剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
You know, like, actual friends.
你知道的 现实中的好友
Lucky you.
那你真幸运
Fermanagh now completing the list of qualifiers.
弗马纳郡成为预选赛最后一支入围队伍
Draw for the next round will be held on Thursday.
星期四将举♥行♥下一轮比赛的抽签
Finally, at the Cricket World Cup today,
最后 回到今天的板球世界杯
it's the semi-final clash, as India...
今天举♥行♥的是半决赛 印度队
Hello? Alan, it's Ger. How's it going?
喂 艾伦 我是吉尔 最近怎么样
Good, yeah. Uh, listen, I'm after missing the bus,
还不错 听着 我错过公交了
and I hate to ask you, but any chance of a lift in?
我很不麻烦你 但是可以让我搭个便车吗
Yeah, no bother at all, man. You at the house, eh?
当然可以 不麻烦 你在家吗 伙计
I'll swing around for you now.
我绕过来接你
Oh, thank you so much.
太感谢了
Sound. Stall it there. I'll see you in a few.
非常好 你先待那儿 我几分钟就过来
Yeah, you're a star.
好的 你简直是个天使
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Uh, did you not hear that entire call?
你是没听到我刚才那通电♥话♥吗
I have to go pick up Ger out in Garryduff.
我要去嘉里达夫接吉尔
You hop out here.
你就在这下车
Are you serious? I'll get drenched.
你是认真的吗 我会被淋湿透的
Right. Shit buzz for you, pal.
对 真是糟透了 伙计
Maybe you should learn to drive.
或许你应该学会开车
Go on.
快下车吧
It was sliding beneath the big, black wave.
它顺着黑浪滑下去了
Another and another.
一个接一个
Then I was back in it. The war was...
然后我就回到了战场 战争正
Class begins at nine, Marianne.
九点就开始上课了 玛丽安
Yeah. Thanks for that.
好的 知道了 谢谢
Excuse me?
你说什么
Can you just give me a detention and move on?
你就不能给我记个放学留校 然后继续讲课吗
Quiet.
安静
Then I was back in it.
然后我又回到了战场
"The war was on outside,
"外面硝烟正起
in Worcester, Massachusetts..."
在马萨诸塞州伍斯特"
I'm having people over Friday, after the match.
我请大家周五比赛之后来我家
Come celebrate, or drown your sorrows.
来庆祝 或者借酒消愁
Whatever.
随便了
Yeah. Sounds good.
好 听上去不错
What happened to you this morning, Marianne?
你今天早上怎么了 玛丽安
You're looking a bit on the drowned rat side.
你看上去像只落汤鸡
Thanks, yeah. It was raining.
谢了 早上在下雨
You should have brought an umbrella.
你应该带把伞的
Good advice.
建议不错
You strip off in the toilets to dry yourself again?
你又在厕所把衣服脱了烘干吗
Not this time. No. Why?
这次没有 为什么问
Would you like an invitation next time?
想让我下次邀你一起吗
"Just give me detention, and move on."
"给我留校处分吧 别墨迹了"
That was a good one.
说得真好
Glad you enjoyed it.
很高兴你喜欢
The shit you get away with 'cause you're smart.
你聪明 就能不受罚 真操蛋
I understand you're at a disadvantage there, Rob.
我明白你不怎么聪明 罗伯
Fuck off.
滚吧
You're not heading home, no?
你不回家吗
I did actually get a detention.
我要留校
Sorry.
抱歉
Technically, I requested it.
严格上说 是我要求的
You were fairly harsh on Kerrigan the other day, as well.
你那天对凯里根也很不客气
He's actually pretty decent.
他人其实不错
I don't know why you had to have such a go at him.
我不知道你为什么非要顶撞他
I object to every thought or action, or...
我反对一切对我思想或者行为或者...
feeling of mine being policed
感情的禁锢
like we're in some authoritarian fantasy.
弄得好像我们身处集权统治的幻想之中
Well, it's not that, though, is it?
不过并非是那样 对吧
It's just school.
就是学校而已
It's the same for everybody. It's not unique for you.
对所有人都一样 并不是只对你
You try to act like we're friends,
你装得就好像我们是朋友
but you know you're not that kind of person.
但你知道你不是那种人
I'm not acting.
我不是在装
Maybe I am that kind of person.
也许我就是那样子的人
Why are you talking to me, then?
那你为什么要和我讲话
Yeah.
是啊
What was Ms. Neary talking to you about after class?
下课后内亚里老师和你在说什么
Oh, don't know. Uh...
没什么...
getting out of class early for training or something.
早点放学去训练之类的吧
She must find training highly amusing, then.
那她一定觉得训练很有意思吧
Does she fancy you or something?
她是不是对你有点意思
Why'd you say that?
你怎么这么说
God, you're not having an affair with her, are you?
天啊 你不会和她有一腿吧
Please. You think it's funny
拜托 你觉得这种玩笑
joking about stuff like that, do you?
很好笑吗
Sorry. People going at me like I fancy her.
对不起 大家嘲笑我说我对她有意思
I-- I don't fancy her.
我... 我对她没有意思
maybe it's because you blush a lot
可能是因为她和你说话的时候
when she talks to you.
你老是脸红吧
But you know, you blush at everything.
不过话说回来 你没事就脸红
Thanks.
谢了
Guess you have one of those complexions.
可能你的肤色就这样
Great.
很好
You're blushing right now, actually.
你现在脸就很红
Yeah. I'm aware.
我感觉到了
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't want to get into a fight with you or anything.
我不想跟你吵架什么的
We're not fighting.
我们没有吵架
I know you... probably hate me.
我知道你...可能讨厌我
But you're the only person who actually talks to me.
但你是唯一一个认真跟我说话的人
I never said that I hated you.
我从来没说过我讨厌你
I like you.
我喜欢你
Got to head to training, so, uh...
我要去训练了 所以
Good luck at the match tomorrow.
祝你明天的比赛顺利
Thanks.
谢谢
Marianne, you gonna join us?
玛丽安 你要加入我们吗
Come on, lads. In you go.
得了 伙计们 进去吧
Keep going, keep going.
快跑 不要停
Come on, sink his ass!
加油 踢飞他
Fuck!
操
Push through it, Kiernan! Come on!
快绕开 基尔南 加油啊
Score!
球进了
Fuck, we did it!
操 我们赢了
Fuck!
操
Come on!
赢了
We did it!
我们赢了
Grand. Good lad.
太精彩了 好样的
You're early. Come on in.
你来早了 进来吧
Have a bit do, yet. Grand.
我还有点活要干 好的
Quick as I can.
我会尽快的
No, not in there.
别 别进去那里
I've just finished mopping.
我刚拖完地
And well done, man of the match.
你太棒了 最佳球员
Marianne told me.
玛丽安告诉我了
Did she? She did.
是吗 是的
You played well today.
你今天表现很棒
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
That's nice of you.
你这么说真好
I can be nice. I know you can.
我可以对人很好的 我知道你可以
You know, the way you are in school,
我觉得真实的你并不是
I don't think you're like that, really.
你在学校表现的那个样子
What am I like, really?
那真实的我是什么样
You can borrow it, if you like.
你要是喜欢这本书 我可以借给你
Oh, I've-- I've actually read it already.
其实我看过这本书
I don't know why I picked it up.
我不知道为什么又拿起了它
Any good? Yeah. I liked it.
好看吗 嗯 我很喜欢
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表