剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
Is this all you've been doing all day?
你一整天就一直在这里吗
I cleaned the house.
我打扫了房♥间
You wouldn't know.
看不出来
So this is your thing again now, you're back from Sweden?
你又开始了 你从瑞典回来了
So this is your thing again now, is it?
你又开始了 对吧
What? Just lazing around.
什么 懒惰地趴着
It's the summer holidays.
放暑假了
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
Really fucking pathetic.
真♥他♥妈♥可悲
He'll say...
他会说
.."You think I'm such a horrible person."
"你觉得我是一个很烂的人"
Right.
对
"I try to be nice to you and you always throw it back at me."
"我一直想对你好好的 你总是态度很差"
And does he?
他有吗
What?
什么
Try to be nice to you?
想对你好好的
No.
没有
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Do you know how often you've been back here since I came home?
你知道自从我回来后 你回来得多勤吗
Yeah.
嗯
Why?
怎么了
I don't know. I'm just...
我不知道 我只是...
You don't have to, that's all.
想说 你可以不用来的
It's really the only thing I have to look forward to, so...
这是我唯一的念想了 所以...
Come here, Marianne.
过来 玛丽安
We saw Anthony Thompson, for instance,
我们看到安东尼·汤普森
come in in the last match against Fermanagh.
要在最后一场对上弗马纳
That's a great catch. Again, it is Brian Howard.
好球 又是布莱恩·霍华德
Brilliantly done. His reading of the game
很精彩 这么年轻的运动员
is exquisite for a player who's so young.
居然对比赛有这么好的预判
Dean Rock.
迪恩·洛克
Stumble and a fumble here this time on the part of Brian Fenton.
这次布莱恩·芬顿在这里失手了
A lot of pressure coming on Shaun Patton's kick-outs.
压力来到了肖恩·帕顿的传球
We've seen earlier in the game,
比赛前期
two short ones that were intercepted.
他的两次短传都被拦截
He's going long now and Dublin are doing extremely well
他要长传了 都柏林队很擅长
on their long kick-outs.
进行长传
Leo McLoone...
利奥·麦克卢
You falling asleep?
你睡着了吗
No.
没有
I can run you back at half-time if you want.
我能在中场休息的时候送你回去的
Am I in your way?
我打扰你了吗
Not at all. You just seem pretty sleepy.
没有 只是你看上去很困
This time, it's Con O'Callaghan.
这是 是康·奥卡拉根
They're lining up for it.
他们列好了队形
And the goalkeeper comes to the rescue and makes amends
守门员来接球了 准备弥补
for his own wretched kick-out.
他之前糟糕的开球
Where did you disappear to last night?
你昨晚消失去哪里了
Oh, I...
我...
I don't know. I was in the smoking area for a bit.
我不知道 我在吸烟区站了一会儿
Did you end up kissing that girl?
你后来亲吻那个女孩了吗
No.
没有
His confidence seems to be wrecked at the minute.
他的自信好像随时会崩塌
I'm really warm.
我真的很热
Do you find it hot in here?
你觉得热吗
No, but you can open up the windows there if you want.
不 但你想的话可以打开窗户
There's a lot of pressure from the Dublin forwards,
都柏林队压得很紧
a lot of hard work going on to make...
他们给对手造成了很大的压力
Well, Eric was looking for you last night, actually.
埃里克昨晚在找你
Did you see him?
你看到他了吗
Yeah, I saw him.
嗯 我看到了
It was weird.
很奇怪
For some reason, he wanted to apologise to me
不知道为什么 他想为以前学校里的事
for the way he acted in school. Really?
向我道歉 真的吗
Did you accept the apology?
那你接受了吗
Course I did.
当然了
Don't go in for grudges.
我不记仇
Luckily for me.
那我真走运
Do you want an ice cream?
你要冰淇淋吗
Sure.
好啊
Right, back in a sec.
好 马上回来
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Could I get two Rockets, please?
给我两个火箭冰棍 谢谢
Two rockets? Please.
两个火箭冰棍 谢谢
Thank you very much. Cheers.
非常感谢 给
It's nice Eric apologised to you.
埃里克向你道歉也不错
I know. People from school have actually been really nice
我知道 我回来以后 原来学校的这些人
since I got back.
其实也还不错
Though I never make any effort to see them.
尽管我从来没有想过去找他们
Maybe you should.
也许你该找找
Why? Do you think I'm being ungrateful?
为什么 你觉得我不知感激吗
No. I just mean, like...
不 我只是说...
It must be kind of lonely for you.
你肯定有些孤单
I'm used to it.
我习惯了
Been lonely my whole life, really.
我这辈子其实都很孤单
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思
You weren't lonely when you were with Helen, were you?
你和海伦一起的时候并不孤单 对吗
I don't know. Sometimes.
我不知道 有时候吧
Didn't feel totally myself with her all the time.
我和她一起的时候会觉得不像自己
Connell.
康纳尔
You know when we were dancing last night?
你知道昨晚我们跳舞的时候吗
Yeah.
嗯
What about it?
怎么了
Did I do something to annoy you?
我做了什么惹你不高兴的事吗
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
Well, when you walked away and just left me there...
你走开把我丢在那里的时候
..It felt kind of awkward.
感觉有些尴尬
I thought maybe you were annoyed with me.
我想也许是我惹你不高兴了
Well, sorry.
对不起
I wasn't.
我没有
I, erm...
我...
..Feel like, erm...
觉得...
..Our friendship would be a lot easier if, like...
如果有些事不一样 我们的友谊
..Certain things were different.
会更加轻松
If what was different?
如果什么不一样
I don't know. Things would be a lot less confussing
我不知道 如果没有其他因素
if there wasn't, like, this other element to the relationship.
这段感情可能不会这么乱
When we were together in the first year of college,
大学第一年 我们在一起的时候
were you lonely then?
你觉得孤单吗
No.
没有
You?
你呢
No.
没有
I was frustrated sometimes but not lonely.
我有时候很难过 但不孤单
I'm never lonely when I'm with you.
我和你一起的时候从来没有孤单
Yeah.
嗯
That was kind of a perfect time in my life, to be honest.
说实话 那是我人生中最完美的一段时间
I don't think I was ever really happy before then.
我觉得我后来再也没有真正地快乐过
I really wanted you to kiss me last night.
我昨晚真的很希望你吻我
I wanted to kiss you as well, like.
我也想吻你的
I guess we just misunderstood each other.
我想我们都互相误会了
That's OK.
没关系
Look, I don't know what the best thing for us to do is, like.
我不知道我们应该怎么办
Obviously, it's nice for me to hear you say this stuff,
现在听到你说这些让我觉得好受多了
but, like, at the same time,
但是与此同时
things haven't worked out well for us in the past, like.
我们以前一直都没法在一起
You know...
你知道的
..You're my best friend
你是我最好的朋友
and I don't want to lose that for any reason.
我不管怎样都不想失去你
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表