剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要什么
Yeah, that's all right.
对 没关系
Is it?
真的吗
I mean, you already know what you want to do, Joanna.
你已经知道你想做什么了 乔安娜
You already know what you're going to do your dissertation on.
你已经知道学位论文要写什么了
You're all set.
你也全安排好了
Yeah, but that is not normal and shouldn't be copied.
对 但那不是正常 也不该被复♥制♥
I think most people don't have any idea what they want,
我觉得大多数人根本不知道他们想要什么
or what they want to do with their lives.
或者想过怎样的人生
You're just being nice to me.
你只是在对我说客套话
No. I reckon half your friends from school
不 我觉得你在学校的半数朋友
probably have no idea what they want to do.
可能都不知道他们想做什么
I didn't really have any friends in school, as such.
我以前在学校其实没什么朋友
I was a loner.
我是独狼
Really?
真的吗
What about that guy from the other night?
那晚的那个男生呢
Connell?
康奈尔
He wasn't, like...
他不算是...
..a friend, exactly.
朋友
It's disclaimed there's no such thing as the truth.
它否认了事实的存在
I just find that very destructive.
我觉得这非常曲解
I'm sorry, I don't think that's a fair reading.
抱歉 我觉得你有偏见
Something is either a fact or it's not.
一件事要么是事实 要么不是
It's either true or it's not.
要么是真的 要么不是
How do you put that aside? I don't.
你怎么能忽略这一点 我没有
But understanding how we decide which facts are disseminated,
但理解我们如何判定那些事实被广为流传
how we assess different planes... So basically gravity
我们如何评估不同平面... 所以你是说重力
is a social construct?
是一种社会结构
Sorry, excuse me, but Marianne was still speaking.
抱歉 打断一下 玛丽安还没说完
Carry on, Marianne.
继续 玛丽安
This isn't about negating the existence of fact.
这不是在否认事实的存在
Like, obviously, gravity is real,
显然 重力是真的
but it's still valuable for historians
但历史学家仍有必要
to study the development of discourses around gravity,
研究重力相关文献的发展
so we can learn how knowledge is produced
这样我们才能学习知识如何诞生
and by whom and within what structures.
由谁产生 在何种结构中
That's all.
就这样
So he's bullshitting about how gravity isn't even real,
他胡扯什么重力都不是真的
and Marianne absolutely annihilated him.
然后玛丽安把他秒杀了
It was like a cat playing with food.
就像猫玩弄它的食物一样
I bet it was.
我想也是
I mean, no, it wasn't.
不 并不是
The tutor had to step in
导师不得不介入
so I could make my not very ground-breaking point.
我才能说出我没什么创意的论点
There was zero annihilation.
绝对没有什么秒杀
You emasculated him, Marianne.
你把他打萎了 玛丽安
He's going to be your enemy for life. That's not what happened.
他以后都会成为你的对头 不是这么回事
She'll have the white.
她会喝白葡萄酒
Uh, can she not decide for herself?
她不能自己决定吗
I don't know. Can she?
我不知道 她能吗
Yeah, she definitely can.
她绝对可以
White, please.
白葡萄酒
It's this fucking game they play.
这是他们玩的游戏
I hate making decisions. Really?
我讨厌做决定 真的吗
And I'm good at knowing what she wants,
而我擅长了解她想要什么
and what she wants is a glass of white.
而她想要的是一杯白葡萄酒
And when she's finished,
等她喝完
she's going to have another glass of white.
她会再喝一杯白葡萄酒
And then she's going to have a cigarette. Maybe.
然后她会抽一根烟 也许吧
Anyway, that guy sounds like an idiot. He is.
总之 那家伙听上去像个蠢货 他就是
He's not an idiot.
他不是蠢货
Well, I am constantly amazed at
我每次发现大学里
how many people in college just aren't that smart.
其实很多人没那么聪明时都还是不免会惊讶
Come on, mate. I'm serious.
得了吧 我认真的
I mean, I think that might just be
我觉得这可能只是
your experience on your course.
你在你的课上的感受吧
Cos it's certainly not my experience.
因为我的感受肯定不是这样
Because you're doing English and it's not that hard to waft
因为你是文学专业 用后脑勺
an opinion out of your arse about a book.
想出个对一本书的观点没那么难
Nice, nice. Whoa, all right. Let's leave it.
不错 好了 别说了
I'm just going to go and check on... No, we can talk about it.
我去看看... 不 我们能好好谈谈
Why can't we talk about it? All I'm... All I'm...
为什么不能讨论这件事 我只是...
Sure you don't want some?
你真不想来点吗
I'm all right, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I won't tell Joanna.
我不会告诉乔安娜
I'm still all right.
还是不用了
I'm going to go meet Christian. The one with the girlfriend.
我要去见克里斯蒂安 有女朋友的那个
What are you going to do when you're the sensible girlfriend
如果你是那个理智的女友 而你的男友
and your boyfriend's off fucking and taking drugs with students?
跟学生上♥床♥还吸毒品 你会怎么办
When am I going to be the sensible girlfriend?
我什么时候要当理智的女友了
That's a fair point, Peggy.
有道理 佩吉
Sure you don't want to come?
你真不想来吗
I'm going to stay. I'm exhausted.
我要留下 我累死了
OK. Thanks so much again.
好 再次感谢
I'll see you tomorrow. See you.
明天见 明天见
I'll stay with you. Help you clear up.
我留下陪你 帮你收拾
No, honestly, it's fine. You go.
不 真不用 你走吧
Right, come on. Pubs are closing.
走吧 酒吧要关门了
Ok.
好
See you later. See you.
回头见 回见
Night, Marianne.
晚安 玛丽安
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表