剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
There's also a refusal of any kind of
里面还否定了
moralistic judgment granted to everybody.
每个人遭到的道德评判
And I... Well, I found that sort of extraordinary, so...
我... 我觉得那非常了不起 所以...
So, yeah.
所以 对
Great, that's really great.
很好 说得很好
Ok.
好吧
That's it for today, but essays in for next week. OK?
今天就到这 但下周交论文 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, I think that's yours.
抱歉 这个是你的吧
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
It's Connell, right?
康奈尔 对吧
Yeah. I'm Gareth.
对 我叫加雷斯
I know, yeah.
嗯 我知道
How are you? Not too bad, how are you?
你好吗 还行 你呢
Good, yeah. I was going to grab a coffee when the debate's up,
很好 辩论开始时我正要去买♥♥杯咖啡呢
if you want to join? Sure.
想一起吗 好啊
Your student fees are being used to pay for
你们交的费用被用来付给
a neo-Nazi to spread racist propaganda. Thank you.
一位新纳粹来传播种族主义宣传 谢谢
Just through here.
就这里面
Your students fees are being used to
你们交的费用被用来
pay for a neo-Nazi to spread...
付给一位新纳粹来传播...
It's so boring.
太无聊了
It's such an uncomplicated response. He's coming here to debate.
这回复也太简单了 他是来辩论的
This is literally the debating society.
这个可是辩论协会
Do we not trust people to form their own opinions? Yeah.
我们不是放手让大家有自己的观点吗 对
Do you need to debate a Nazi, though?
但你需要去和个纳粹辩论吗
Like, is there value in giving a Nazi a platform?
给纳粹一个发表言论的平台有什么价值
It's not like history hasn't heard
历史又不是从来没有
a fair bit from his kind already.
让他们民族发声
Like, the debate's been had. He's not a Nazi, though.
这辩论早就进行过了 不过他不是纳粹
No, look, I just think we need
不是 我是说我们说到这个词的时候
to be really careful with that word.
需要万分小心
I feel like people use that word way too flippantly these days.
我觉得现在人们使用这个词时 过于轻率了
He's a fascist, though, right?
但他是个法♥西♥斯♥分子 不是吗
He doesn't define himself as a fascist.
他可没有说自己是一个法♥西♥斯♥分子
Fair enough, other people do, so...
有道理 但是有其他人这么说他
And free speech.
言论自♥由♥嘛
Yeah, sure.
当然
Should protect it, but, uh...
我们应该捍卫言论自♥由♥ 但是
..not really sure that's what the issue is here.
我不觉得这是问题的重点
It's like, by that reasoning, you'd have to invite everyone
不然这样说来 你在每一处都需要
everywhere to debate about everything,
邀请每个人来讨论一下每一件事
or else their, like, freedom of speech is impinged.
不然的话 他们的言论自♥由♥就被侵犯了
Like, that's just ridiculous.
所以这就很荒谬
You should join the debating society. Oh, I really shouldn't.
你应该加入辩论社 不 我不应该
No, you actually should. You should.
不 你真的应该加入 说真的
All right. Well, look, we're having a little party
好的 我们明天晚上
at my house tomorrow night.
要在我家开一个小派对
It's House 24, just in The Rubrics, over there.
是24号♥房♥ 就在鲁比克那边
Yeah, maybe. Thanks.
好的 也许吧 谢谢
Come to the party, man.
伙计 要来哦
All right. You definitely should.
你真的应该来
I will.
我尽量
How are you going to get to know people
你不出去认识一下人
if you don't go and meet them?
怎么能够结交到朋友呢
Not really my type of people.
他们和我不是一路人
And what type of people are they?
那他们是哪路人
You know, like...Trinity students.
他们是圣三一大学的学生
You're a Trinity student! Ah, yeah, but not like that.
你也是圣三一大学的学生 但我和他们不一样
Listen, if you don't like it, you can leave.
听着 如果你不喜欢 你可以离开
Sounds a bit pathetic, doesn't it?
听起来有点悲哀 不是吗
Yeah, you're right. It would be much cooler to stay at home
是的 在家整晚独自学习
all night on your own.
当然会更酷一些
Harsh words, Lorraine.
洛琳 你这话很难听
Go, and I'll give you a call tomorrow.
去那个派对吧 我明天再给你打电♥话♥
You can tell me all about it,
你可以到时候再给我讲
and I can live vicariously through you.
我可以间接感受到你的生活
If you're going to live vicariously,
早知道你想间接感受
I'd pick someone a little bit more exciting. I don't know.
我会选一个更刺♥激♥一点的人生 我不知道
College party sounds pretty good to me.
反正大学派对在我看来已经很刺♥激♥了
All right. Go.
好吧 去吧
Love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
Sorry, is Gareth's party upstairs, is it?
打扰了 我想问下加雷斯的派对是在楼上吗
Thanks.
谢谢
No, no, no, it doesn't take that long.
不不不 那不会花这么长时间
Right, sure, yeah.
对 当然 是啊
Connell, good to see you, man.
康奈尔 看见到你真开心
How's things? Good to see you.
你怎么样 见到你很开心
How's it going? Yeah, no, not too bad,
你最近怎么样 还不错
how are you? Good. Nice backpack.
你呢 挺好的 背包很好看
Very '90s. Thanks.
非常有九十年代的风范 谢谢
You know Jenny, right?
你认识詹妮吧
Yeah, I think we're in a seminar together.
对 我们好像在同一个研讨班
Well, let me get you a drink.
让我给你拿杯饮料
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
What have we got here? Uh, is beer OK for you?
我们看看都有什么 你喝啤酒可以吗
Yeah, cheers. Thanks.
好的 干杯 谢谢
So you're not from Dublin, then?
你不是都柏林人吧
Sorry? You're not from Dublin?
你说什么 你不是都柏林人吧
Uh, no, Sligo.
不是 我来自斯莱戈
I can see that. Yeah, my girlfriend's from Sligo, actually.
看出来啦 我女朋友也是斯莱戈人
Oh, right. Well...
知道了
..there you go.
不好意思 借过一下
Do you live here, do you?
但你住这吧
Yeah. It's not bad for campus accommodation.
对 大学校园的宿舍还是很不错的
No, it's lovely, aye.
对对 很不错
Do you have your own room and that? Yeah. God, yeah.
你有自己的房♥间那些吗 天 当然有
You're not sharing, are you?
你不是合租寝室吧
Oh, I am. Yeah.
其实我是
That's... That's brutal, man.
那也太难熬了 伙计
Jesus. What do you do if you want to have a girl over?
天哪 那万一哪天你带女孩子回去怎么办
Or a guy.
或者男孩子
Yeah.
是个问题
That hasn't really been an issue so far, so...
但至今为止没什么问题
Hey, listen, there's some people I want you to meet.
对了 这有些人我想介绍你认识一下
Yeah? Do you want to..?
好的 你想先
See you later.
一会儿见
Sorry, man.
不好意思
Down here somewhere.
在这个下面
Great party, right? Yeah.
派对很棒吧 嗯
Marianne?
玛丽安
Marianne, there's someone I want you to meet.
玛丽安 我想让你见个人
This is Connell.
这是康奈尔
Oh, right.
对
Connell Waldron, from beyond the grave.
康奈尔·沃顿 好久不见
When did you take up smoking?
你什么时候开始抽烟的
We were at school together. No way!
我们以前是同学 不是吧
Gareth? Yeah, he's here.
加雷斯 他在
What is it? Come here, man.
什么事 过来
You're going to want to hear this. Back in a sec.
你会想听这个的 马上回来
Well...
那
..how are you?
你好吗
Yeah.
嗯
I'm all right.
我挺好
Good.
不错
Would you like a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
Gareth gave me this, so...
加雷斯给我的这个
We can do better than that.
我们可以喝点更好的
Nice.
不错
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表