剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
fucking top of the class over Mam's birthday meal.
还有你那该死的名列前茅的成绩
I didn't bring that up. They did.
我并不想说 是他们说的
Are you joking? You couldn't shut up about it.
你开什么玩笑 是你根本不肯闭嘴
Do you think you're smarter than me?
你觉得你比我聪明吗
Can you hear me? I don't know.
你能听到吗 我不知道
I've never thought about which of us is smarter.
我从来没想过你和我谁更聪明
Bullshit.
胡扯
Ok. Ok?
好吧 好吧
You DO think you're smarter than me? Sure.
你真的认为你比我聪明吗 是的
Whatever you say.
随便你说什么
I'm the smart one and you're the hopeless fuck-up.
我更聪明 而你是那个无可救药的废物
Will we see you again before the summer?
暑假前我们还能再见面吗
Exams are going to be pretty full-on.
一系列考试马上就会开始了
And you can't study here?
那么你不能在这里学习吗
No.
不能
You're very different, you and your brother.
你们变得很不同了 你和你哥哥
It's difficult for him.
他过得很艰难
And things are so easy for me?
那对我来说就很容易吗
Honestly, yes.
说真的 是的
Yes, they are.
确实是的
You're about to head back to Dublin to your degree
你要回到都柏林获得你的学位
and your friends and your life that exists outside of Sligo.
还有斯莱戈之外属于你的朋友和生活
That isn't the case for your brother.
对你哥哥来说情况却不同
It IS very difficult for him, Marianne. And that's MY fault?
对他来说很难 玛丽安 那是我的错吗
That's not what I'm saying.
我可不是这样说的
You act like it is. That's not how I feel.
你表现得就是这样 我并不是这样想的
Why are you living your life like that,
你为什么要这样过你的生活
with him dictating everything? Marianne.
让他去支配一切 玛丽安
Does it make you happy? None of this makes me happy.
这让你感到快乐吗 这一点也不让我快乐
Then why are you allowing it to be like this?
那你为什么要允许这样的事发生
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我应该怎么做
Kick him out?
把他赶走吗
How do you think I should handle this, exactly?
你觉得我到底应该怎么处理这事
Cos I'd love to have your insight.
因为我想知道你的想法
Because I'm trying to do the best I can.
因为我正在尽可能地做到最好
I don't want to miss my bus.
我不想错过巴士
Fine.
好的
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢开车送我
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我还好
Did the film get you?
电影触动你了吗
No. I'm just feeling a bit off at the moment.
没有 我只是有一点难受
You're not pregnant or anything, are you?
你不会是怀孕了吧
No.
没有
I got my period this morning.
我今早来月经了
Can I get you anything?
要我给你拿点什么东西吗
Tea.
茶
Tea.
茶
All right.
好的
I think it'll just hurt.
我觉得我会不舒服
Feeling a bit crampy.
有一点腹绞痛
So how's Marianne?
玛丽安怎么样了
Have you asked her about moving in yet? Nah.
你问过她搬去同住的事了吗 还没
No.
没有
What is it exactly that's stopping you?
到底是什么在阻碍你呢
That is precisely what I'm saying!
这正是我在说的观点
Come off it.
别胡说了
You're just being politically correct for the sake of it.
你只是要表现得政♥治♥正确罢了
Oh, my God. Why is it always people
我的天啊 为什么那些
that look and sound exactly like you that say shit like that?
跟你一样腔调的人总是扯这些话
Look, I just think that we all need to take
听着 我只是觉得我们都需要
some responsibility for what we put into the world.
为我们带到这世界上的东西负责
What about even the mean?
你到底想说什么
Sorry, excuse me, and therefore...
抱歉 让我说完 因此...
But it is so much easier for you as a straight white man
但你一个白种直男说这样的话
to say stuff like that.
多容易啊
Come on, I can have an opinion.
行了 我可以有自己的看法啊
Just cos I'm straight and white and male doesn't mean
难道因为我是白种的直男
I can't have an opinion.
我就不能有自己的看法吗
I can have an opinion regardless...
我可以有自己的看法 不管...
That's what I mean, yeah. Nothing to do with the years...
我就是这意思 和时代没有关系
I am so sorry
真不好意思
I'm a straight white man. ..Years of repression that
我是个白种直男 地球上几乎所有别的
basically every other group on the planet has faced...
人群都经历过的被压制的时代
And I have to pay for that?
我要来为那些负责吗
Cos you still benefit from it. Like what?
因为你还在从中受益啊 受什么益
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Why does he always do that?
为什么他老是这样
What? The lads you hang out with, they always have their...
什么 和你一起玩的男孩们 他们总是
..fucking hands all over you.
他妈的对你动手动脚的
Oh, right?!
好吧
You don't want to touch me,
你不想碰我
but you get to dictate who else does?
但你要决定谁可以吗
I touch you. Yeah.
我碰你啊 是啊
As long as there's about
必须是在
six closed doors between us and another person
我们与别的人之间隔着六扇紧闭的门的情况下
who might fucking witness you demonstrating some level
以免让他们看见你表现出
of affection towards me. Grand.
对我的某种爱意 太好了
It's not a big deal.
这没什么大不了的
Jamie's just like that. Forget it.
杰米就是那样 算了
I think I'm going to go.
我还是走吧
Don't.
别走
I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired.
我没事 就是有点累了
We're fine.
我们俩没事
Please don't go.
求你别走
You all right? Mhhm.
你还好吗 嗯
Just a bit tired.
就是有点累
Do you want to skip it? We can't.
要不我们不去了 不能不去
Why?
为什么
It's just a birthday party. Sophie won't mind.
就是生日派对 苏菲不会介意的
You can't be indebted to someone forever
就因为有谁给你介绍了个破餐厅的工作
cos they get you a job in a crappy restaurant, Connell.
你不用感觉一辈子都欠他们的 康奈尔
Who said I was indebted to her?
谁说我欠她的了
When you're a famous writer,
等你成了著名的作家
you won't be indebted to anyone.
你就谁的都不欠了
You'll be, uh, lording it over the rest of us.
你就可以对我们颐指气使了
What? You ready?
怎么了 准备好了吗
I have no idea who that is.
我不知道那人是谁
Have you ever been to Barcelona?
你去过巴塞罗那吗
Yeah, but not since I was a kid. Oh, man, you have to go.
去过 不过还是小时候呢 你真得去
I was at a festival there, like, last summer.
我去年夏天在那参加了个节日
It was just like pumping techno in these big massive, like,
在机场机库那样的地方
airport hangars. Shut up.
飚电子舞曲 闭嘴吧
Yeah, like 20 minutes outside the city. It is amazing!
离城二十分钟吧 太牛了
We should all go. Like, this summer. I'd go back. Guys!
今年夏天我们都该去 我会再去的 各位
Enough drinking and talking. It's game time.
喝得聊得可以了 该玩玩了
Get back in the pool.
回游泳池吧
Connell, can you help the birthday girl out?
康奈尔 你能帮棒寿星姑娘吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Come on. Yeah, let's do it.
走吧 我们走
Marianne?
玛丽安
Oh, we can just watch and referee.
我们可以一边看看 当裁判
Yeah. We'll ref.
好 我们当裁判
That's a nice solid torso you have there.
你这腹肌真结实啊
Er, I bagsed him, now he's on my team. Yeah.
我先挑的他 他是我这队的 嗯
Thank you, baby. Let's do it.
谢谢宝贝 我们去吧
Don't worry, Marianne. I won't steal him.
别担心 玛丽安 我不会把他偷走的
She said my torso is solid? Did she really?
她也说过我的腹部很结实 真的吗
Get it, get it.
去拿球 拿球
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表