剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
It's a simple game.
这就是个简单的比赛
You have 15 players.
你有15个队员
Give one of them the ball,
把球传给他们中的一个
get it into the net.
把球投入网中
Very simple. Isn't it?
非常简单吧 可不是吗
Oh, what?
怎么了
Brilliant.
棒极了
How's it going, Rachel?
你好啊 雷切尔
Talking tactics, there, for the game.
在聊比赛战术呢
We're getting a master class.
我们正在上大♥师♥课
How incredibly boring of you. Yeah.
你们可真是无聊至极 是啊
Did you get your hair done? I did, yeah.
你去做头发了吗 对啊
It's very pretty. Thanks.
挺好看的 谢谢
Can I use my locker, by any chance? Yeah.
能让一让吗 我要用柜子 好
Yeah, I sort of need you to move, Connell.
麻烦你过去点 康奈尔
Oh, sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 请原谅
"Uh, sorry. Ex-squeeze me."
"抱歉 请原谅"
All right, relax, will ya?
行了 你能安静点吗
But you know that's important.
但你们知道这很重要
Because it's turned up in the exam
因为这在近三年的考试里
twice out of the last three years.
出现了两次
Marianne?
玛丽安
Yeah?
怎么了
Something outside caught your attention?
外面有什么很有趣的东西吗
I suppose so.
我想是的
Eyes forward, okay?
眼睛看前面 行吗
I wasn't aware my eye line
我都不知道校规
fell under the jurisdiction of school rules.
还能管我的视线
Here we go. Jesus.
开始了 天
Trying to impress your classmates?
想让同学们觉得你很厉害吗
They don't look too impressed to me.
我看他们好像没觉得你厉害
I'm pretty sure I was just looking out the window.
我很确定我只是看了看窗外
Come on, Sheridan.
别这样 谢里丹
If you're staring out the window daydreaming,
你要是盯着外面神游
then you're not learning, are you, Marianne?
那你就没学习 对吧 玛丽安
Don't delude yourself.
别自欺欺人了
I have nothing to learn from you.
我跟你没什么好学的
Okay, in that case, principal's office.
行吧 这样的话 去校长办公室
Yeah. I might go there.
嗯 我可能会去
Or I might just head home.
或者我会直接回家
It's not really your business what I do, is it?
我♥干♥什么跟你没什么关系 是吧
Don't worry, sir. She's a psycho to everybody.
没事的 老师 她对谁都像个神经病
Do you want to follow her, Folan?
你要跟着她去吗 弗兰
Come on in. Your mum's in the kitchen.
进来吧 你妈妈在厨房♥
Hey, love.
亲爱的
Marianne was telling me you got your mock results back today.
玛丽安刚在跟我说你们的模考成绩出来了
Uh, just English.
只有文学成绩
They come back separately.
各科是分开出的
I hear you did very well.
听说你考得非常好
He did. Yeah, well...
是的 这个嘛...
Marianne did pretty good, too.
玛丽安也考得很好
Can we go?
能走了吗
Didn't realize we were in a rush.
我不知道我们要赶时间
Just put these away, and then we'll be off.
我把这些放好 然后我们就走
Immediately, okay?
马上 好吗
Do you want some? Nno thanks.
你想来点吗 不用 谢谢
Didn't you get French back today? Yesterday.
你今天出法语成绩吧 昨天就拿到了
Got an A1.
我得了A1
What'd you get in German?
你德语多少分
Are you bragging?
你是在自夸吗
Got an A1.
得了A1
Ah, you're gonna get 600, are ya?
你会拿到600分吧
You probably will.
你肯定能
Yeah, well, you're smarter than me, so...
你比我聪明 所以...
Smarter than everyone.
是比所有人都聪明
Ah, well, you're not top of the class in English.
但你文学在班上不是第一
Maybe you should give me grinds, Connell.
也许你该说点更绝的 康奈尔
Good to go? Yeah.
可以走了吗 嗯
Thanks for everything, Lorraine.
谢谢你做的一切 洛琳
Tell your mum I'll clean upstairs tomorrow.
转告你妈我明天会打扫楼上
Did you rob the place?
你偷了什么东西吗
What?
什么
The quick getaway.
你迫不及待地走了
You could have said goodbye. I did.
你可以好好说声再见的 我说了
She doesn't exactly have an easy time of it, Connell.
她这段时间不容易 康奈尔
You could try being a bit nicer to her.
你尽量对她友好一点
I am nice to her.
我对她很友好啊
She's actually a very sensitive person.
她其实是个很敏感的人
Oh, look. Can we talk about something else, please?
听着 我们能聊点别的吗
You enjoying your book there, Marianne?
你的书好看吗 玛丽安
I said, are you enjoying your book?
我说 你喜欢那本书吗
You're not getting distracted by the fuckin' window, are you?
你现在不被窗户分散注意力了 是吧
That is absolutely tragic.
这太悲剧了
That's it, that's it, Connell. That's it.
就这样 康奈尔 就这样
Right. Let's focus it. Yeah. Here.
集中精神 这边
Beautiful. Keep it going, boys. Fast, fast, fast.
好样的 继续 伙计们 加速
Sorry. Am I disturbing you, Marianne?
抱歉 我打扰到你了吗 玛丽安
No.
没
If I knew what I wanted to study, I'd obviously tell you.
如果我知道我想学什么 我绝对会告诉你
Well, you must have some idea.
你一定有些想法
No.
没有
I know what I don't want to study, but that's about it.
我只知道我不想学什么
Jesus, how long is that list?
天啊 有多少
Fairly long.
非常多
That's a great way to decide, Connell.
这样决定挺好的 康奈尔
Rule out marine biology and astrophysics,
排除海洋生物学和天体物理学
and all the rest till you're left with one.
接着排除剩下的 直到剩下一个
I could be a marine biologist.
我可以去做海洋生物学家
Yeah, that sounds like your area of interest, all right.
对 听上去真是你的兴趣所在呢
You've not got long.
你没多少时间了
Forms are due soon.
马上要交表格了
Yeah. I'm aware.
我知道
Is this just out?
火刚灭吗
About five minutes ago.
大概五分钟前
Made some salad.
做了点沙拉
Could you not have drawn the curtains, Marianne?
你就不能拉上窗帘吗 玛丽安
It's literally only just getting dark.
天才刚开始黑
You've got the heating on full and the curtains wide open.
你把暖气开到最大 却大开着窗帘
Did you have a good day?
你今天过得好吗
Depends on what you mean by good.
取决于你怎么定义好
You can get rid of one client and another one arrives.
摆脱了一位客户 另一位又来了
Isn't that good business?
这不就意味着好生意吗
Yes.
算是
Where's your brother?
你哥哥去哪儿了
Don't shrug, Marianne.
别耸肩 玛丽安
I don't know. I haven't seen him.
我不知道 我没见过他
And how was school? Okay.
学校怎么样 还行
Got some results back.
收到了一些成绩
Mocks. And?
模拟考的 然后呢
Good.
挺好的
Good.
那就好
Is there any food?
有东西吃吗
Your sister's reheated a lasagna.
你妹妹加热了千层面
Oh, good effort, Marianne.
真不错 玛丽安
How was your day? All right.
你今天过得如何 还不错
Not too busy.
不太忙
You out this evening?
今晚你要出去吗
Yeah.
没错
'Cause I got this thing called a social life.
因为我有社交
Right.
没错
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表