剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
And if you think that people should be able to go to college
如果你觉得人们应该上大学
and get English degrees...
拿文学专业学位
..And go to Europe and look at art,
去欧洲 欣赏艺术
then you shouldn't feel guilty for yourself,
那你就不用对自己感到愧疚
because you have every right to. That's easy for you to say.
因为你有这个权利 你说这话倒是轻巧
You don't feel guilty about anything.
你对任何事都没有愧疚
Is that how you see me?
你是这样看我的吗
I loved the e-mails you sent.
我喜欢你发的那些电邮
They were so good.
写得很好
You write really beautifully.
你文字写得很优美
It's really nice to hear you say that, Marianne.
很高兴听你这么说 玛丽安
How are the stories going? I'd love to read them.
故事写得怎么样了 我很期待拜读
They're not as good as the e-mails.
没电邮那么好
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you mind opening this? My hands are wet. Not at all!
你介意开下酒吗 我的手湿了 不介意
Life - you live it up and you drink it down.
生活 你尽情享受 然后一饮而尽
Nice shot.
说得好
Thank you.
谢谢
No champagne glasses? These are champagne glasses.
没有香槟杯吗 这些就是香槟杯
No, I mean the tall ones.
不 我说的是高的那种
You mean flutes. These are coupes.
你是说笛形杯 这些是浅碟杯
What's the matter?
怎么了
I'm just saying these aren't for champagne.
我只是说这些不是用来喝香槟的
You're such a philistine.
你可真是市侩
We're going to drink champagne
我们要拿船形肉卤盘喝香槟
out of gravy boats and I'm a philistine!
而我倒成了市侩了
No, they're just an older style, Jamie.
不 这些只是古旧的样式 杰米
They were my dad's. There are flutes in the press
这些是我爸的 水槽上面的壁橱里
over the sink if you'd prefer. Help yourself.
有笛形杯 想要的话自己拿
Well, I didn't realise
我没意识到
that it was such an emotional issue for you.
这件事对你来说有那么大的情感价值
I am terribly sorry.
我很抱歉
This is really delicious.
这真的很好吃
I underdid the pasta. It's very al dente.
我把意面火候弄小了 吃着很筋道
Too al dente, no? I think it's nice.
太筋道了吗 我觉得很好
It's great. Thanks.
火候正好 谢谢
And it's such a lovely house.
而且房♥子太漂亮了
Did you come here when you were little?
你小时候会来这里吗
So, where was your favourite place on your European tour?
你的欧洲之旅最喜欢的地点是哪里
Impossible to choose. I loved, erm, Berlin, Amsterdam...
太难选了 我喜欢柏林 阿姆斯特丹
Why would you want to spend your summer
你为什么想把暑假都花在
on trains and in hostels?
火车和旅舍里
I don't know, to meet new people, bit of culture,
我不知道 去结交新的人 感受文化
save some money and see the world, Jamie.
省点钱 去看看世界 杰米
Sure...sure.
当然
Standing in front of
站在
Vermeer's The Art of Painting was pretty good.
维米尔的《画室》前面真的很震撼
Thanks.
谢了
He stared at it for a whole day. I'm not exaggerating.
他足足盯了一整天 我没夸张
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Sounds thrilling, man.
听起来很刺♥激♥
Well, I got a lot out of it, so...
我从中收获很多 所以
Did you, though? Cos that's the thing with inter-railing,
你真有很多收获吗 因为欧洲通票出游
it's essentially a tick box tour,
其实就是走马观花
where you don't get to experience what a place has to offer,
你体验不到这个地方呈现给你的乐趣
cos your head's just stuck in a fucking guide book.
因为你满脑子都想着旅行指南上的东西
Unlike pissing around in your girlfriend's Italian villa
可不像某些人整个夏天都在女朋友的
for the entire summer.
意大利别♥墅♥里游手好闲
Well, thank fuck for scholarships, eh?
真是多亏了有奖学金 对吧
Sure. I'd cheers to that.
是啊 我很庆幸
What do you mean? Connell knows what I mean.
你什么意思 康奈尔知道我什么意思
And Marianne. Cheers to you both.
还有玛丽安 祝贺你们两个
Marianne hardly would have been working in a garage
玛丽安肯定没有在修车厂工作过
and living with her mum, would she?
也没跟她母亲住在一起 对吧
Do you want me to get fresh glasses?
你要我帮你重拿个杯子吗
This is life-changing stuff for Connell here.
这可是康奈尔人生的转折点呢
No. Thanks.
不用 谢谢
We can get fresh glasses, can't we?
我们可以换新杯子的 对吧
Go for it.
你想换就换
I'll go.
我去吧
We should go to Venice while you're here.
既然你来了 我们可以去威尼斯
It's only a couple of hours on the train.
坐火车只需要几个小时
Ah, that'll be perfect. I've never been. Shocker.
那就太好了 我还没去过 震惊
You'd like the Guggenheim.
你会喜欢古根海姆博物馆的
There's a painting there by Duchamp.
那儿有杜尚的绘画
A Sad Young Man On A Train. I know it's a cliche, but...
《火车上悲伤的男人》 我知道是老调重弹
You could stand in front of it for a whole day.
你可以站在它面前看上一整天
Is that how you think about me or just my taste?
你觉得我会喜欢 或者我的品位是这样吗
It's just a really good painting.
那幅画真的很棒
It's a nude.
是幅裸体画
Why are we bothering with Venice?
为什么我为什么要这么麻烦去威尼斯
Yeah, sure, that's what everyone says,
是啊 不是所有人都说
right? "Get to fuck, Venice."
"去他妈的威尼斯"吗
Well, it'll be heaving, and not even with Italians.
就算没有意大利人 威尼斯也拥挤不堪
Just Asians taking photos of everything.
只有到处拍照的亚洲人
We're literally going to sit on a train for two hours
我们可是得坐两小时火车
to get art through a million people's camera phones.
再穿过上百万个相机才能看到艺术作品
Yeah, God forbid you might actually encounter an Asian person, Jamie.
是啊 但愿你碰不到亚洲人 杰米
Excuse me? I'm just going to go get dessert.
你说什么 我去拿甜点
Thanks.
多谢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Are you going to say anything? About what?
你不准备说点什么吗 说什么
Are you serious?!
你说真的吗
What is even happening?
刚才发生什么了
I'm your best friend. You can talk to me about anything.
我是你最好的朋友 你什么都可以跟我讲
There's nothing to talk about, is there?
真没什么好说的
It's fucking horrible out there, isn't it?
外面真是太可怕了
For everyone?
所有人都是
Right.
对
Sorry.
抱歉
It's fine. He's just pissed. It's not just him, Marianne.
没关系 他只是喝多了 不止是他 玛丽安
What did you expect? You brought Connell here.
你把康奈尔带到这来还能指望怎么样
Right.
对
Jamie's an asshole, but he fucking adores you.
杰米是个混♥蛋♥ 但他确实是喜欢你
Ok.
好吧
Can you bring the bowls?
你能把碗端出来吗
You've properly spoilt us, Marianne.
你可对我们太好了 玛丽安
Where's the cream?
奶油在哪
It's inside.
在屋里
Why wouldn't you bring it out?
你为什么不拿出来
Fuck sake.
去他妈的
Thanks.
谢谢
How are they? The strawberries.
怎么样 草莓
Erm, yeah, they're great, Peggy. Really lovely.
很棒 佩吉 真的很棒
They're not local, they're Spanish.
不是本地的 西班牙的
OK. They're still, er, really delicious.
好吧 还是很好吃
What the fuck does it look like?! You're drunk, Jamie.
看上去像是什么样 你喝醉了 杰米
All right?
一切还好吧
Put that down. Sorry, what?
把它放下 不好意思 什么
Put that glass down, please.
把酒杯放下 拜托
You want me to put it down? OK.
你想让我放下 行啊
Jamie... Yeah, OK.
杰米 没问题
I'll put it down.
我这就放下
Watch.
看好了
Come here, come here, come here, come here, come here.
过来 过来 过来
It's OK, it's OK.
没事的 没事的
It's all right, you're all right.
没事 你没事
You are fucking mental.
你真♥他♥妈♥疯了
You need help, cos you are fucking deranged.
你需要帮助 因为你神经不正常
Where are you going? What the fuck?!
你要去哪 搞什么
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表