剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表
史泰龙太他妈健壮了 伙计
Sly is so fucking ripped, dude.
老天爷 看看这些血管
Jesus Christ, look at those veins.
我很敬佩阿诺 但他过度锻炼了
I do respect Arnie, but he's over-pumped.
难以持续
It's not sustainable.
但兰博的肌肉是实用的
But Rambo's got working muscles.
那种你在泰国修道院 为了赎罪而锻炼出来的肌肉
Muscles you get building monasteries in Thailand to atone for your sins.
那种你在曼谷 随便与人用棍搏击时获得的肌肉
Type of muscles you get stick fighting dudes in Bangkok for fun.
而且他的刘海也太他妈棒了
And he rocks the fuck out of those bangs.
天啊 孩子 这不用你说
Shit, kiddo, you don't have to tell me.
而且在《第一滴血2》中
And he wasn't afraid to flash
他还大胆地露出了一点屁♥股♥
a little caboose in First Blood II, either.
Mmm. Mmm.
喂. . . 别胡思乱想 妈 真是的
Hey. . . Keep it clean, Mom, shit.
我喜欢怎么想就怎么想 我的天啊
I'll keep it anyway I like. Goddamn.
而我喜欢的是动作英雄
And what I like is an action hero
有胆量在镜头前展示他结实的臀部
that's got the balls to show his tight tuchus on camera.
阿诺也这么做了 我们得承认这一点
Arnold did it, too. Gotta give him that.
确实 云顿呢?
He did. And Van Damme?
几乎是个惯例
Almost as a rule.
而西格尔却一次都没有过
And Seagal never did.
那个爱耍大牌的家伙是梨形身材 根本没有结实的臀部
That pear-shaped poser never had a tight tuchus.
就连你都能 把西格尔打得屁滚尿流 小宝贝
Oh, you'd kick the shit out of prime Seagal, pumpkin.
那是肯定的 妈 该死的
Fucking A, I would, Mom. Shit.
顺便一提 他现在是个共♥产♥主义者
He's a commie now, by the way. Hmm.
那是你的普拉提教练朋友吗?
Is that your, uh, Pilates instructor friend?
你打算在出发前再见她一面吗?
Mmm-hmm. Plan on seeing her again before you ship out?
不 只是玩玩而已 就是纯粹的炮♥友♥
Nah, it's casual. Like, purely sexual.
我知道玩玩是什么意思 混♥蛋♥
I know what casual is, dipshit.
我只是觉得你可能 会想要一段更持久的感情
I just thought you might look for something a little more substantial.
这个目标对我这一行来说有点难办到
It's a bit of a hard target in my line of work, Mom.
我今天还在这里
I'm here one day,
明天就要去加拿大参加一个 最高机密联合特别行动了
I'm off to Canada for a top secret joint special op the next.
你也知道的
You know how it goes.
当然知道
Sure do.
你还想吃玉米片吗?
Hey, you ready for more nachos?
你知道的
You know it.
Mmm!
妈耶! 兰博太棒了 妈!
Fuck, yeah! Rambo's the shit, Mom!
为什么这家伙不是我们的总统?
Why's this guy not our president?
“这不是你的战争”
"This isn't your war. "
“现在是了”
"It is now. "
别这样 妈 你会把玉米片弄湿的
Oh, come on, Ma. You're gonna make the nachos soggy.
来吧
Oh. . . Come on. Come on.
我很快就回来了
I'll be back before you know it.
毫发无损地回来
Not a scratch on me.
你一定要
Damn well better.
该死的!
Fuck! Fuck.
大家都没事吧? 玛雅?
Is everybody okay? Maya?
我还活着. . . 应该活着
I'm alive. . . I think.
保罗 发生什么事了? 保罗?
Paul, what happened? Paul?
该死的
Oh, shit.
控制台坏了 他还活着吗?
The console's destroyed. He alive?
他还有脉搏
He's got a pulse.
怎么连坠机都弄不醒他?
How the fuck that crash didn't wake him up though?
他怎么还能硬着的?
How the fuck does he still have a hard-on?
通讯测试 有人收到吗?
Comms check. Anyone getting this?
没反应 戈麦斯 怎么样?
Negative. Gomez, anything?
坏了
Fried.
我的平板! 感谢上帝
My tablet! Thank God.
直升机的无线电坏了 我收不到信♥号♥♥
Vulture's radio's dead. I'm not getting any service.
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
Oh! Oh!
该死的! 怎么了?
Fuck! What?
我也没信♥号♥♥
I got no signal either.
妈的 勒纳 看看你的手♥机♥有没有信♥号♥♥
Shit. Lerner, check your phone for service.
完蛋了 伙计 我的手♥机♥坏了
Game over, man. My fucking phone's busted.
你到底在搞什么鬼 保罗?
What the fuck was that, Paul?
什么搞什么?
What was what?
你把那该死的控制台毁了!
You destroyed the console!
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
我正在问你呢! 好了 别这样
That's what I'm fucking asking you! All right. Back off.
该死的 他可能伤到头部了
Fuck. He might have a head injury.
天啊 你的瞳孔好大
Jesus, your pupils are saucers.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我们在沙漠中♥央♥ 我们迫降了
We're in the middle of the desert. We crash-landed.
是吗?
We did?
喂 他异常亢奋
Hey, he's high as a kite.
我以为保罗不碰毒品
I thought Paul didn't do drugs.
他确实不碰 不喝酒、不摄入脂肪、不找乐子
He doesn't. No alcohol, no fat, no fun.
现在他满身都是乐子
There is definitely fun in his system right now.
我女儿在拉斯维加斯
My daughter's in Vegas.
还有脂肪 他说他在派对上吃了一大碗鳄梨酱
And fat. He said he ate a bowl of guac at the party.
什么鳄梨酱? 什么? 我没听懂你的问题
What guac? I don't understand the question.
我有看见他吃
I saw him eating it.
很恶心 里面还有菠萝
It was gross. It had pineapple in it.
该死的哈格蒂
Fucking Hagerty.
哈格蒂怎么了?
Hagerty what?
他的炸♥弹♥鳄梨酱臭名昭著 因为他在里面加了麦角酸和飞碟菇
His bomb guac is notorious 'cause he laces it with acid and shrooms
还有菠萝
and pineapple.
去你的 我的天啊
Shit. Oh, my God.
他会一直处于亢奋的状态 直到药效结束为止
Look, he's on the magic bus till it runs out of gas.
我们专注点吧
Let's focus.
我们得去俄♥罗♥斯♥人的基地 找到核弹 并尽快把特兰克救出来
We need to get to the Russian compound, find the nuke, and rescue Trunk ASAP.
我们离目标还有几公里 我们继续徒步前行吧
We're a few miles outside of the objective. We continue on foot.
徒步?
On foot?
他们不会知道我们坠毁了 并派后援来吗?
Won't they know that we've crashed and send backup?
直升机在隐身模式下是无法追踪的
You can't track the Vulture in stealth mode.
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
哟! 保罗 你这个亢奋的混♥蛋♥!
Yo! Paulie, you trippy fuck!
该死的保罗 保罗?
Fucking Paul. Paul?
保罗! 保罗!
Paul! Paul!
保罗! 他到底去哪了?
Paul! Where the fuck is he?
我们要分散去找他吗?
Should we spread out and look for him?
也许可以两个人一组?
In partners, maybe?
不 没时间了
No, there's no time.
我们得尽快赶去那个基地!
We have to get to the compound ASAP!
保罗接受过生存训练
Paul has survival training.
希望那能战胜 哈格蒂的迷幻薯片蘸料吧!
Let's hope it overcomes Hagerty's psychedelic chip dip!
所以我们就这么丢下他不管吗?
So we're just going to leave him?
给 这东西能帮我们找路
Here. This will help with navigation.
从控制台上偷来的 你要让我带路吗?
Stole it off the console. You're gonna let me take the lead?
放轻松 这只是个指南针
Relax, it's just a compass.
准备好了吗? 准备好了
Ready? Ready.
我们出发吧
Let's do it.
玛雅 我们得走了 走吧
Maya, we got to go. Let's go.
这个任务他妈的糟透了
This mission fucking sucks.
《醉爆特攻队》
让你的同志们把枪放下
Get your comrades to drop their guns
并把门打开
and open the gate
否则我就一枪 打穿你那被毁的耳朵并打爆你的头
or I'll blow your brains out through your fucked up ear.
他不会杀你的 你是他唯一的筹码
He won't kill you, you're his only leverage.
我们可以把其他人干掉
We can take the rest of them.
把枪放下
Guns down.
让他们进去!
Let them in!
不!
No!
他最后的回答是“不”吗?
Is nyet his final answer?
我不想再问了
I'm not going to ask again.
照我说的做 马上!
Do it. Now!
沿着我们刚才来的路
Head back along our approach vector
回到我们看见 那架军用直升机坠毁的地方去
where we saw that military chopper go down.
确保没有幸存者 带上蓬乔 格杀勿论
Make sure there are no survivors. Take Poncho. Shoot to kill.
剧集 | 湮灭(2023) | 导航列表