剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
Well, I knew someone was coming over here in the afternoons
早就知道有人下午会过来
and I do work in her house.
而且 我在她家工作
Yeah, well, you're hardly going to tell anybody, are you?
好吧 你不会告诉别人的 对吧
Why shouldn't I tell anyone?
我为什么不能告诉别人
Because that would cause a fair bit of annoyance for me
因为那样会给我和玛丽安
and, erm, for Marianne.
带来许多烦恼
Does Marianne have a boyfriend or something? No.
玛丽安有男友之类的吗 没有
Jesus, I don't want to know.
天啊 我不想知道
I won't be gossiping about your sex life, Connell.
我不会去八卦你的性生活 康奈尔
You've no worries there.
你不必担心
Oh, here he is.
他来了
Have you been ignoring me all fucking weekend?
你一整个周末都不理我
Did you get the ride the other night or what? Right.
你那天晚上送她回家了吗 是啊
I heard you looked very cosy heading off together.
我听说你们一起离开了 看上去非常亲密
The whole school is talking about it.
整个学校都在讨论这件事
Come on, did anything happen? Be honest.
说吧 发生了什么吗 说实话
Don't be thick.
别太过分了
I wouldn't hold it against you if you did.
就算你做了 我也不会嘲笑你
She's not a bad looking girl
她也不丑
when she makes a massive fucking effort.
只要她好好打扮一番
Yeah, she's just mentally deranged.
是啊 她只是精神错乱
You're all being so nasty.
你们太恶毒了
What has she ever done to you?
她对你们做过什么吗
I think actually the real question is what she's done to Waldron.
我想真正的问题是 她对沃顿做了什么
Hiding in his locker there. Come on, spit it out.
躲在他的储物柜后 拜托 快说吧
You shifted her! No.
你上了她 没有
Well, I feel sorry for her.
我很同情她
Yeah? Oh, me, too.
是吗 我也是
I think you should make it up to her, Connell.
我觉得你应该补偿她 康奈尔
Cheer her up.
让她开心一下
I think you should ask her to the dance.
你该邀请她去舞会的
Good idea.
好主意
Go on, off you go. Get to work.
走吧 快去 去邀请她
Hiya. All right, lads?
你好 还好吗 伙计
He's back.
他回来了
Reparations must be made.
肯定有补偿她
He's coming over.
他正走过来
Great. Can I have a word?
真行 我能跟你聊聊吗
Look, I'm, erm...
听着 我
..Sorry about the other night.
为那晚感到抱歉
You telling me to fuck off, you mean? Yeah.
你在说你让我闭嘴的那晚吗 是
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I'm sure Marianne was delighted.
玛丽安肯定很开心吧
She's obviously in love with you.
她明显就是喜欢你
I don't know about that. It's nothing to do with me.
我不知道 那不关我事
So you're saying there's nothing going on there? Yeah.
你意思是你们之间没发生什么 对
Didn't look that way.
看起来可不像
You acted like a complete weirdo.
你那晚的所作所为就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Listen...
听我说
..Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Yeah.
你说
So, I, erm...
所以 我
..I asked Rachel to the Debs today.
今天我邀请雷切尔去舞会了
It's not a big deal or anything.
这不是什么重要的事
I just thought you should know, so
我想你应该知道 所以
..I just wanted to let you know it's not romantic or anything,
我只想让你知道我和她之间没什么
we're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Like we're just friends?
跟我们这样只是朋友吗
No, that's...that's different.
不 那不一样
Are you sleeping with her? No.
你在跟她睡吗 没有
Sure, when would I have the time? Would you like to?
肯定没有 我哪来的时间 你想吗
Not hugely gone on the idea myself.
一点也不想
I don't think I'm really that insatiable.
我不觉得自己是那么贪得无厌的人
I do already have you.
我已经有你了
That was a joke, Marianne. Yeah.
那是个玩笑 玛丽安 是啊
I didn't get it.
我没听出来
You're pissed off with me.
你在生我的气
I don't really care.
我不在乎
I just think if you still
我只是觉得
have a thing for her, you should tell me.
如果你还喜欢她 你应该跟我说
And if I did, I would, but I don't.
如果是 我会跟你说 但我没有
Now, you're saying that's what the issue is,
现在你觉得这是个问题
but I don't really think that's what's going on here.
但我并不这么觉得
What is it, then?
那是什么
I think you should go.
我觉得你该走了
You should go!
你该走了
Yeah.
好吧
I asked Rachel to the Debs.
我邀请雷切尔去舞会了
What?
什么
I asked Rachel Moran to go to the Debs with me.
我邀请了雷切尔·莫兰和我去舞会
Pull in. What?
靠边停 什么
Pull in here.
靠边停下来
What's going on?
怎么了
Who's Marianne going to the Debs with?
那玛丽安和谁一起去舞会
I don't know.
我不知道
So maybe no-one will ask her and she just won't go.
有可能没人邀请她 她就不去了
Yeah, maybe. I don't know.
对 可能吧 我不知道
And you don't think maybe
你不觉得
you should have asked her?
你应该邀请她去吗
Seeing as how you fuck her every day after school.
毕竟你每天放学后都睡人家
Vile language to be using.
你太粗俗了
Well, feel free to explain in your own words, Connell.
那你来好好解释 康奈尔
What exactly is the arrangement?
那你来说说是怎么一回事
Marianne comes over to our house, you have sex with her,
玛丽安来我们家 然后跟你睡
and then she's not allowed to tell anyone, is that it?
她还不能告诉别人 对吧
What does that mean? Allowed?
什么叫她不能
Do you talk to her in school?
你在学校有跟她说话吗
In front of your friends, are you nice to her?
你在你朋友面前对她好吗
Do you talk to her?
你会跟她说话吗
Would you say hello to her, even?
甚至你有跟她打招呼吗
I doubt she cares
我都不知道
if I say hello to her or not. You're fucking her!
她在不在意我有没有跟她打招呼 你上她
Mam, can you stop saying that?
妈 你能别再这么说了吗
You're fucking her
你跟她上♥床♥
and you wouldn't even say hello to her in public.
而你在外连招呼都不跟她打
It's not like that. You're twisting it now.
不是这样的 你曲解了
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
What people will think of you if they find out you liked her?
如果别人知道你喜欢她 他们会怎么想吗
Can I tell you what I think of you?
我告诉你我是怎么想的
I think you're a disgrace and I'm ashamed of you.
我觉得你很丢人 我为你感到羞愧
Mam, where are you going? I'll get the bus home.
妈 你去哪 我自己坐公交回家
What are you talking about? Will you act normal, will you?
你在说什么 你能不能正常点
If I stay in the car, I'll only say things I'll regret.
我待在这辆车里只会说让自己后悔的话
Ma...
妈
Fuck's sake.
老天爷
Liam Quinn. Here.
利亚姆·奎因 到
Hannah Quigley. Here.
汉娜·奎格利 到
Marianne Sheridan.
玛丽安·谢里登
Marianne Sheridan?
玛丽安·谢里登
Orla Tierney. Here.
奥拉·蒂尔尼 到
Connell Waldron. Here.
康奈尔·沃顿 到
Hello, pet.
你好 小可爱
I hear you've not been at school. Everything OK?
我听说你没去学校 一切都还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Just not going back to school.
只是不想去学校
I feel like I get a lot more done if I stay home and study.
我觉得我在家学习效率更高
Suit yourself.
你自己喜欢就好
It's not exactly my mum's attitude.
我妈可不是这么好态度
My son tells me you're ignoring his messages.
我儿子跟我说你不回他短♥信♥
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表