剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
It's more that...
更像是...
..had you wanted to...
让你愿意那样做...
..I'd've enjoyed you wanting to.
我会很享受的 如果你想
I like doing things for you. No...
我喜欢为你做事 不
You can't do things that you don't want or, uh...
你不能做你不想做的事情
..Or things you don't enjoy, just to make me happy.
或者不喜欢你的事情 就为了取悦我
But I like making you happy.
但我喜欢取悦你
I...
我...
Yeah.
嗯
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Connell, what's wrong? It's nothing I just felt a bit...
康奈尔 怎么了 没什么 我只是觉得...
A bit weird. I don't know, um...
有点奇怪 我说不好
If I've done something to upset you,
如果我做了什么事让你不开心
I'm really sorry. No. No, I, uh...
我很抱歉 不不 我...
I'm sorry, I don't know what that was.
对不起 我不知道怎么回事
It just felt a bit, er...
只是觉得有点...
Er, I'm fine.
我没事
You sure? Yeah, yeah. Sorry.
你确定 对 抱歉
Marianne?
玛丽安
Look, uh...
听着
Last night I just...
昨晚我...
..just felt, uh...
就是感觉...
You know I really love you, don't you?
你知道我很爱你吧
Think I was starting to have feelings for you there at one point.
一度以为我开始对你有感觉了
I don't know.
我说不好
Just have to repress all that stuff, Marianne.
得努力压抑那些情感 玛丽安
That's what I do, anyway.
反正我是那么做的
What?
什么
W-would you ever like, um...
你有没有过...
Or would you want to...
或者想要...
Want to what?
想要什么
Like, uh...
比如
..Send me a photo.
给我发张照片
A photo? Yeah.
照片 对
Like a photo of the view, or..?
风景的照片吗 还是...
Uh, no. Not a photo of the view. I mean, um...
不 不是风景照
A photo of you...
你的照片
..Unclothed, preferably.
最好不♥穿♥衣服的
Sure.
好
Only if you wanted to.
如果你想的话
All right. Like, I'd delete it.
好了 我会删的
Why are you deleting it?
为什么要删
What's wrong with my hypothetical picture?
我假设的这张照片怎么了
No. It's not that.
不 不是因为这个
It's more so for you, for your privacy
更多是为了你 为了你的隐私
or for your reassurance.
或者让你放心
What about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
Can I have one of you?
我能要一张你的吗
Of me? Your dick, preferably.
我的 最好是你的鸡♥巴♥
You wouldn't actually want a picture of my dick, would you?
你不会真想要我鸡♥巴♥的照片吧
Only fair.
这样才公平
You probably shouldn't.
你可能不应该发
I'd never delete it.
我永远不会删的
I'd look at it every single day and I'd take it to my grave.
我会每天看着它 直到陪我一起下葬
Oh, Connell, you're all wet.
康奈尔 你都湿透了
Connell?
康奈尔
Step into the office for a sec.
来办公室一趟
Yeah. No bother.
好 没问题
Yeah. I mean, it's shit timing.
确实 时机糟透了
It is, for absolutely everybody, but it just...
对每个人都是 但...
Look, it sort of made sense to bring things forward, you know?
但是说出来对大家都好
Right. Yeah.
对 是啊
Like, see, we want to get the refurb done by August
听着 我们想在八月前完成翻修
so we can have this big...
所以我们能搞个盛大的...
..Summer opening, you know, catch the holiday crowd.
夏季开业 抓住假期消费群体
Right.
对
Which does mean we are closing for June and July.
这意味着我们六月和七月确实要闭店
But we'll hold all of your shifts right through May.
但我们会把你的班一直排到五月
And we want you back in August as well. Oh, OK. Yeah. OK.
八月也会请你回来上班 好的
Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
现在我他妈要做什么
Go looking for a job in the middle of exams?
在考试季中途找工作吗
I can sublet this place for you, if you like.
我可以帮你分租这个房♥子 如果你愿意
Still be here for you in September.
给你把房♥子留到九月
Thanks.
谢了
Sorry.
抱歉
I mean, don't worry about it.
别担心
So that's it, then?
那就这样了
Off to Sligo for the summer?
去斯莱戈待一个夏天
No!
不
Just stay with Marianne for a few weeks until you find a job.
在找到工作前 先跟玛丽安待几周
You can't be fucking serious.
你不是认真的吧
What? I mean, you stay with her, what,
怎么了 你现在不也跟她
four nights a week, five?
一周待四五晚
No, that's different. I don't live with her.
不 这不一样 我不跟她一起生活
You think if you move your toothbrush into her bathroom,
你觉得如果你把牙刷放进她的卫生间
she's going to get too attached?
她就会赖上你
Fuck off. I don't think that at all.
滚蛋 我才没那么想
I just wouldn't want to ask her.
我就是不想开口问她
Fuck's sake, man.
天啊 兄弟
I give up. Do what you want.
我放弃 随你便吧
I can't get my head around it. Sorry.
我可琢磨不明白 抱歉
We've heard you're doing so well in college, Marianne.
我们听说你在大学表现很好 玛丽安
Well, exams don't start til May, so...
五月才开始考试呢
Fingers crossed. But your essays have all gone well.
上帝保佑吧 但你的论文都完成得很好
Your mother was saying.
你妈妈说了
So far, yeah.
目前为止 是的
Good woman.
优秀的女人
Are you enjoying the flat?
你在公♥寓♥住得还舒服吗
Of course you girls lived there when you were at Trinity.
当然 你们当时读圣三一的时候就住那
Denise did. I used to visit.
丹尼丝住那 我以前经常去看她
Oh, God, we had such fun in that place.
天啊 我们当时在那可开心了
Got up to all sorts, didn't we?
百无禁忌 不是吗
I never liked Dublin. Too many people.
我从没喜欢过都柏林 人太多了
I think Dublin is a lovely city.
我觉得都柏林是很棒的城市
And where your parents met.
你父母还是在那遇见的
It's a nice flat.
公♥寓♥很不错
Have you been up to visit, Alan?
你打算有时间去看看吗 艾伦
No.
不
You're working him too hard.
你把他奴役得太紧了
He's well able for it.
你有那个能力
You could give him a day off to visit his sister.
你们应该放他一天假让他去看妹妹
Caitlin didn't visit me till I was in my second year.
凯特琳直到我大二时才去看我
Did I not?
是吗
I have to say, Alan is doing very well.
我必须说 艾伦做得相当好
You got a couple of men under him, climbing that ladder.
给他安排了几个下属 让他一步一步来
Oh, that's great, Alan.
真棒啊 艾伦
Can I give anyone a top up?
我来给谁添点酒
Thanks.
谢谢
Your father would be so proud of you.
你父亲会为你们感到骄傲的
Both of you. He really would.
为你们俩 他会的
Indeed.
确实
And how is business, Denise?
最近生意怎么样 丹尼丝
Fine. Very good.
不错 挺好的
That was nice, wasn't it?
挺厉害啊 是不是
Pleasant, I thought.
很愉快 我觉得
Very good of you to come home and regale us all with stories
你回到家 用你在大城市获得成功的故事
of your achievements in the big city.
来款待我们 真好啊
Banging on about your exams and your essays and your
在妈妈生日午宴上炫耀你的考试和论文
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表