剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
I am, I suppose.
是的 我想是的
Good for you.
做得好
He doesn't deserve you.
他不值得你对他好
He didn't do anything that bad.
他也没做什么不好的事
I mean, compared to most people,
和其他大部分人相比
he was actually pretty nice to me.
他算对我很好了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, B squared minus X squared
B方减X方
equals A squared minus C squared minus X squared plus 2CX,
等于A方减C方减X方加2CX
so we cancel all minus X...
这样我们就消去了所有负X
Four chances of you getting your hands
你有四次机会拿到这个转盘上的
on 100,000 euro on this wheel right here, and one chance...
10万欧元 还有一次机会
Have you seen Marianne?
你见到玛丽安了吗
Was she all right?
她还好吗
I see her sometimes.
我会见到她
And?
然后呢
You hurt her feelings, Connell.
你伤害了她的情感 康奈尔
Yeah...
是啊
This is...this is a bit of an overreaction, though.
不过这 这反应有点过了
Marianne's a very vulnerable person...
玛丽安是个很脆弱的人
..and you did something really unkind.
而你做了很不好的事情
And you hurt her.
你伤害了她
Well, you know, erm...
你知道的
..You could just try being on my side.
你可以试着站在我这边
I don't want to be on your side on this one.
这次我不想站在你那边
I don't think it's a bad thing
你现在有歉疚感
that you're feeling bad about this. Fine.
这不是件坏事 行
Connell.
康奈尔
OK, you can turn over your exam papers and begin.
你们可以把试♥卷♥转过来开始答题了
Well, have fun.
玩得开心
Don't poison yourself.
不要毒害自己
It's just for one night, pet.
就一晚 孩子
You'll have fun once you get there.
你到那就会开心了
What are you worried about?
你在担心什么
I just don't want to go.
我只是不想去
I want to go back to bed.
我想回去睡觉
I just, erm, don't want to go.
我只是 不想去
Sometimes, we have to do things we don't want to.
有时 我们不得不做自己不想做的事
You'll be fine.
没事的
You look so handsome.
你看起来帅呆了
All right, see you later.
好吧 再见
I love you. I love you, too.
爱你 我也爱你
Here we are.
来啦
You look well.
你很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Worth the wait. Yeah.
等这么久也值了 没错
Are those for me? Yeah.
这是给我的吗 是的
Here you go. There's that, as well.
给你 还有这个
Beautiful.
很美
Did Connell tell you he's going to Trinity?
康奈尔告诉你他要去圣三一大学了吗
If I get the points, yeah. Isn't that nice.
如果分数够的话 那很好啊
And what are you going to study? English. Yeah.
你要学什么专业呢 文学
Teaching, is it?
当老师 对吧
You're going into teaching?
你之后会去当老师吧
Oh, I haven't really thought that far ahead yet,
我还没有想到那么远的事
so we'll see, I suppose, yeah.
到那时我们自然就知道了
Right. Play it by ear.
是的 顺其自然吧
It looks nice. Yeah, not bad.
看起来不错啊 是啊 还行吧
All right, lads? Waldron.
你好啊 哥们 我是沃顿
You look stunning.
你看起来真是美极了
My hair has been really annoying. It looks perfect.
我的头发一直弄不好 看起来很完美
All right, man? Very smart. Good to see you.
你好 哥们 好啊 很高兴见到你
All right, boss?
你好啊 老板
Waldron!
沃顿
Are you ready for a big night?
准备好迎接一个盛大的夜晚了吗
Ready to go. Ready to go.
准备好了 准备好了
Where's your dessert? I don't know...
你的甜点呢 我不知道
Do you want me to ask for it? No, it's grand. Honestly.
要我帮你叫一份吗 算了 太大份了
Mm, it's so tasty.
太好吃了
Lisa.
丽萨
No.
不给
You're such a...
你真是...
That's enough. That's plenty. Come on.
够了够了 太多了 拜托
All right. Good man.
好了 正人君子先生
Get that into you.
喝了它
Well, cheers, everyone. Cheers!
大家一起干杯吧 干杯
I'm just going to the bathroom.
我要去一下洗手间
She's not a bad dancer, Rachel.
她舞跳得不错啊 雷切尔
When she lets her hair down, like.
特别是她把头发散下来的时候
Here, lads...lads, take a look at this.
哥们 看看这个
Eric.
埃里克
She's a good woman, Lisa.
她是个好女人 丽萨
She's a fine, healthy girl.
她真是个美丽又健康的女孩啊
Waldron.
沃顿
Do you not think it's a bit fucked up
你不觉得把你女朋友这样的照片给别人看
showing pictures of your girlfriend like that?
是一件有点操蛋的事情吗
She's just there waving at you.
她就在那向你挥手呢
You've been awful fucking gay
你最近对待这种事
about these things lately, man.
怎么娘里娘气的
Sound, boys.
保重 各位
All right?
你好啊
All right? How are you?
你还好吗
A shame Marianne didn't come in the end.
可惜玛丽安最后还是没有来
What was going on there? What do you mean?
怎么回事 什么意思
With herself and yourself.
她和你
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Do you think we don't know you were riding her?
你以为我们不知道你上了她吗
Sure, everyone knows.
所有人都知道
Right.
好吧
Was it going on for long?
你们的关系持续很久了吗
What was the story there?
到底是怎么回事
Were you doing it for the laugh or what?
你只是玩玩而已还是出于别的原因
Sure, you know me.
你懂我的
Hey, it's me again.
还是我
I know it's late to be calling and all that and I know you...
我知道现在已经很晚了 我也知道你...
..Probably don't want to talk to me or anything but, erm...
可能不想和我说话 但是...
..I was just calling to say that, erm...
我只想打给你 告诉你...
..That I miss you.
我很想你
See, erm...
你知道吗
..I can't really talk to anybody the way that I talk to you
我和别人说话都不像和你说话
or anything like that.
那么自在
I don't really know what to say other than the fact that...
我不知道该说些什么...
..Other than the fact that I miss you and, erm...
除了我真的很想你之外 还有...
..I really love you, Marianne, and, erm...
我真的很爱你 玛丽安 还有...
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Fuck!
操
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表