剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
(永利安可酒店)
(曼德勒海湾酒店)
♪ Are. . . Are you. . . Are you. . . Are you ready? ♪
嘿 寿星女! 21岁生日快乐!
Hey, birthday girl! Happy 21st!
今晚尽情享乐吧 女士们 但记得要做出正确的. . .
Have fun tonight, ladies. Just remember to make good. . .
选择
choices.
嘿 小酒妹!
Hey, bottle chick!
麻烦你再给我们来一轮这些好东西
Be a sweetheart and grab another round of these bad boys?
自己去拿吧 我只为贵宾服务
Get it yourself. I only serve VIP.
别管她 你们都是贵宾
Ignore her. You guys are very important.
沙滩球!
Oh! Beach ball!
(老爹)
快点! 我已经很快了
Hurry up. Hurry up! I am hurrying.
这是你的
There you go.
艾娃 我们可能有麻烦了 什么事?
Ava, we might have a problem. What is it?
(马特·法兰克)
我的传感器探测到一些东西 有倒计时和热信♥号♥♥
My sensors are picking up something. Got a countdown and heat signature.
从泳池下面传来的
Coming from under the pool.
什么? 还剩多少时间?
What? How much time?
(设备计时器传输中)
倒数83秒 这说不通
Eighty-three seconds and counting. That doesn't make sense.
我看到目标了 炸死自己不是他的作风
I've got eyes on the target. Blowing himself up is not his MO.
我不知道 我觉得这可说不准
I don't know. I wouldn't be so sure about that.
作风可以改变 这是个难以捉摸的家伙
MOs change. This guy's a wild card.
对啊 你也是
Yeah, well so are you.
你刚才为什么要跟我说话?
The hell were you doing talking to me earlier?
我只是按计划行事 扮演一个拉斯维加斯的混♥蛋♥
Playing a Vegas douchebag, like we talked about.
你天生就适合演这种角色
The role you were born to play.
还剩60秒
Sixty seconds.
准备好行动了
Ready to engage. Whoo-hoo!
戈麦斯 准备
Gomez, look alive.
收到 已经瞄准目标
Copy that. Target is in the crosshairs.
只要你一声令下 我就可以 给他的脑袋上个新洞 随时候命
I can outfit his head with a new hole on your command. Just say the word.
麦克奈特 不准下命令 科索沃不是烈士
McKnight, you do not say the word. Koslov is no martyr.
杀了他并不能解除威胁
Killing him does nothing to stop the threat.
剩下不到一分钟 也就是说 没时间找到核弹并将它拆除了
Under a minute means there's no time to find and deactivate the nuke.
说不定他的手♥机♥就是引爆器
For all we know, his phone is the detonator.
已经瞄准目标
I have a clean shot.
我可以干掉他的保镖 这样就不会造成连带伤害
I can take out his muscle. No collateral damage.
除了让我们几个月的努力付诸东流
Except flushing months of work down the drain.
不准开枪
Do not take that shot.
这是命令 我的团队只听命于我
That's an order. I give my team orders.
而你得听命于我 你怎么到现在还不明白?
And I give you orders. How the fuck do you not get that by now?
还剩20秒 拜托了 温特斯
Twenty seconds. Come on, Winters.
我们是来阻止坏人的 而不是来坐等他炸掉拉斯维加斯的
We're supposed to stop the bad guy, not sit here while he blows up Vegas.
他不会炸掉拉斯维加斯的 至少在他离开这里几公里之前不会
He's not blowing up Vegas. At least not until he's miles away.
你怎么那么有把握? 我的工作就是把握一切
How can you be sure? It's my job to be sure.
还剩10秒 我到底要不要开枪?
Ten seconds. Am I going hot or not?
别开枪 他是个商人 不是自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
Do not take that shot. He's a businessman. Not a suicide bomber.
五、四、三. . .
Five, four, three. . .
等等!
Wait!
信♥号♥♥是连着DJ台的
The signal's tied to the DJ booth.
他们一定是为表演安排了烟火
They must have rigged pyro for the show.
真想不到
You don't say.
我都说了
Told you.
对不起 各位 技术人员有点过于敏感了
Sorry, team. Tech's a little oversensitive.
别担心 科技妹 谁都会犯错
Don't sweat it, Tech Chick. We all make mistakes.
上帝创造那些腹肌时并没有犯错
God didn't when he made those abs.
这个团队不能犯错 加强把关
This team can't afford to make mistakes. Tighten up.
好的 长官 收到了 对不起
Yes, ma'am. Roger that. Sorry.
我要过去了
I'm going in.
你从水里出来了 既温暖又舒适
You got out of the water. Warm and cozy.
她来了 拉斯维加斯的宝石
There she is. The jewel of Las Vegas.
我的棱角太柔和了 不适合做宝石
My edges are too soft to be a jewel.
你的俄语真流利 你是哪里人?
Your Russian is flawless. Where are you from?
密歇根州卡拉马祖
Kalamazoo, Michigan.
我有个来自莫斯科 扎莫斯克沃雷切区的阿姨
My aunt's from the Zamoskvorechye district, in Moscow.
难怪你的美貌如此出众
That explains how your beauty stands out here.
如果你想出去休假几天 我今晚会坐飞机离开
If you wanna get away, I'm leaving on my jet tonight.
我们准备去哪里?
Where'd we be going?
说出来就不神秘了
Well, that would take the mystery away.
这么说吧 你跟我一起走 肯定会比待在这里好
Let's just say you'll be better off with me than staying here.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
直觉告诉我 这座城市今晚就要毁灭了
Something tells me that tonight the city's going to be dead.
来吧 把你的号♥码给我 我准备走的时候给你打电♥话♥
Here, give me your number. I'll call you when I'm ready to leave.
别说出去 我可能会被解雇的
Don't tell. I could get fired.
我会守口如瓶的
Your secret is safe with me.
嘿 老板. . .
Hey, boss. . .
我们的客人已经到了 现在准备开餐了
Our guests have arrived and are ready to eat.
他们在等你 让他们等吧 只是开胃菜而已
They are waiting for you. Let them wait, it's only appetizers.
等上主菜时 我会准时到的
I'll be on time for the main course.
你们真没意思
You guys are no fun.
我得走了 今晚见 那是肯定的
I must go. I'll see you tonight. Definitely.
乔吉!
Georgie!
好了 科索沃要去见买♥♥家了
This is it. Koslov's meeting the buyers.
戈麦斯 在前面集♥合♥ 全力追击
Gomez, rendezvous out front. Full tactical pursuit.
不 如果他察觉到我们在监视他 并奔向沙漠 我们就失去线索了
No. He feels our surveillance we'll lose him.
艾凡也许狂野 但他并不鲁莽
Ivan may be wild, but he's not reckless.
所以我们要在这里坐以待毙吗? 我没说要坐以待毙
So, we sit here and do nothing? I didn't say we do nothing.
把直升机叫来
Get the vulture.
《醉爆特攻队》
(南拉斯维加斯大道 里亚托豪华大厦)
嗨!
Hi!
大家都来了
Whole gang is here, huh?
抱歉我迟到了
Apologies for my delay.
想着在派对结束前 和拉斯维加斯跳最后一支舞
Wanted to do the last dance with Las Vegas before the party is over.
很漂亮 对吧?
Huh? A thing of beauty, isn't it?
五千吨♥的破坏力
Five kilotons of destructive power.
足以夷平整座城市
Enough to level the city,
而且体积也小到 可以装进汽车的后备箱
and also compact enough to fit in the trunk of your car.
既便携又不会被发现
Mobile, undetectable.
你们只需要设好计时器 然后坐飞机离开
All you have to do is set the timer and fly away.
几个小时后 这座城市就会. . .
And in a few hours, the city goes. . .
poof.
在蘑菇云里
In a mushroom cloud.
是真货
It's the real deal.
定金已经转到你账户里了 太好了 我们来庆祝一下吧!
The security's in your account. Wonderful. Let's celebrate!
还有记住我们的约定
And remember our arrangement.
在我们的飞机升到 六千公尺高之前 不要按下按钮
Do not press the button until our plane is 20, 000 feet up in the air.
我们会等到你的空乘人员端上饮料
We'll wait till your flight attendant has served drinks.
不 她比较喜欢“空姐”这个称呼 很高兴能和你们做生意
No, she prefers "stewardess. " Pleasure doing business with you.
(信♥号♥♥传输中)
这是美国♥军♥队 所有人都把手放在头上
This is the United States Military. Everyone put your hands on your heads.
臭婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
看来我们得来硬的了
Guess we're doing it the hard way.
直升机要发射了
Vulture's going hot.
催♥泪♥弹♥已发射 交给你了 麦克奈特
Canister deployed. It's all yours, McKnight.
限制你们的火力 温特斯要活捉这些混♥蛋♥
Limit your fire. Winters wants these fuckers alive.
把他们全部干掉 贱♥人♥!
Kill them all, bitch!
计划有变! 杀他们个片甲不留!
Change of plans! Take 'em all down!
蹲下
Get down.
头还是尾? 头
Heads or tails? Heads. Phew.
干得好 没错
Nice work. Yeah.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
把他拿下
Take him.
我没子弹了 给我一个弹夹 什么? 连谢都不谢一声?
I'm out. Toss me a mag. What? No thank you?
东翼搞定了 检查一下后面的房♥间
East wing clear. Check the back room.
温特斯
Winters.
是科索沃 核弹在他手上
It's Koslov. He has the nuke.
他妈的
Fuck.
戈麦斯 可以帮个忙吗?
Gomez. Little help?
还没有机会 再等一会 我们没时间了
No shot. Hang tight a minute. We don't have a minute.
这只是修辞手法
It's a figure of speech.
三、二、一 睡觉了
Three, two, one, bedtime.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表