剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥是个天才
You're a fucking genius.
你是国安局最年轻的新兵
You're the youngest recruit the NSA's ever had.
是的 而我大部分时间 都待在一辆昏暗的面包车里解密代码
Yeah. And I spend most of my time in a dark van decrypting code.
然后我走入现实世界时 却发现自己毫无头绪
And then I go out in the real world and I'm clueless.
我们都他妈的毫无头绪
We're all fucking clueless.
但是 在我眼中 你是个完美的强者
But then, I look at you and I see the ultimate badass.
别说了! 你很聪明、很性感
Stop! You're smart. You're sexy.
你不在乎别人怎么想 我行我素
You don't shit from anyone. You're a fucking boss.
你是怎么找到这种自信的?
How did you find that confidence?
在某种程度上 我想我发现. . .
At some point, I guess I realized. . .
如果你想让事情按照某个方向发展 你不能依靠命运或运气
if you want things to be a certain way, you can't depend on fate or luck.
你必须靠自己的努力去实现
Just gotta step up. Make it happen yourself.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
给他上油! 空有一身肌肉的无脑之人
Grease him up! Ah! All biceps, no brains.
我的脑已经够用了
I've got enough brains.
给我们腾出地方!
Oh! Part the sea!
来吧 我们去看热闹
Come on, we're fun.
往后退!
Back it up!
真好吃
Oh! That is good.
准备好了吗 大男孩? 好了!
Ready, big boy? Yeah!
只要他多喝几杯 很快就会有人给特兰克上油
Get a couple drinks in him, sooner or later, someone greases up Trunk.
没有人能在一分钟内打倒他
No one's taken him down inside of a minute.
麦克奈特可能是我见过最自大的混♥蛋♥
McKnight might be the cockiest son of a bitch I've ever met,
但正因如此 他才那么受女人欢迎
that's why the ladies love him.
麦克奈特喜欢什么样的女人? 只要是有生命的他都能上
What kinda ladies is McKnight into? He'll fuck anything with a pulse.
要说终极目标的话 就是《校园蓝调》中的艾丽·拉特
If we're talking end game, Ali Larter from Varsity Blues.
那是他的梦中情人
That's his dream girl.
好了 来吧
All right, bring it up.
美国!
USA! USA! USA! USA!
喂 你知道 你们俩都是美国人 对吧?
Hey. You do realize you're both USA, right?
温特斯 那可是范·迪塞尔式的壮举
Winters, that was a feat of Vin Diesel-ian proportions.
好吧? 别表现得好像你丝毫不为所动
Okay? Do not act like you're unimpressed.
你让自己尴尬了整整一分钟 然后侥幸获胜罢了
You embarrassed yourself for a full minute, then got lucky.
你觉得你能比我快吗? 我没这么说过
You can do it faster? That's not what I said.
但显然 我可以
But obviously, I can.
Oh! Oh! Oh!
那你来吧 谢谢
Oh! He's all yours. Oh, thank you.
让我们大开眼界吧 喂
Let's see it. Hey.
可以借我一下吗? 没问题
Can I borrow this? Of course.
你很漂亮 别说了
You're so pretty. Stop.
你确定要这么做吗? 这样会把你漂亮的裙子弄脏的
You sure you want to do this? It'll get that nice dress all dirty.
干洗费就让我来操心吧 你只需要注意别让自己倒下
Let me worry about the dry cleaning bill. You focus on staying upright.
说得好 老板
Talk that shit, boss.
小心点 特兰克 你的对手可是中情局的
Yo, watch yourself, Trunk. That's intelligence coming at you now.
什么?
What?
天啊 她竟然破纪录了!
Holy shit, that's gotta be a new record!
美国?
USA?
美国!
USA! USA! USA! ♪ I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' all right ♪
♪ Baby, I'ma have The best fuckin' night of my life ♪
♪ And wherever it takes me I'm down for the ride ♪
♪ Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' all right. . . ♪
喂 我是珍 请勿留言
Hey, it's Jen. Don't leave a message.
珍 我希望你能收到这条留言
Jen, I hope you get this message.
不知道为什么 我的电♥话♥ 响了几声就转到语♥音♥信箱了
My calls are going to voicemail after only a couple rings.
我只想说 我希望你在舞会上玩得开心点
I just want to say, I want you to have fun at prom.
但别让你的朋友逼你做
Don't let your friends pressure you
任何我不会做的事 好吧 亲爱的?
into doing anything I wouldn't do. Okay, sweetheart?
艾丽·拉特 《校园蓝调》
Ali Larter, Varsity Blues.
Oh!
(鲜奶油)
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit.
需要我帮你把油弄掉吗 大男孩?
Need some help getting that grease off, big boy?
滚开 他是我的
Back off. He's mine.
什么. . . 该死的!
Oh, what the Oh, shit!
卧♥槽♥! 妈的!
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
天啊 对不起 给我滚出去!
Shit. I'm sorry. Get the fuck out!
我什么都没看见 滚出去!
I didn't see anything. Get the fuck out!
该死的
Shit.
这就是你想跟我谈的事吗?
You wanted to talk about this?
给我滚! 好! 我滚!
Get the fuck out! Fine! I'm out. I'm out! I'm out!
我的天啊
Holy shit.
喂 谢天谢地 不 你的电♥话♥来得正是时候 相信我
Hey. Thank God. No, it's perfect timing. Believe me.
让我先找个安静的地方
Let me just find some place quiet.
(华盛顿特区)
(中♥央♥情报局)
这说不通
This doesn't add up.
我们知道科索沃 有足以炸掉这座城市的铀
We know that Koslov had enough uranium to blow the city.
现在实验室却说 我们缴获的炸♥弹♥里只含微量?
Now the lab is saying the bomb we seized only has hints of it?
其他的铀去哪了? 长官!
Where's the rest? Sir!
我们刚收到一条信息
We just got a message.
不是好消息
It's not good.
召集联席参谋长们 五分钟后在战情室开会
Gather the joint chiefs. Situation room, five minutes.
还有联♥系♥温特斯
Get in touch with Winters.
我们现在比任何时候都需要她
We need her now more than ever.
我们明天都不要醒过来!
Fuck waking up tomorrow!
就像法语里说的. . .
Like they say en français. . .
女士们 我们今晚来尽情狂欢吧!
Let's get fucked up tonight!
没事 因为你们知道吗?
It's all good. S'all good. S'all good. Because you know what?
我要叫客房♥服务再给我们送点酒来
I'm gonna call room service and have 'em bring us up some more.
你们在这里等着 我们还没交换号♥码 我马上回来
Don't go anywhere. We gotta exchange numbers. Be right back.
我也很高兴能听到你的声音
Great to hear your voice, too.
我也想你了
I miss you too.
很抱歉我又丢下你一个人了 我知道这并不容易
I'm sorry I left you alone again. I know that's never easy.
我也爱你 我等不及要见你了 妈
I love you too. I can't wait to see you, Mom.
该死的
Oh, shit.
要是你能看到就好了
You should have seen it.
我们杀的俄♥国♥人 比《天狐入侵》里的狼獾还多
We killed more Russians than the Wolverines did in Red Dawn.
当然是原版
Obviously, the original.
还记得我跟你说过戈麦斯的绝密步♥枪♥ 可以从五. . .
I told you about Gomez's top-secret rifle, that can blow a guy's head off from five. . .
这样吧 妈 我明天再给你打电♥话♥ 我也是 再见
You know what, Mom? Let's catch up tomorrow. Me too. Bye.
别担心 她不会说出去的
Don't worry. She won't say anything.
放松 我不会告密的
Relax. I'm not gonna rat.
没想到你原来是个妈宝男
Never figured you for a mama's boy.
如果你♥爸♥在你六岁时就离开了 这可以说是必然的事
When your dad takes off when you're six, it's kind of what happens.
风景不错 一晚六万美元的房♥间? 最好是这样
Not a bad view. For 60K a night? Fucking better be.
你知道那是纳税人的钱 本质上是的
You realize it's taxpayer money. Schematics.
别这样
Come on.
如果不是我们 这一切都已经消失了
If not for us, all of this would be gone.
就连你也不得不承认 我们应该好好享受一下
Even you have to admit it, we deserve a little fun.
享受? 对
Fun? Yeah.
好吧
Right.
我只能想到如果这些人知道了 我们所知道的一切 他们还能不能
All I can think about are these people having fun without a care in the world.
无忧无虑地狂欢作乐 他们一定会吓得屁滚尿流
If they knew what we knew. They'd be shitting themselves.
所以才不能让他们知道
That's why they can never know.
想想就觉得这件事糟透了
It's fucked up when you think about it.
我们做的事需要一点牺牲 对吧?
Gotta be a little fucked up to do this, right?
对啊 那就是我们选择的路
Yeah. That's what we signed up for.
总得有人解决这一切
Somebody's got to answer the call.
我们必须一直保持警惕 随时待命
Never letting our guard down. Always on duty.
今晚例外
Not tonight.
对
No.
今晚例外
Not tonight.
♪ This ain't a misdemeanor Bitch, this is a felony, uh ♪
♪ I read between the lines Not buying what you're selling me. . . ♪
我们是不是. . . 闭嘴
Are we. . . Shut up.
妈的 我想要
Fuck. I'll do it.
♪ Headed straight to my floor seats ♪
♪ I'm the gift that keeps on giving You don't know what it cost me ♪
卧♥槽♥ 看来你不止洗澡时才不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
Oh, shit. Looks like you're going commando in more ways than one.
我喜欢让它透气一点 操
I like to let it breathe. Oh, fuck.
来
Here.
糟了 这些是普通尺寸的 我习惯用万能加大码安全套
Oh, shit. These are regular size. I'm used to Magnum XL's.
我是醉了 不是瞎了 快戴上
I'm drunk. Not blind. Put it on.
好了
Okay.
别忘了发号♥施令的人是谁
Let's not forget who's in command.
你知道我不太听话 也许我应该更强硬一点
You know I don't take orders well. Maybe I should be more forceful.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表