剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
全都搞定了
All clear.
你这枪太神了
You got that right.
他就在其中一个房♥间里
He's in one of these rooms.
没人!
Clear!
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
请不要杀我 我们是美国政♥府♥
Please don't kill me. We're the US Government.
你没事了 看来有人在这里开了个派对
You're okay. Looks like someone had a party.
不 那些都不是我的 我只是和一个男人在一起
None of that's mine. I've just been hooking up with this guy.
我不知道他是不是毒贩 我不吸毒 通常不吸
I don't know if he's a drug dealer. I don't do that shit. Like, usually.
放轻松 我们会带你去安全的地方 你在这里等等吧
Relax. We're gonna get you someplace safe. You just sit tight.
等等 你们要把我扔在这里?
Wait. You're leaving me here?
他一定在里面
He must be in here.
他被我们包围了
We have him cornered.
里面可能有一支军队等着我们 放马过来吧
He could have an army in there. Bring 'em on.
等等
Wait.
这是个保险库
This is a vault room.
门是钢筋做的 你的腿会断掉
The door's made of reinforced steel. You'll break your leg.
勒纳 这里有一扇安全门 用的是电子锁 你能远程打开吗?
Lerner. We have a secure door. Electronic lock. Can you open it remotely?
没问题 稍等
You bet. Hang on.
只要找到正确的频率
Just finding the right frequency.
动作快点 是的 长官 应该可以了
Find it faster. Yes, ma'am. That should do it.
你太屌♥了 科技妹
You're the tits, Tech Chick.
我很屌♥
I'm the tits.
离炸♥弹♥远点 一切都结束了
Back away from the bomb. It's over.
我的拉斯维加斯小宝贝 这你就错了
Mmm. My little Jewel of Las Vegas. Well, this is where you are wrong.
我已经启动了武器
I've activated the weapon.
你大费周章地走到这一步 不是为了陪葬的
You didn't come this far to go down with the ship.
不 当然不是
No, I didn't.
但如果已经走投无路了 我还在乎什么呢?
But if there is no ship, what's the point of treading water?
他不是在虚张声势 你的炸♥弹♥专家 有他们说的那么厉害吗?
He's not bluffing. Your bomb tech as good as they say he is?
他是业内的佼佼者
Best in the business.
他最好是
He better be.
再来两个伙计!
Two more!
把哈格蒂叫来
Get me Hagerty.
好了
All right.
来看看这个家伙吧
Let's see this bitch.
看来我们还有一点时间
Looks like we got a little time.
这个宝贝真性感
This puppy's hot.
C-4电路 融合了分子经验电子理论
Detectable C-4. PETN fuse.
真是个漂亮的东西
This thing's a beaut.
还有谁开始硬了吗?
Anybody else getting a half chub?
他在干什么? 他在找一首合适的歌♥
What's he doing? He's looking for a perfect song.
所有研究炸♥弹♥的人都是怪胎 但相信我 他是个艺术家
All bomb guys are weirdos, but trust me, he's an artist.
让他按自己的方式来就好
Just let him do his thing.
你快点找首歌♥不行吗?
Will you find a song already?
放松点 亲爱的
Just relax, sweetheart.
好吧 关键在于 完全忽略计时器的存在
Okay, the whole key to this is just to forget that there's a clock at all.
所以? 计时器不存在
So? There's no clock.
计时器不存. . .
There is no--
群鸟高飞
♪ Birds flying high ♪
你知道我的感受
♪ You know how I feel ♪
艳阳当空
♪ Sun in the sky ♪
你知道我的感受
♪ You know how I feel ♪
微风飘过
♪ Breeze driftin' on by ♪
你知道我的感受
♪ You know how I feel ♪
对我来说
♪ It's a new dawn ♪
这是新的黎明
♪ It's a new day ♪
新的一天
♪ It's a new life ♪
新的生活 新的生活
♪ For me ♪ ♪ For me ♪
而我感觉良好 而我感觉良好
♪ And I'm feeling good ♪ ♪ And I'm feeling good ♪
我感觉良好 我感觉良好
♪ I'm feeling good ♪ ♪ I'm feeling good ♪
谁用一个拇指拯救了拉斯维加斯?
Who has one thumb and just saved Las Vegas?
就是这个男人!
This guy!
就是那个王八蛋!
That motherfucker!
没错! 对!
Yeah! Yes!
没错!
Yes!
太棒了! 好耶!
Fuck yeah! Yeah!
美国!
USA! USA! USA!
耶! 好耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
是的 宝贝!
Yes, baby!
干得好 谢谢
Great work. Thank you.
看看那个王八蛋 该死的
Look at this motherfucker. Goddamn.
天啊 科索沃被拘留了 炸♥弹♥也拆除了 危机已解除
Oh, man. Koslov's in custody. Bomb deactivated. Crisis averted.
这个镇子应该 为我们办一场盛大的游♥行♥
This town should throw us a goddamn ticker-tape parade.
这也太快了吧
That was quick.
女士们 你们想见见真正的美国. . .
Ladies, you wanna meet a real American. . .
英雄?
hero?
(现代服务公♥司♥活动人员)
什么鬼?
What the hell?
一个DJ? 不是吧
A DJ? You gotta be kidding me.
我们刚刚拯救了世界 但受人爱戴的却是那个小屁孩?
We just saved the world and this candy ass gets all the love?
小屁孩 这就是我们生活的世界
Candy ass. That's the world we live in, yo.
要是我们刚才在TikTok 直播我们的行动 我们就火了
Had we streamed our take down on TikTok, we'd be trending.
不会有人知道我们做了什么
No one's ever gonna know what we did.
因为在这一切解密之前 今天的事都没发生过
Because until all this is declassified, today never happened.
那么 我们现在要做什么?
So, what now?
任务结束了 我们回酒店去收拾行李
Mission's over. We go back to the hotel, pack up.
我回兰利 你回米德堡 其他人都回到各自的基地去
I ship off to Langley, you to Fort Meade, everyone else to their respective bases.
我们先解散 然后等待下一个任务的通知
We disband and await word of our next assignments.
不 等等
No. Whoa! Wait, wait, wait.
我不干
Fuck that.
我们花了好几个月来追捕这个混♥蛋♥
We spent months hunting this son of a bitch.
我们终于拿到了核弹 还毁了他的整个计划
We finally nabbed the nuke, we fuck up his whole program,
结果我们却要悄悄地分道扬镳
and we're supposed to just quietly go our own separate ways?
我们现在身处于 世界的派对之都拉斯维加斯
We're in Las Vegas, the party capital of the world.
如果世人知道 我们今天在这里做了什么
And if the world knew what we did here today,
他们会希望我们像摇滚明星一样狂欢
they'd want us to party like the rock stars we are.
妈的! 他们会要求我们这么做
Fuck! They'd demand it.
没错 他们一定会 毫无疑问
Fuckin' A, they would. Fuck yeah.
晚上10点钟
2200 hours.
细节待定 但是给我听清楚了
Details TBD, but hear me when I say this.
我要把我们作战基金里 剩下的每一分钱都花光
I am going to empty every cent that's left in our operational war chest.
因为今晚. . .
Because tonight. . .
我们要向这个小镇展示 如何为真正的美国英雄庆祝
we're gonna show this town how to celebrate real American heroes.
必须的! 没错! 没错!
Fuck yeah! Yeah! Hell yeah!
就这么办吧! 对!
Let's do it! Yeah!
谁都可以来
Everyone's invited.
准备好大搞一场了吗? 准备好大搞. . .
Ready to get fucked up? Ready to get fucked. . .
一场了
up.
你觉得怎么样 温特斯? 你要现在就拒绝 还是迟点玩消失?
What do you say, Winters? Send your regrets now or ghost us later?
我想想再回复你
I'll get back to you.
收到 我们一点都不期待
Copy. We won't hold our breath.
艾娃·温特斯
Ava Winters.
你愿意成为我的妻子吗? 我不敢相信这是真的
Will you be my wife? I can't believe this is happening.
晚上好 长官
Good evening, sir.
何止是“好”
Good is an understatement.
我觉得今晚简直妙不可言
I'd call it a pretty damn fantastic evening.
做我们这一行 风险总是很高 但是今天的行动. . .
When you work in our field, the stakes are always high, but today. . .
简直是历史性的成功
that was historic.
要是能处理得更有条有序就好了 我们忽略了买♥♥家
Would have preferred things neater. The buyer wasn't on our radar.
他是一个瑞典区块链企业家 他认为他可以通过摧毁
He's this Swedish blockchain entrepreneur, who thought he could skyrocket his crypto
大量的美国货币 来让他的加密货币价值飙升
by destroying a massive amount of American currency.
那家伙看了一部邦德电影就觉得 自己能成为下一个麦克斯·佐林
Guy sees one Bond film and thinks he can be the next Max Zorin.
我明早会搭第一班机回去 我有事想和你谈谈
I'll be on a flight in the morning. I want to discuss something.
温特斯 不必了 我还没开始说呢 长官
Winters, no. You haven't even heard the brief, sir.
这次的任务比你我预期的要长
This mission went longer than you or I could have predicted.
你根本没有机会好好哀悼
You never had a chance to grieve.
我没事 长官 你得休息一段时间
I'm fine, sir. You're taking some time.
我保证 等你回来时 这世界仍然有很多垃圾需要处理
The world will still have plenty of trash to take out when you return.
他会为你感到骄傲的
He would've been proud of you.
我知道
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表