剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
I let you fix the stud
你们就得回答我的问题
and then you answer my motherfucking questions.
你们他妈跑到这里来干什么?
What the fuck y'all doing way the fuck out here?
帅哥 你们在监视我吗?
Stud, you spying on me?
帅哥
Stud.
她就是这么叫我的
That's what she calls me.
我们明天就要结婚了
We're getting hitched tomorrow.
所以我们决定在今晚 来一场直升机月光之旅
So we decided to treat ourselves to a moonlight helicopter tour tonight
结果出了点问题 然后我应该是迫降了. . .
and something went haywire and I guess we crash-landed--
你能闭嘴吗?
Will you please shut up?
听着 你确实是个性感的小鲜肉
Listen, you are a sexy slab of beef,
但却满口胡言
but you're full of shit.
轮到你了 美女
Your turn, sweet tits.
我们是秘密特种部队的成员 正在追捕一群走私了一枚核武器
We're part of a covert Special Forces team in pursuit of Russian arms dealers
进入美国的俄♥罗♥斯♥军♥火♥商
who smuggled a nuke into the country.
然后 没错 我们的直升机确实坠毁了
And yes, our chopper did crash.
所以我们继续徒步执行任务
So we're continuing on foot because,
因为即使我半醉了 而他又醉又亢奋
even though I am half drunk and he is fully drunk and high,
我们也是地球上唯一 能够阻止它地狱式爆♥炸♥的人
we're the only people who can keep it from getting blown to hell.
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it.
那些共♥产♥主义混♥蛋♥
All them commie bastards,
他们就是不知道 什么时候该停下来 不是吗?
they just don't know when to quit, now do they?
狂人苏珊. . .
Crazy Susan. . .
愿意为您服务
at your service.
你刚才说“狂人苏珊”吗? 对
Did you say "Crazy Susan"? Yes.
我前夫以前是这么叫我的 所以我现在用回这个头衔了
My ex-husband used to call me that, so I am reclaiming that shit.
帅哥 如果你不擦点消毒剂 伤口会化脓的
Stud, that wound gonna fester if you don't get some disinfectant on it.
别动 士兵
Stand fast, soldier.
她完全被你看穿了
Wow. You read her like a book.
这就是我的工作
It's kind of what I do.
知道了
Noted.
我没想到你还会做战场手术
Ah! I wouldn't have guessed battlefield surgery is something you do.
你从哪学来的? 战场上
Where'd you pick that up? Battlefield.
它们看起来不尽相同 你知道吗?
They don't all look the same, you know?
也对
Fair enough.
嗯 这肯定会留下一道粗糙的伤疤
Yeah, that's gonna leave a gnarly scar.
别自责 女人都喜欢这种东西
Don't beat yourself up. Chicks dig 'em.
也许我应该让你失血而死
Maybe I should just let you bleed out instead.
不 你才不舍得没人和你拌嘴
Nah. You wouldn't miss our repartee.
温特斯. . .
Winters. . .
什么事?
What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Oh! You're welcome.
你没事真是太好了
Just glad you're all right.
你在悬崖上救了我 这是我最起码能做的
And it's the least I can do after what you did for me on that cliff.
是啊 我救你一命 你救我一命?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I saved your life. You save my life?
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
自♥制♥的摩闪酒 古老的家传秘方
Homemade shine. Old family recipe.
倒点在肚子上吧
Pour some of that on your gut.
或者. . . 倒进肚子里
Or. . . pour it in your guts.
只要能让你的金发再次飘起来
Whatever blows that golden hair back.
我从里到外消毒了
I disinfect from the inside out.
卧♥槽♥!
Fuck!
我真的很需要和我老板联♥系♥
I really need to get in touch with my boss.
你有没有手♥机♥. . . 当然没有 我才没有该死的手♥机♥!
Any chance you have a phone Fuck no, I don't have no phone!
你觉得我会让政♥府♥对我进行监听吗?
You think I'm gonna let the government tap my shit?
我倒是有个民用无线电
Oh! I do have a CB radio,
但你能听到的
but all you can raise on that
只有长途卡车司机想要打飞机的声音
is long-haul truckers who want to get a wank.
如果你对这类事情感兴趣
If you're into that sort of thing.
我对这类事情感兴趣 好吧
I am into that sort of thing. Cool.
收到 非常感谢你的招待
Copy, thank you so much for your hospitality.
我们该出发了 你能动吗?
We should get to it. Can you move?
没问题 但我们的火力还是不够
Good as new, but we're still low on fire power.
狂人苏珊 你愿意 把那把雷明顿捐给我们吗?
Hey, CS, are you willing to donate that Remington to our cause.
没问题 我有更好的
Shit, hell. I can do better than that.
你们看!
Booyah!
我的天啊 兰博对这些会垂涎三尺
Holy shit. It's Rambo's wet dream.
你从哪儿弄来这些家伙的? 太棒了
Where did you get all this stuff? Fuck, yes.
杀了他妈的俄♥国♥佬的反斗城!
Killing mother-fucking Russkies 'R Us!
(狂欢套房♥)
老兄! 这房♥间 是用我妈的万事达卡订的
Whoa! Whoa! Dude! I put this on my mom's Mastercard.
你看! 我每次来拉斯维加斯 都会多要几张房♥卡
Ding! I always, get multiples in Vegas.
你无法预料 还有谁会加入派对 对吧?
You never know who might join the party.
他们把这里弄得一团糟
They trashed the place.
说实话 老兄 多数都是我们的杰作
To be honest, dog, it was mostly us.
天啊!
Oh, man!
他们弄坏了我的爱爱秋千! 这玩意是我定制的!
They broke my fuck swing! I had this shit made custom!
再说一个字我就掐死你
Say another fucking word and I'll choke you to death.
喂 老爷子 你怎么了?
Hey, Big Papa, what's wrong?
他们把珍抓走了 你这个白♥痴♥
They took Jen, you fucking idiot.
该死的 抓去哪里?
Shit. Where?
是那个俄♥国♥佬的手♥机♥
The Russian's phone.
尤里 我们在辛迪加
Yuri, we're at The Syndicate.
我抓到那个女孩了 把她爸爸和那个白♥痴♥带过来
I have the girl. Bring the father and the moron to me.
尤里 你在吗?
Yuri, you there?
该死的!
Fuck!
辛迪加是什么?
What's The Syndicate?
那是一家有拉斯维加斯 老派黑帮氛围的深夜酒吧
It's an old-timey, Vegas, gangster-vibe late-night spot.
就在长街附近 离这里只有一个街区
Just off The Strip. A block from here.
下楼去报♥警♥
Go down and call the police.
知道了 你要做什么?
Check, check. What you going to do?
我要把我女儿救回来
I'm going to get my daughter back. Ooh!
我在跟你说话吗?
Am I talking to you?
你为什么不直接杀了他?
Why didn't you just kill him?
谁知道这里有多少人
Who knows how many men are in this place.
我们得在他们发现我们逃跑之前 逃出去找支援
We gotta get out before they know we're gone and call for backup.
我们不能冒被发现的风险
We can't risk being discovered.
你为什么停下来? 出口就在前面
Why are you stopping? Exit's right in front of us.
等一下
Wait.
你在虚张声势 是吗?
You are bluffing. Am I?
还是说你又低估了我的决心
Or are you simply underestimating my resolve. . . again.
你竟然要冒着引爆核弹 害死我们所有人的风险
You'd risk setting off nuke and killing us all.
只要你告诉我门的密♥码♥就不用了
Not if you give me the door code.
这样我就能直接走进去拿炸♥弹♥
Then I can just walk in and take it.
你说了算 反正我都无所谓
It's your call. I'm good either way.
核弹就在这里
The nuke is here.
好吧 计划有变
Okay. New plan.
我要下去
I'm gonna go down.
干掉那些家伙 保护好核武器
Take all those guys out. Secure the weapon.
你赶紧离开这里去找支援
You get out of here and call for back up.
不 我才不要一个人去. . .
No, I'm not going anywhere alone-
如果你打算留下来 那我也要留下来
If you're staying, so am I.
我要跟着你
You're stuck with me.
好吧 但你要一直跟在我后面
Okay, but you stay behind me the entire time.
好
Okay.
♪ Yeah! ♪
♪ Ah, yeah! ♪
♪ I live my life Like there's no tomorrow. . . ♪
这不是最快的双轮车
It ain't the fastest rig on two wheels,
但总比你们用双脚走去要快
but it'll get you there quicker than two feet.
谢谢你 狂人苏珊 我们欠你个人情
Thank you, CS. We owe you one.
这是我一周的亮点
Highlight of my week.
操 保持冷静 老乡
Oh, shit. Stay cool, homie.
你想让我开车? 放轻松 这只是一辆自行车
You're letting me drive? Relax. It's just a bike.
谢谢你 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
加油 你们这两个性感的混♥蛋♥!
Go get 'em, you sexy motherfuckers!
♪ Whoo-hoo-oo! ♪
♪ Runnin' with the Devil ♪
(嘘. . . )
♪ Say one more time. . . ♪
(辛迪加)
♪ Runnin' with the Devil ♪
他在那里
There he is.
爸爸!
Dad!
珍! 救我!
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表