剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
I don't want you to think that I'm...
我不希望你认为我...
..Not being appreciative or anything because you have been
一点都不知感激 因为你一直
so supportive of me, what with the depression and everything,
很支持我 不管我当时抑郁还是怎么的
not to linger on that too much,
我不只是揪着这件事不放
but you really have been a big help with that.
只不过你真的帮了我很多
You don't owe me anything.
你不欠我什么
No, I know that. I didn't mean that.
不 我知道 我不是这个意思
Look, I'm just getting anxious now.
听着 我现在有点焦虑了
I don't want you to think I'm rejecting you or anything.
我不希望你觉得我在拒绝你什么的
Don't be anxious. Everything's fine.
别焦虑 没事的
I think I might head home now if that's OK.
我想我现在应该回去了
I'll drop you.
我送你
No, you don't want to miss the second half. I'll walk.
不 你不用错过后半场 我走路回去
I forgot there was a match on, to be honest.
说实话 我都忘了还有比赛
Ok.
好吧
Bye.
再见
That's nice.
真舒服
I'm just really nervous.
我只是真的很紧张
I think it's pretty obvious I don't want you to leave.
我觉得我很明显不想让你走
I don't find it obvious what you want.
我总是没办法看出你明显想要什么
I want this so much.
我很想要
It's really nice to hear you say that.
听到你这么说真好
I've missed you.
我一直很想你
It's not like this with other people.
和你一起和别人不一样
I like you a lot more than other people.
我喜欢你甚过其他任何人
I, erm...
我...
I actually don't have any condoms.
我这里没有套子了
That's OK.
没关系
I'm on the pill.
我在吃药
Do you want it like this?
这样可以吗
However you want.
你想怎么样都可以
I haven't done this in a while, so... It's OK.
我很久没有做过了 所以 没关系
Marianne, can, we, uh...
玛丽安 我们能不能
Can we do this, like, next weekend?
我们下周末能不能也一起
Whenever you want.
随你什么时候要
Whenever I want? Really?
随我什么时候要 真的吗
You can do whatever you want with me.
你想对我做什么都可以
This is nice.
太好了
Do you like hearing me say that? Yeah. A lot.
你喜欢听我这么说 很喜欢
Will you tell me I belong to you?
你愿意告诉我 我属于你吗
What? What do you mean?
什么 什么意思
Will you hit me?
你愿意打我吗
No. I, uh...
不 我...
I don't think I want that.
我觉得我不想那样
Is that OK?
可以吗
Do you want to stop?
你想停下吗
Are you OK?
你没事吧
I'm, erm...
我...
I'm sorry. I just didn't want to do that.
对不起 我只是不想那样
Just, erm...
我...
I just think it would be weird. Not weird, I just...
我只是觉得很奇怪 不是奇怪 我...
I don't think that would be a good idea.
我觉得那样做不好
You think I'm weird? No, I didn't say that. I just mean, erm...
你觉得我很奇怪 不 我没有这么说 我...
I don't know. I just don't want it to be weird between us.
我不知道 只是不希望我们俩变得很奇怪
I think I better go home now, if that's OK.
我觉得我还是应该回家了
Yeah, if that's what you want.
嗯 如果你想的话
Listen, let me drive you home at least.
听着 至少让我送你回家
No, I want to walk a bit.
不 我想走一走
Marianne!
玛丽安
Where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥跑哪里去了
Connell's house.
康纳尔家
You shouldn't be going over there.
你不该去那里
I thought you liked him. You did when we were in school.
我还以为你喜欢他 我们上学的时候你还挺喜欢他
Yeah, how was I supposed to know he's fucked in the head?
我怎么知道他脑子有问题
I suppose you'll have to ask him.
那你只能去问他了
I don't want people going round town saying that knacker
我不希望镇子里的人都说那个废物
is riding my sister.
在上我妹妹
Can I go now, please?
我能走了吗
I don't want you to go near him again. I'm warning you now.
我不希望你再去找他 我警告你
People are talking about you.
人们都在议论你
I can't imagine what my life would be like if I cared
要是我总是在乎别人怎么想我 难以想象
what people thought of me.
我的人生会怎么样
Come back here!
给我回来
Marianne!
玛丽安
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Erm, I'm really sorry...
我真的...
..About this. I feel like an idiot.
很抱歉 我觉得我是个蠢蛋
Yeah, erm, about earlier, erm...
嗯 之前的事...
I was thinking about it as well... No, no, it's not that.
我刚刚也在想 不 不是那个
It's really stupid. I just...
真的很蠢 我刚刚...
I tripped or something and I've hurt myself.
我摔倒了 弄伤了
I'm sorry to call you. It's...it's nothing.
很抱歉打给你 没什么的
I just...I don't know what to do.
我...我不知道该怎么办了
Where are you? I'm at home.
你在哪里 我在家里
It's not serious. It just hurts.
不严重 就是很疼
OK, I'm on my way now. I'm getting in the car, OK. OK.
好 我马上去 我去开车 好
What's happened?
发生了什么
Why have you got blood on you? I think my nose is broken.
你身上我为什么有血 我觉得我鼻子断了
Yeah.
嗯
Was it him?
是他吗
Get in the car.
去车里
Go.
去
What's going on here?
怎么回事
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
If you ever touch Marianne again, I'll kill you.
你要是再碰玛丽安一下 我就杀了你
Say one bad word to her ever again and I'll come back here myself
再敢对她出言不逊 我就亲自过来
and I'll kill you. That's it.
我会杀了你 就这么简单
Do you understand me? Yes.
明白了吗 嗯
Ok.
好
I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't know what to do. No...
我不知道该怎么办 不
Don't say sorry. It's good that you called me, OK?
别说对不起 还好你打给了我
Look at me a second.
看着我
No-one is ever going to hurt you like that again.
没有人再能这样伤害你了
Everything is going to be all right, trust me.
一切都会好的 相信我
Cos I love you
因为我爱你
and I'm not going to let anything like that happen to you again.
我不会再让你遭受那种事
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表