怎么样 伙计们?
What do you say, guys?
这个自以为是的圈子 还能再容下几个人吗?
Got room for a couple of more at this circle jerk?
麦克奈特 退下 什么?
McKnight, stand down. What?
我不会相信你们任何一个. . .
I don't trust any of you. . .
狙击手!
Sniper!
我去把核弹拿过来
I'm going for the nuke.
温特斯 小心
Winters, watch out.
事情变得一团糟了
Well, this turned into a real clusterfuck.
是啊 你一出现就这样了
Yeah. Right when you showed up.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
核弹 核弹去哪了?
The nuke. Where is it?
该死的
Oh, shit.
马多克斯呢?
Where's Maddox?
大门 快!
The gate. Go!
很准时 我们走吧
Right on schedule. Let's go.
准备去哪里吗?
Going somewhere?
敢动一下 我就把你们这些混♥蛋♥. . .
Make one move and I'll blow you motherfuckers. . .
打飞
away.
糟了
Oh, shit.
不! 该死的!
No! Fuck!
王八蛋!
Motherfuckers!
妈的!
Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck! Please, God, no!
拜托 天啊 不要!
那是谁的血?
Whose blood is that?
玛雅
Maya.
玛雅 你能听见我说话吗? 玛雅?
Maya, can you hear me? Maya?
勒纳? 喂 你能听见吗?
Lerner? Hey, can you hear me?
该死的! 玛雅!
Fuck! Maya!
请告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me this isn't real.
玛雅! 睁开你的眼睛
Maya, Maya. Maya! Open your eyes.
玛雅! 这是命令 勒纳
Maya! That's an order, Lerner.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表