剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
Hiya, come on in.
你好啊 快进来
Can I, er, get you a drink?
要不要 来点喝的
Er, I'll have a cup of tea. Tea? Just through there.
我来杯茶吧 茶吗 走这边
This way? Grand.
这边吗 好的
You have a lot of posters. You don't?
你有很多海报 你没有吗
Oh, too cool.
你太高冷了
I don't think cool is the first word
我觉得大多数人想到我
most people would associate with me.
不会第一反应是"高冷"
What would that be, then? I don't know.
那是什么 我不知道
Annoying. Obnoxious.
烦人 讨厌
Argumentative Definitely.
尖牙利嘴 没错
Self-righteous is probably one.
可能还有自大
Arrogant. Frigid. No, stop it.
傲慢 冷淡 别说了
No-one says that about you.
没有人会这么说你
People do say I'm annoying. So what?
人们的确会说我很烦人 那又怎么了
People probably say that about me too. No, they don't.
人们可能也这么说我 他们没有
No-one finds you annoying.
没有人觉得你很烦人
Shy people aren't annoying. You think I'm shy?
害羞的人不烦人 你觉得我很害羞
Just because I don't give my opinion on everything all the time?
就因为我没有一直发表我的看法吗
You never give an opinion about anything.
你是从来不发表你的看法
Ever.
从来
You just always know what you think.
你永远很清楚自己的想法
I'm not like that.
我不是这样而已
You must know what you feel, though. No.
但你肯定明白自己的感觉 不
I struggle with that, actually.
我其实也很挣扎
I might look back on something and think how I felt at the time,
我有的时候会回头去想想我自己当时的感受
but when it's happening,
但是真的发生时
I never have any idea.
我没有任何想法
Then how do you know what you want?
那你怎么知道你想要什么
I don't. Most of the time, I don't have a clue.
我不知道 我大部分时间都什么都不知道
What about now?
那现在呢
Now can we take our clothes off?
我们现在能脱掉衣服了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
You too.
你也是
Right, yeah.
对 好的
This is a bit tight.
有点紧
I didn't think it through!
我没考虑到
Sorry.
抱歉
God!
天
Can I ask you something? Yeah.
我能问你点事吗 嗯
It's not really my business.
其实不关我的事
Ok.
问吧
Do you do this a lot?
你经常这样吗
What do you mean, "This"?
什么叫"这样"
Coming over to girls' houses after school
放学后去女孩家里
and sort of seducing them or whatever.
色♥诱♥她们什么的
Is that what you think this is?
你是这样觉得的吗
Me coming round to your house
我到你家
with some grand plan of seducing you?
是因为处心积虑要色♥诱♥你吗
You told me you liked me.
是你告诉我你喜欢我
But so do lots of girls.
很多女孩都这么和你说过
Yeah, well, I have no idea about that.
我不知道
I wasn't coming to your house
我去你家
with any ulterior motive. I just, er...
没有什么别的动机 我只是...
I just like talking to you.
我只是喜欢和你说话
Couldn't I say it was you that was seducing me?
我是不是应该说是你色♥诱♥我
I was trying to!
我是想尝试
I just didn't think it would work. Ah, well, it did.
只是没想到会成功 的确成功了
There are much prettier girls in school who like you.
学校里有很多比我更漂亮的女孩喜欢你
Is that OK?
可以吗
Yeah. Yeah, that feels nice.
嗯 嗯 感觉很好
Is that good?
这样舒服吗
Do you have condom? Yeah. Is that what you want?
你有避孕套吗 有 你想用吗
Yeah. OK.
嗯 好
Is this your first time?
是你第一次吗
Yeah. Is that OK? Well, yeah, it's fine.
是的 可以吗 当然了
It's just that...
只是...
..If you want to stop or anything, we can obviously stop.
如果你想停下来什么的 我们就能停下来
I doubt I'll want that.
我觉得我不会那么想
I know, but if it hurts or anything,
我知道 但是如果你觉得疼什么的话
we can stop. It won't be awkward.
我们可以停下来 不用觉得不好意思
You just... You just say. Thanks.
你...你说出来就好 谢谢
I think you're very pretty, by the way.
顺便 我觉得你很漂亮
Don't...
别...
You all right?
你还好吧
Does it hurt?
疼吗
A bit.
有一点
It's nice. All right.
很舒服 好
What the fuck are you playing at, Waldron?
你在玩什么鬼把戏 沃顿
What?
什么
Heard your mum was away on Saturday, didn't tell anyone.
听说你妈妈周六不在 你没告诉任何人
What the fuck was going on with that?
你这是搞什么鬼
I just wasn't thinking.
我没有想到
You weren't thinking about
你没想到
the potential to get wrecked in your free house?
这是个在你自己家跟我们喝个烂醉的大好机会吗
That is literally unimaginable to me.
我简直难以想象
What did you get up to instead?
你干了什么
Er, nothing - studying.
什么都没干 学习
Ah, Jesus Christ, Waldron! I despair.
上帝啊 沃顿 我很失望
Yeah. I'm the worst.
是啊 我太烂了
You are the literal worst.
你真的是太烂了
Connell? Hand those out for me, please. Yeah.
康纳尔 帮我发一下这个 好
Was that a good one?
那算不错吗
Yeah. Yeah, it was class.
嗯 嗯 简直棒极了
Do you remember that football match? Yeah?
你还记得那场球赛吗 嗯
I was watching you play
我一直在看着你
and, honestly, you looked so beautiful.
说实话 你看上去很美
I just kept thinking
我一直在想
how much I wanted to watch you have sex.
我有多想看你做♥爱♥
I mean, not even with me, with anybody.
不一定是跟我 跟任何人都行
How good it would feel.
那感觉肯定很好
Is that really weird?
这是不是很奇怪
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, that's really weird, Marianne.
的确很奇怪 玛丽安
But I think I understand it.
但我觉得我可以理解
Sure you don't mind me being there?
你确定不介意让我一起去吗
Why would I mind?
我为什么会介意
Might be a bit weird for you...
你可能会觉得有点奇怪
me and all your friends in a nightclub together.
我和你的朋友们一起去夜店
Just trying to imagine you selling raffle tickets
只是想想象你在学校晚会上
at a school event, is all. Karen asked me.
卖♥♥抽奖券的样子 卡伦问我的
It would have been a bit churlish
拒绝这么一个友好的请求
to refuse a rare gesture of friendship.
就有点太失礼了
Fair enough.
有道理
Sure the whole Debs thing's a joke, anyway.
反正去舞会本来也就是鬼混
Don't know why they still do it.
不知道他们为什么还会去
Point at any patriarchal structure in the world and say that.
这世上所有父权制顶点的人都这么说
I hope you don't find it too hard trying to resist me.
希望你不要觉得拒绝我是很难的事
Don't I always?
我不是一直这样吗
Do you?
是吗
You're looking well, Rachel!
你真好看 雷切尔
And, Karen...you have a nice personality!
卡伦 你的性格不错
Very ladylike!
很淑女
She probably thinks Waldron's pure sensitive and emotional
她可能觉得沃顿是一个敏感多情的家伙
just cos he never fucking says anything.
因为他从来一句话都不说
Do you ever think of trying that technique yourself Rob, no?
你有没有试过这招 罗伯
Right, boys, nice and quick, yeah? Yeah.
好了 伙计们 动作快点 好
Starving!
饿死了
Don't be long in there, all right? I have to get home.
别在里面待太久 我还得回家
Still going to O'Brien's later, yeah?
等一下还是去奥布莱恩家的吧
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表