剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
Sorry.
对不起
Are you sure you don't mind bringing me?
你确定不介意带上我
Sure. I'm going there myself, aren't I?
当然 我自己过去 不是吗
But, er...you hadn't promised Teresa a lift?
可是... 你没有答应捎上特蕾莎吗
What are you drinking? Gin.
你喝什么呢 金酒
And? Gin.
掺什么 金酒
Huh! Right.
好吧
She was talking about you.
她谈论起你呢
Right. You guys fighting, or something?
好吧 你们俩吵架了还是怎么了
Are we fighting? That's insane. Did she say that?
我们吵架 太搞笑了 是她说的吗
No. She said you were seeing each other.
不是 她说你们俩在交往
And that means we're fighting, does it?
那就是说我们俩吵架呢 是吗
So, you are seeing each other?
所以你们俩是在交往
It's casual. That's exactly what she said.
不当真的 她也是这么说的
Did you agree between you
是你们俩商量好的
that's what you were going to tell people?
这么和别人说的吗
Not as such, I don't think.
不是的 我觉得不是这样
You have such a nice face. Huh! You're getting drunk.
你的脸好可爱 你喝多了
People have said that to me, that your face is nice.
大家和我这么说的 说你的脸很可爱
That's nice of them.
她们真客气
I just broke up with Gareth.
我刚刚和加雷斯分手了
Like, an hour ago.
一个小时以前
Is that why you're drinking gin on gin?
所以你在喝金酒掺金酒吗
Didn't hurt that much. You all right?
没那么痛苦 你没事吧
I think I'm just a...fundamentally cold, unfeeling person.
我想我骨子里... 就是个冷漠无情的人
I feel absolutely fine.
我感觉好着呢
That's bullshit. We weren't meant to be.
别扯了 我们不算天生一对
Wasn't a good fit.
本来就不合适
Feel like I could've told you that myself. Do you?
我就该亲口告诉你 是吗
Hi! Sophie!
苏菲
I'll go and find a fridge, all right?
我去看看冰箱在哪
You made it!
你来了
You look so nice! Oh! Hi, hi, hi! Hi.
你看着真不错 你好你好
How are you?
你好吗
I'm fine. How are you? Yeah, good.
挺好的 你呢 很好
Huh! What are they like!
他们怎么样
I might go and say hello, but I'll catch you in a bit. OK.
我去打个招呼 等下来找你 行
You...look fantastic! Is this new?
你看起来美极了 这是新的吗
Hi! How you doing? I'm great. I'm great.
你好吗 我很好 我很好
'Course she's great, she just lost 10st of boring.
她当然好 她刚摆脱了最无聊的人
Oh, no! Peggy, that's terrible.
佩吉 太坏了你
Poor Gareth! Ah, he'll be fine.
可怜的加雷斯 他没事的
Where's Connell? Um...I don't know. I think he's inside.
康奈尔呢 我不知道 他在里面
Probably looking for Teresa.
可能在找特蕾莎吧
Yeah, I heard they hooked up. That's cool.
我听说他们好上了 挺好的
You're such a baby!
你怎么这么弱
Oh, no! I'm not having that again.
我不要再抽了
I'm going to nip down. Do you want a beer?
我去拿点喝的 你要啤酒吗
I'll take another one of those. Is that all right?
我再来一瓶吧 你行吗
Yeah. Sound.
我很好
You've been off with Teresa. Have I?
你一直和特蕾莎在一起 我有吗
You're completely out of it, are you?
你喝醉了 是吧
You smell like perfume. Hm!
你闻起来像香水
Yeah, well, Teresa's not actually at the party, so...
其实特蕾莎不在这 所以
As in, she's not really here. Huh!
她真的不在这里
Come here.
过来
Do you like her better than me? Hm? No.
你喜欢她多过我吗 没有
To be honest, I don't really know her that well, so...
老实说 我不太了解她 所以
Is she better in bed than I am?
她的床上功夫比我厉害吗
You're drunk, Marianne.
你喝醉了 玛丽安
If you were sober, you'd never ask that.
如果你清醒的话 你不会问这些
So that's not the answer that I want.
这不是我想要的答案
Hm. Obviously it's the answer that you want.
很明显这就是你想要的答案
Let's go upstairs.
我们到楼上去吧
Yeah, we actually are upstairs, Marianne.
我们就在楼上 玛丽安
I want you to fuck me. Yeah?
我想要你 是吗
Not tonight. You're wasted.
改天吧 你喝醉了
Is that the only reason? Yeah.
这是唯一的理由吗 对
That's it.
就这理由
Otherwise you would? Mm, Marianne...
我没醉的话 你会吗 玛丽安
I'll give you drugs.
我给你药
You don't even...
你都没有...
Marianne, you don't have drugs. You should go lie down.
玛丽安 你都没有药 你该去躺下了
Just kiss me.
吻我
Ok.
好
Good night, Marianne.
晚安 玛丽安
I'll be here in the morning.
明早见
You OK?
你还好吗
Sorry about last night. Forget about it.
昨晚很抱歉 忘了吧
I think it would be a bit difficult for us to stay friends
如果我们其中一个总想着睡对方
if one of us kept trying to sleep with the other one.
我们挺难做朋友的
I'm going to have a shower. Cool.
我去洗个澡 好
I'll make some coffee.
我煮点咖啡
Come to bed, then.
去床上吧
It's not like this with other people.
和其他人不是这样的
I know.
我知道
I think we'll be fine.
我想我们也没事的
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表