剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
The Constitution itself quite literally defined the Irish...
《宪法》其实就定义了爱尔兰
Like, I want to be there for you but you just won't let me.
我想要陪着你 但是你不愿意
I have tried.
我尽力了
And I feel like I'm holding on to other, like,
我觉得我是紧紧抓着其他
frankly, legitimate worries...
一种该担心的症结
..Or whatever, that existed before all this.
或者说在一切开始之前就存在的东西
Before you felt like this.
在你出现这种感觉之前
And I can't sit on them cos you're feeling so low.
你现在这么难受 我也没有办法置之不理
That's just not fair.
这不公平
I really care about you.
我真的很在乎你
I hate seeing you like this.
我不想看到你这样
But I don't think this is working any more.
但我觉得我们已经走不下去了
I don't know that this was all the way working before, and now...
我不知道以前是不是一直都这样 现在
..All this has just...
一切好像
..Like...exacerbated it, and...
全...暴露出来了 然后...
Ok.
好吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Do you have friends here in Dublin?
你在都柏林有朋友吗
Anyone you're close with
和你亲近的
that you might talk to about how you're feeling?
能让你分享感受的朋友
N-Niall, maybe.
奈尔 也许算
He...he was the one that told me about this.
是他告诉我这个地方的
Well, that's good.
那很好
He is looking out for you.
他关照你
Niall.
奈尔
Ok.
好吧
I've another friend that I'm pretty close with, but, um...
我还有一个很亲近的朋友 但是...
..She's on Erasmus this year.
她今年在伊拉斯谟
I'm sorry. Sounds awful.
对不起 听起来很糟糕
I liked Helen.
我还挺喜欢海伦的
I did!
真的
I genuinely did.
我真的挺喜欢的
I know she wasn't entirely fond of me, but...
我知道她其实不是很喜欢我 但是
..It was hard to ignore that she made you happy.
至少她能让你快乐
I...I don't know.
我...我也不知道
Don't feel anything.
原来没什么感觉
But, then, I, er...
但是后来我...
I find myself crying, or...having a panic attack,
我发现我自己在哭 或恐慌发作
so, presumably, I do feel it, just, er...
所以其实我能感觉到 只是
It just doesn't connect.
联♥系♥不起来
I understand.
我明白
I know you do.
我知道你明白
I'm really tired.
我真的很累
Do you want to sleep?
你想睡觉吗
We can keep Skype on.
我们可以开着视频
Carry me over to your bed.
把我端到你床上
Is she a friend from college?
她是你大学时期的朋友吗
We were in school together.
我们以前一起上学
But, er...she's in Trinity, as well. It's M-Marianne.
但是她也上了圣三一大学 是玛丽安
She...she knew Rob, our friend, who died.
她...她也认识罗伯 我们死去的朋友
But, um...
但是
Er...she's away this year, like I said.
她今年不在 我也说了
You're awake.
你醒了
Morning.
早上好
Is she someone you might talk with about how you're feeling?
你能和她聊聊你的感受吗
She's been supportive about it.
她一直很支持我
She's, um...
她...
She...she's hard to describe if you don't know her. She's, um...
她...如果你不认识她 就很难描述她 她...
She's really smart.
她真的很聪明
She's a lot smarter than me.
她比我聪明多了
We...we see the world in a similar way, and, er...
我们...我们对这个世界的看法很相似
We've lived our life in the same place,
我们原本一直在同一个地方生活
so, obviously, it's, um...
所以 显然
It's a bit different being away from her.
离开她后很不一样
It sounds difficult.
听起来很艰难
I don't really click with a lot of people.
我很少有说得来的人
I struggle with that, actually.
其实我一直因此很痛苦
Do you think that's a new problem?
你觉得这是新的问题吗
Or is it familiar to you?
还是说感觉很熟悉
It's, er, familiar.
这很熟悉
I'd say, erm...
我觉得
..In school, I definitely felt that, uh...
在学校里 我经常能感觉到
..Feeling of isolation or whatever. But, erm...
隔绝的感觉之类的 但是
..People seemed to like me. Everything and, erm...
人们看上去都很喜欢我 所有的一切...
Uh, here, I don't think that, uh...
但在这里 我觉得...
..People like me that much.
人们没有那么喜欢我
Uh, like Rob, my friend, who, erm...
比如罗伯 我朋友 他...
..I wouldn't say that we clicked on a very
我觉得我们不能算是
deep level or anything, but, uh...
非常好的朋友 但是
..We were friends.
我们也是朋友
I wouldn't say that we had a lot in common in terms of interests
我们不算是有很多共同兴趣
or anything and, uh...
之类的 而且...
..Definitely not politically, not that we ever,
政♥治♥上来说也不算 我们也
uh, really examined that.
从来没有说起过
But, erm...
但是
That stuff didn't really matter in school.
那种感觉在学校里很重要
Because we were...
因为我们...
..We were in the same group of friends, so, you know.
我们在同一个交际圈里 所以你知道的
I understand that.
我能明白
And, uh, he did some stuff that I, uh...
他做了一些...
..I wouldn't have been a fan of, in terms of, like, with girls.
我不喜欢的事 就是女孩子的那些事
But, uh...
但是...
We were 18, you know, we just, uh...
我们当时才18岁 我们...
..We acted like idiots. And, uh...
我们像傻子 然后...
..I think...I felt a bit alienated
我觉得...我因此觉得
by that stuff.
被孤立了
And, uh...
然后...
..I think...
我觉得
..I think I thought, if I moved here...
我想我觉得如果我来到这里
..I'd fit in better.
会更加融入
I thought, erm...
我以为
..I'd meet more like like-minded people, but that just hasn't...
我会遇到更志同道合的人 但那只是...
I left Carricklea thinking I could have a different life.
我离开卡里克利亚是因为我以为能有不同的人生
But I...
但是我...
..I hate it here and...
我讨厌这里
..I can never go back.
我永远回不去了
Because those friendships are gone and...
因为那些友谊都不见了...
..And Rob has gone and I can't see him again.
罗伯也走了 我再也见不到他了
I can't get that life back.
我永远无法找回那种生活了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't need to apologise.
你不需要道歉
She sounds nice.
她听起来很不错
Yeah.
嗯
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Yeah.
嗯
Well done, Niall.
好样的 奈尔
How do you feel now?
你现在感觉怎么样
Er, OK. Just, er...
还好 就是...
..Flat, I guess.
很平静吧
What?
怎么了
Do you ever feel...
你有没有感觉
..I don't know...
我也不知道
..angry?
愤怒
Er, about?
关于什么
About Rob?
关于罗伯
After the funeral, did you feel angry?
葬礼后 你有没有感觉到愤怒
With him, or...?
对他吗 还是...
No, no, jeez, no.
不 天 当然不是
I know that's...that people feel that when someone...
我知道...人们在别人...
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表