剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
Fuck that bitch, Ava. Okay? You need to take what's yours.
你这么认为吗? 我确定
You think so? I know so.
现在
Now.
不如我们开始找点乐子吧?
Why don't we start having some fun?
杰里米 你把它弄到我鼻子里了
Jeremy, you got it up my nose.
好了 女士们 让我们为干净先生鼓掌吧
All right, ladies, let's hear it for Mr. Clean.
好耶!
Yeah! Whoo-hoo!
我爱死这个地方了
Gotta love this place, huh?
如果表演也是免费的就好了 对吧?
Just wish the dances were free. Am I right, huh?
你在小睡吗?
Yoo-hoo? You taking a little nappy nap?
真好
Wow! Good for you.
我得来点药片
I need pills.
Hmm!
Oh! Oh-ho!
这是什么?
What do we got here?
中奖了
Jackpot.
你要请我看表演吗?
You gonna buy me a dancey dance?
你真大方 我欠你一个人情
You are so generous, I'm gonna owe you one.
伙计们 看看谁又有钱了
Fellas, look who's flush again.
没错 来爹地这里吧 孩子们
Yes, come to Daddy, boys.
就是这样
Yeah, yeah.
快看看 这支舞也是为你跳的 大男孩
Look at that move for you too, big boy.
这就对了 进去那个禁忌之洞
Yes, yes, get in that no-no hole.
介意我喝一口你的“鸡”尾酒吗?
Mind if I have a sip of your cocktail?
Mmm.
太棒了! 来吧 给我的脸补补水 巴里
Damn! Come on, hydrate my face, Barry.
该死的!
Oh, shit! Oh, shit.
给你的 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
谢谢你 搭档 该死
Thank you, partner. Shit.
你找到冰♥毒♥了吗?
You got meth?
我让那家伙给了我 一些海森堡级别的冰♥毒♥
I asked the guy to give me some Heisenberg level shit.
是蓝色的
It is blue.
没错 打开他的嘴巴
Yeah. Open his mouth.
全部倒进去? 希望这东西有用吧
All of that? Let's just hope this shit works.
来吧 没关系 很好
Here we go. That's okay. Good.
该死的!
Shit! Whoo!
你说得很对 这还没结束
You're so right. It's not over.
下次我见到他时 他就是我的了
Next time I see him, he's mine.
没错 就是这样 玛雅
Damn right. That's what I'm talking about, Maya.
把枪放下
Drop it.
要么是枪和袋子掉在地上 要么是你的脑袋掉在地上 你自己选
Either the gun and the bag hit the floor, or your brains do. It's your choice.
很好 跪下
That's right. Down on your knees.
艾娃?
Ava?
臭婊♥子♥ 那是我的朋友!
You bitch, that's my friend!
玛雅 不!
Maya, no!
别打了!
Stop fighting!
什么鬼?
What the fuck? What the fuck?
你这个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
温特斯 什么情况?
Winters, what the hell?
麦克奈特 不要! 我能处理 玛雅
McKnight! No! I got this, Maya.
你叫我玛雅 那不是. . .
You called me Maya. Isn't that--
莎朗妲! 不 这就是我跟你说的那个男人
Sharonda! No. That's the guy I was telling you about.
这可不行!
Oh! Hell no!
那是我们花钱请的舞男 死荡♥妇♥!
We paid for that dancer, you skank!
卧♥槽♥ 我要像骑公牛一样骑你!
Oh, shit. I'm gonna ride you like a bull!
给我滚开 珍妮特!
Get the fuck off me, Janet!
八秒冠军 她要跑了
Eight-second Champion. She's running.
堵住出口 目标逃跑了
Block the exits. Bogey on the loose.
有人可以告诉我 这到底是怎么回事吗?
Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?
看到她了
Got her.
你无路可逃了
There's no escape.
快打911! 我们需要救护车!
Call 911! We need an ambulance!
妈的! 她要逃跑了! 妈的!
Shit! She's getting away! Oh, shit!
该死的!
God damn it!
哈格蒂怎么了? 他没事 走吧
What happened to Hagerty? He's fine. Come on.
操!
Fuck!
那是谁? 一定是艾凡的手下
Who the hell was that? Must be working for Ivan.
我恨死你! 我百辞莫辩
I fucking hate you! I can't.
冷静点 我和她也有矛盾 但她刚救了你的命
Take it easy. I got problems with her too but she just saved your life.
她是俄♥罗♥斯♥特工 玛雅 她想杀了你
She's a Russian asset. She was going to kill you.
你胡说
Bullshit.
你上了麦克奈特 还指望我相信你的话吗?
You expect me to believe that after you fucked McKnight?
什么? 你和老板上♥床♥了?
What? You boned the boss?
如果我没完事 算不算?
Does it count if I didn't finish?
你怎么可能没完事?
How the fuck you not finish?
我们现在可以不谈这事吗?
Can we not talk about this?
她不会是想自杀吧?
Uh, she's not gonna kill herself, is she?
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go. Wow!
不好意思 各位
Hey, sorry, guys.
看来我得加入这个派对了
I'm gonna have to join this party.
不会是那种派对 好吗? 听好了
Not gonna be that kind of party, okay? Listen up.
现在美国政♥府♥征用了这辆客车 所有人都得下车
The US government's commandeering this bus. Everybody out.
慢着 硬汉 我付了这辆车的钱
Back off, tough guy. I picked up the bill for this pussymobile.
你保留收据了吗?
Did you keep the receipt?
在那里 知道了
There. On it.
他们盯上我们了
They're on us.
他们往长街去了
They're heading towards the Strip.
给 你掉了眼镜
Here. You dropped these.
我需要你尽快解锁这部手♥机♥
I need you to decrypt this phone as fast as you can.
我为什么要帮你?
Why the hell should I help you?
玛雅 我很想现在就跟你谈谈
I would love to talk this out with you right now
但还记得我们之前 解除过的那枚核弹吗?
but remember that nuke we deactivated earlier?
原来那是假的 真品还在外面
Turns out it was a fake and the real one is still out there
我们只剩下 大概六个小时的时间找到它
and we only have about six hours to find it.
糟了! 没错
Shit! Exactly.
好吧 我的笔记本电脑呢?
Okay. Uh, where's my laptop?
我把它落在派对上了 我们必须回去拿
I left it at the party. We have to go back.
没时间了 反正她都吐在上面了
There's no time. She yakked all over it.
已经完蛋了
It's dead.
拜托了 玛雅
Come on, Maya.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
伙计们?
Guys?
我的老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
我来处理 坐稳了!
I'm on it. Hang on!
他们想玩吗? 那就来吧
They wanna play? Let's play.
她想做什么?
What is she doing?
不好了
Oh, that's not good.
离那该死的东西远点
Get us away from that fucking thing.
不然你觉得我在干什么?
What do you think I'm doing?
该死的!
Shit!
把他从我身上拉开 我能感觉到他的老二在我肚脐上
Get him off me. I can feel his dick in my belly button.
该死的
Oh, shit.
你确定那家伙卖♥♥给你的不是伟哥吗?
You sure that dude didn't sell you Viagra?
至少他有一部分清醒了
At least part of him is up.
把他拉开! 该死的!
Get him off of me! Shit!
你还好吗 伙计?
You all right, bud?
现在好了 我叫皮特
I am now. My name's Pete.
好的 很好 皮特
Yeah, good for you, Pete.
妈的 她在装子弹 是的 我看得出来
Shit, she's reloading. Yeah, I can see that.
该死的!
Fuck!
准备好了 这枪会更靠近
Brace yourself. This one is going to be a lot closer.
感谢上帝 空军很清醒
Thank God, Air Force stayed sober.
打得好 保罗! 妈耶!
Great shot, Paul! Fuck yeah!
这是我的职责 麦克奈特 我一直在关注你
That's the job, McKnight. I always have my eyes on you.
而我一直在关注你 保儿
And I always have my eyes on you, Paulie.
我们把那婊♥子♥熏得很惨
We smoked that bitch good.
什么鬼. . .
What the--
相信我 如果你老婆看到了
Trust me, if your wife saw that shit,
她会给我们俩口♥交♥的
she'd be sucking both our dicks.
没错
Oh, yeah.
那就是你老婆!
That's your wife!
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表