剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
I thought your story was beautiful.
我觉得你的故事很美
Like I'm hearing your most private, most intimate thoughts.
我好像在聆听你最深处 最私人的想法
This wonderful hidden life you have access to.
你的那种隐藏的美好人生
I'm completely jealous.
我真的很嫉妒
Thanks.
谢谢你
For reading it.
看了
What will you do with it? Don't know.
你打算怎么处理 不知道
You should submit it.
你应该发过去
To the magazine.
给杂♥志♥
They liked the last one. I don't know.
上一篇他们就很喜欢 我不知道
Don't know if it's good enough.
不知道够不够好
Nah, you're just fishing now.
不 你只是在引我夸你
It's brilliant.
很棒
**Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
**Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
**Happy birthday, dear Marianne*
*生日快乐 亲爱的玛丽安
**Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
Make a wish.
许个愿
This looks so yummy. Can't believe you made this.
看起来很美味 真不敢相信是你做的
It's perfect essay distraction.
完美的论文摸鱼项目
It's very sweet. Totally unnecessary.
你真是太好了 没必要这样的
Shush your face, you have to have a cake!
少来了 必须要有蛋糕
Did you get good presents, Marianne?
你收到了不少礼物吗 玛丽安
Lovely presents, thank you, Niall.
很不错的礼物 谢谢 奈尔
And what did you get her, Connell?
你给她准备了什么 康纳尔
A book.
一本书
Some Frank O'Hara poems.
弗兰克·奥哈拉的诗集
Anyway... I love it.
好了... 我很喜欢
And what about your family,
你的家人呢
Did they get you anything nice? A sports car or a pony?
他们有没有给你什么好东西 跑车或小马什么的
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么
Well, I'm just going off my own birthday list?
我只是在翻我自己的生日礼物愿望清单
They don't really go in for birthdays.
他们不怎么会过生日
Fair enough.
好吧
This cake's fucking delicious.
这蛋糕真♥他♥妈♥太美味了
Birthday message.
生日短♥信♥
Yeah.
是的
My mother.
我妈妈
Not exactly happy birthday.
不是生日快乐
What does it say?
说了什么
"Send me back the keys to the Dublin flat as soon as possible".
"尽快把都柏林公♥寓♥的钥匙寄给我"
So...
那...
Sorry.
对不起
It's ok.
没关系
I'm ok.
我没事
Did you like that?
你喜欢吗
Yeah.
嗯
Very much.
很喜欢
Good.
很好
..what could be described as bureaucratic inertia.
可以说是官僚主义的惰性
What do you fancy doing tonight?
你今晚要做什么
Watch a film.
看电影
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Well, I might go for a swim. Another one.
我可能要去游泳 再去游一次
But I could pick up some food and come to you after?
但我可以去买♥♥点吃的 迟点再来找你
Great.
太好了
Did we get married and become 50 years old without noticing?
我们是一不小心就结婚了 而且50岁了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I actually love it.
我其实还挺喜欢的
Do you think our first-year selves would hate what we've become?
你觉得大一的我们会讨厌我们现在的样子吗
I should've known, to be fair.
说实话 我早就知道了
I think first-year me would've been amazed.
我觉得大一的我可能会很惊讶
Look at her, she's actually content.
看啊 她竟然很满足
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Just got this e-mail.
刚收到这封邮件
From who?
谁发来的
Connell, from who?
康纳尔 谁发来的
It's...
这是...
It's from this university in New York.
是纽约的一所大学
They're offering me a place on
他们邀请我去念
their MFA creative writing programme.
他们的创意写作硕士
I didn't even know you'd applied.
我都不知道你申请了
I mean...
我是说...
..congratulations, I'm not surprised they've offered you a place.
恭喜你 我不是对他们邀请你而惊讶
I'm just a bit...surprised you didn't mention it.
我只是有点...惊讶你没提过
Why would...? Such a long shot.
为什么...本来机会就很渺茫
I was embarrassed.
我不好意思
To be honest, I...
说实话 我...
..I still look up to you a lot and I...
我还是觉得你比我优秀太多 我...
..I wouldn't want you to see me as,
我不希望你觉得我
like, I don't know, deluded or...
我也不知道 痴心妄想 或...
Connell.
康纳尔
I don't even know why I applied. I wasn't even my idea.
我都不知道我为什么申请 都不是我的主意
Whose idea was it?
那是谁的主意
One of my tutors.
我的一个导师
It's really brilliant, Connell.
这真的很棒 康纳尔
You can see me in New York, can you?
你可以去纽约找我的 对吗
Yeah, actually.
嗯 是的
I can. I can't even...
我可以 我甚至不能...
It's making me feel...
这让我觉得...
Now is not the time for me to go halfway across the world
我现在不该跨过半个世界
and live in a city where I don't know anyone.
去住在一个举目无亲的城市
Like...I could barely walk down a street in Dublin
听着...我几个月前走在都柏林街头
a couple of months ago without having a panic attack.
都可能会恐慌发作
How's that going to work in New York?
那我该怎么去纽约
Put it away for a bit.
你先把这些放在一边
It's brilliant they offered you a place.
他们愿意让你去真是太好了
Don't think about what to do with it for now.
你现在先别考虑该怎么办
I am not going.
我不去
Ok.
好吧
And, of course, we have to thank Connell...
当然了 我们要谢谢康纳尔
..for stepping up
她出现了
and turning out to be the most naturally
成为了有史以来
fucking gifted editor of all times.
最有天赋的编辑
Leaving me to announce that our latest brilliant issue
所以我们我在此宣布 我们的新书
launches tomorrow and we could not be prouder.
将于明天发布 我们真是太自豪了
And I made punch and it's fucking delicious.
我做了潘趣酒 真♥他♥妈♥好喝
And it's fucking lethal!
还他妈很致命
Drink up!
喝吧
Well done.
很好
Marianne?
玛丽安
Yeah?
嗯
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Christmas.
圣诞
What about it?
怎么了
Would you like to come to ours?
你愿意来我们家吗
I don't know, Connell.
我不知道 康纳尔
That's kind.
你真好
Lorraine'd love to have you.
洛琳会很欢迎你的
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
What? I mean, I do know that.
怎么了 我还真的知道
It's her idea.
这是她的主意
That's kind of her.
那她真是太好了
So?
所以呢
So?
所以呢
Connell... it's not funny. Yeah?
康纳尔 才不好笑呢 是吗
There they are.
他们来了
Look at the two of you, a little Christmas miracle.
看看你们俩 圣诞节的小奇迹
Been cooking for weeks. Get in here.
我准备了好几周 快进来
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表