剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
I couldn't get off Facebook.
我一直在上脸书
Everyone kept commenting on his wall.
人们都在他的留言墙留言
Yeah. Like, it made me furious.
嗯 这让我很愤怒
Like...what did they mean, all these people,
这...这些人都是什么意思
like, advertising their loss like that?
这样广而告之自己的难过吗
And who is it for? Not Rob, obviously.
那到底是为了谁 显然不是为了罗伯
I'm, like, what's the etiquette there?
我就觉得 有什么规矩吗
Should I be liking every comment on his wall?
我要给他留言墙上的留言点赞吗
Well, it sounds like you've worked through that anger.
听起来你已经走出那种愤怒了
No.
不
Of course, people can grieve how they want.
当然了 人们可以以自己的方式难过
Sorry.
对不起
I get it.
我明白的
It feels a bit pointless.
感觉没有意义
Yeah, I think that's it.
嗯 我想也是
When everyone kept talking about...
当每个人一直在说
..What a great person he was,
他是个多么好的人
how full of life, what a devoted son and...
多么充实的生活 多么孝顺的儿子
..I get it.
我明白
But wa...was that him?
但是 那真的是他吗
No.
不
He was insecure.
他很没有安全感
Obsessed with being liked.
很希望被人喜欢
I mean...
我是说
I know I can talk, but...
我知道我可以说下去 但是...
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you too, Connell.
我也想你 康纳尔
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表