剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
Hi. Hello, sweetheart.
你好 你好 亲爱的
Thanks for having me.
谢谢你邀请我
Where shall I put these?
我该把这些放在哪里
Editor? Well, that's impressive.
编辑 太棒了
No, well, I'm just really doing it as a favour.
不 我只是帮个忙
Sure, people edit newspapers as a favour.
没错 编辑报纸都是帮个忙
He's doing brilliantly.
他做得很好
It's a literary magazine, it's absolutely not a newspaper.
那是文学杂♥志♥ 不能算是报纸
Am I involved in politics?
我是政界的吗
Yes. What?!
是的 什么
No!
没有
Why is that funny?
为什么这么好笑
Am I Dobby?
我是多比吗
Do I like me?
我喜欢我吗
No. I don't think so.
不 应该不喜欢
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Is it too much?
太过了吗
No.
没有
It's so nice.
真的很好
Proper Christmas.
正常的圣诞节
It's lovely.
很孤独
Well, you have to do something.
你得找点事做
What are all your school friends up to?
你原先学校的朋友们都在做什么
At Brennan's, like every year.
和以前每年一样 在布兰农酒吧
Just not sure I can see a New Year's in at Brennan's.
我只是不知道能不能想象在布兰农过新年
Hello, Denise, Happy New Year.
你好 丹尼丝 新年快乐
What do people in town think of her?
镇子上的人都是怎么看她的
I suppose...
我想
I suppose she'd be considered...a bit odd.
我想大家觉得她...有点怪
Your cheeks are red.
你的脸很红
It's cold.
外面很冷
Will you come tonight?
你今晚来吗
You should.
你该来的
Far be it from me to disobey an order.
我绝对不会违抗命令
All right? Hey, how are you doing?
好吗 你还好吗
What's the craic? You all right?
多好啊 你还好吧
Good to see you. Good to see you, too.
见到你真好 见到你很开心
Happy New Year. Happy New Year.
新年快乐 新年快乐
Hey, so nice you see ya.
见到你们真好
Nice to see you.
见到你真好
You look amazing. So do you guys.
你看上去真好 你们也是
You look gorgeous.
你看起来好美
How are you getting on?
你们还好吗
Happy New Year, how are you? Good, how are ya getting on?
新年好 你好吗 你最近怎么样
Good, good. Good, good, yeah.
很好 很好 太好了
Get you a drink? Yes, please.
要喝点什么吗 好 谢谢
Would you like a drink? No, no, thank you.
要喝点什么吗 不 谢谢
See you in a second. Back in a second.
待会儿见 马上回来
Can I get two pints of Guinness, please?
能给我两杯健力士吗
Marianne Sheridan, long time, no see. Hello!
玛丽安·谢里登 好久不见 你好
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
I am.
没事
It never felt like home.
我从来没有过家的感觉
Didn't feel right to be here, to be honest.
说实话 我觉得我不该在这里
What?
什么
I've been thinking about New York.
我一直在想着纽约
The offer.
你的邀请
What about it?
怎么了
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我只是...
I keep imagining you being there.
我一直想象你去那里
Writing.
写作
Right.
好吧
You've been thinking about it. Yeah.
你一直在想 嗯
A bit.
有一点吧
Like, obviously, I've thought about it a bit,
我显然经常会想
but that doesn't mean...
但那不代表...
It just feels too hard.
感觉太难了
Everything recently has been hard or it's been an effort,
最近的一切都好难 或者总要费尽力气
and maybe this year just needs to be straightforward.
也许今年应该简单一点
I don't know. There's...
我不知道 有...
There's been a lot of stuff that's been difficult and painful.
有很多痛苦和艰难的事
And this would be difficult and amazing. Potentially.
这一切会很艰难 也会很棒 可能而已
It's New York.
那是纽约
It's writing.
是写作
It'd be fucking amazing, Connell.
肯定会很棒的 康纳尔
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, maybe.
嗯 也许吧
Would you come with me?
你愿意和我一起去吗
We could be there together,
我们可以一起在那里
and you could study or work and...
你可以学习 或工作
Why?
为什么
I want to stay here.
我想留在这里
I want to live the life I'm living.
我想继续过我现在的生活
It's quite a thing. Yeah.
这很重要 嗯
And I'm getting better at it. Yeah.
我现在已经越来越好了 嗯
I'd miss you too much.
我会很想你的
I'd be sick.
我会很痛苦
At first.
一开始
But it would get better.
但是会好起来的
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, and it's only a year and then I'd be back.
而且就一年 我就会回来了
Don't promise that.
别做这种保证
You don't know...
你不知道...
..where either of us will be...
我们中一人会去哪里...
..or what will happen.
或者会发生什么
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
要不是为了你 我也不会在这里
No.
嗯
That's true.
没错
You'd be somewhere else entirely.
你肯定会在别的某个地方
You'd be a different person.
你会是个完全不同的人
And me, too.
我也是
But we have done so much good...
但是我们为对方
..for one another.
做了那么多事
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你
And I'm never going to feel the same way for anyone else.
我永远不会对别人产生这种感觉了
I know.
我知道
I'll go.
我会去
And I'll stay.
我会留下
And we'll be OK.
我们会没事的
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表