剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
Stay. I can't.
留下来 不行
I don't have class until 3.
我3点前都没课
Yeah, but I've got to go home and get some stuff and...
但我得回家拿些东西 而且...
Niall worries about me.
奈尔很担心我
That's nice.
那很好啊
I like Niall, even though I haven't met him yet.
我喜欢奈尔 尽管我还没见过他
Is he your best friend, do you think?
你觉得他是你最好的朋友吗
No.
不
You are.
你才是
Didn't know you were here.
我都不知道你在这
The Ghost of Christmas Past. All right?
过去之灵 什么
Heard someone coming in, thought we were being robbed.
我听到有人进来了 还以为被抢劫了
You still live here, then?
你以后还住在这吗
Don't know what you're complaining about.
我都不知道你有什么好抱怨的
You get the room to yourself, I'm still paying rent.
你一个人独享房♥间 我租金还照付
Complaining? I'm delighted.
抱怨 我可高兴了
How's Marianne?
玛丽安还好吗
Good, yeah.
她很好
She your girlfriend yet? Nope.
她是你女朋友了 不是
What're you playing at? Keeping her on her toes?
你在玩什么花样 欲擒故纵
Of course not. She's too good for you.
当然不是 你配不上她
Yes, I'm aware.
是啊 我知道
Are you? Now, look, can you give me grief about this later?
是吗 听着 你能晚点再骚扰我吗
Can't wait.
我等不及了
How's work? Grand, yeah. Busy.
工作如何 挺好的 很忙
I hope you said thank you to Marianne.
我希望你跟玛丽安说声谢谢
For what? For the job.
为什么谢她 因为工作
No, that was Sophie.
不 那要谢谢苏菲
And who introduced you to Sophie?
那是谁把你介绍给苏菲的
Well, like, Marianne, obviously.
好吧 显然是玛丽安
Yes. She's been very good to you, you know. Right.
是啊 她一直对你非常好 是啊
I just hope you're a bit more appreciative of her now.
我只是希望你现在能更感激她
Well? Yeah, well, look, apologies have been made, OK?
好吗 好 听着 我已经道歉了 好吗
And if Marianne isn't dwelling on it,
如果玛丽安都不介意了
I don't see why you are.
我不知道你为什么还提
Like, how would you feel if I kept going at you about some
如果我总提你青春期犯的一些愚蠢的错误
stupid teenage mistake that you made?
你会是什么感受
That's weird.
很奇怪
You are the stupid teenage mistake I made.
你就是我青春期犯的愚蠢的错误
Oh, right.
是啊
Very nice.
说得好
Did you hear back from the magazine about your story?
你收到杂♥志♥社对你故事的回复了吗
Not yet. Well, fingers crossed.
还没 上天保佑
It'd be great to see your name in print.
看见杂♥志♥上印着你的名字一定很棒
OK, love. I love you. Love you, too.
好啦 亲爱的 我爱你 我也爱你
It's only two days. It's only two days.
就两天 就两天
Can you not see anyone else, make an escape?
你就不能和别人玩吗 找借口呢
No pals, remember? Sad case.
不能找朋友 记得吗 很惨
Come on.
得了吧
It's just a dinner.
就是吃顿晚饭
It's just a boring dinner and a weekend being a dutiful daughter,
就是吃顿无聊的晚饭 当一周末孝顺女儿
and then I'll be back.
然后我就回来
Yeah, they can't do that much damage in 48 hours.
48小时应该也不会对你造成什么创伤
You haven't met my mother.
那是你没见过我妈
Do you want another drink? No, thanks.
你要再喝一杯吗 不用了 谢谢
Are you sure? Yeah.
真的不喝 是的
You're very kind.
你太客气了
You guys are fucking, right?
你们两个上过床 是吗
You're together?
你们在一起了
Yes.
对
Yes, we are. Yeah.
对 我们在一起了 是啊
OK. And for, like, months?
好吧 在一起好几个月了吧
Everyone's speculating, even though you, like,
所有人都在猜 虽然你们
never actually talk to each other.
好像从来没好好说过话
It's not a new thing.
这不是什么新鲜事了
We used to hook up in school, secretly.
我们以前上学时就偷偷勾搭了
Oh, really?
是吗
Hope you don't mind me saying that, now? No. No.
希望你不介意我这么说 我不介意
"Secretly"?
偷偷
Like some kind of game?
是某种游戏吗
That's actually really fucking hot.
那可真是太刺♥激♥了
Well, you make a very cute couple.
你们俩会是可爱的一对
Thanks. Couple?
谢谢 一对
Oh, you're not exclusive?
你们是开放式关系吗
That's cool.
太酷了
I wanted to try that with mine, but he was not up for it.
我想尝试开放式关系 但他不喜欢
Men can be possessive.
男人的占有欲很强
You'd really think they'd jump at the idea of multiple partners.
本来以为他们肯定会接受增加性♥伴♥侣♥的提议
Generally...
一般来说
and I am generalising...
我归纳出...
men seem more concerned with limiting the freedoms of women
男人似乎更关心限制女人的自♥由♥
than in exercising their own.
胜过限制自己的自♥由♥
If I were a man, I would have three girlfriends...
如果我是男人 我会找三个女朋友
..At least. I see the appeal,
至少 确实很吸引人
but it also sounds deeply stressful.
但听上去也很有压力
What about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
Do you not fantasise about having multiple women at once?
你没幻想过同时拥有几个女人吗
I thought that was a universal thing for men.
我以为天底下男人都这样呢
I don't know about that.
我说不好
No, not really.
不是吧
We could have a threesome if you want?
你想的话 我们可以来个3P
Sorry?
什么
The three of us could...
我们三个可以...
Right, uh...
对
Right. Well, um...
对...
Wouldn't really be my cup of tea.
这其实不是我的菜
I'm much too self-conscious.
我太不自在了
Yeah. Really? I'd die, yeah.
是吗 我会尴尬死的
About what? Your looks?
为什么 因为你的外表吗
But you're so pretty!
但你多漂亮
I mean, thanks, that's not, um...
谢了 那不是...
That's not it. It's more that I don't feel very appealing.
不是 只是我不是很喜欢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I...
我...
I guess I have a sort of unlovable...
我好像有一种不容易被爱的...
I have a coldness about me. I don't believe that.
我有冷酷的特质 我不相信
Is she cold with you?
她跟你很冷酷吗
No.
不
You're cool, but I wouldn't say you're cold necessarily.
你是很酷 但我不会说到冷酷的地步
I think cool implies a degree of cold.
我觉得酷就代表了一定程度的冷
You just live up here too much.
你脑子里想的太多了
You need to be more in touch with your feelings. Maybe.
你得多接纳你的感觉 也许吧
Well...
好了
..I won't intrude any longer.
我就不打扰了
You're not intruding.
你没有打扰
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
No, stay where you are. Stay where you are.
别起身了 别动了
No, not at all. I'll show you out.
不 没事 我送你出去
Connell. See you, Peggy.
康奈尔 再见 佩吉
Oh, well.
好吧
Jesus. Jesus Christ.
天啊 我的天
You saved me there.
你救了我
I literally physically couldn't do that.
我真办不到
Couldn't have sex with you in front of her. I'd have done it.
没法在她面前跟你做♥爱♥ 我愿意那样做
If you wanted to.
如果你想的话
Could see you didn't, though.
不过看得出你不想
Yeah, well, then you...
是啊 然后你...
You shouldn't do what you don't want to do.
你不应该做不想做的事
No, I didn't mean that.
不 我不是这意思
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表