剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
You'd better be. Yeah, I'll be there.
别放鸽子 我会去的
Spring rolls, yeah? Yeah.
春卷吧 嗯
Here,
喂
I didn't know your mam worked in the Sheridans' house.
我都不知道你妈妈在谢里登大宅工作
Oh, yeah. No, er...
是啊 不
she's been there about a year now, I'd say.
她已经在那里工作了一年了
Where'd you hear that? Alan was telling me.
你从哪里听来的 艾伦和我说的
You know, her brother.
她哥哥说的
Have you ever been in there yourself
你去过那里吗
into the mansion?
进过那宅子吗
Ah, I've been in there a few times all right, yeah.
我进去过好几次
What's it like inside? Ah, well, it's...big, obviously.
里面怎么样 很大...当然了
What's Marianne like in her natural habitat?
玛丽安平时都喜欢干什么
I don't know. I don't see much of her, so...
我不知道 我一般见不到她 所以...
So, she thinks of you as her butler, does she?
那她把你当她的私人管家吗
I doubt that. But your mam is her housemaid, isn't she?
应该没有 但你妈妈是她的主管女佣吧
She's a cleaner. She's there, what, two, three times a week.
她是清洁工 一周过去两三次
I don't think they interact much, so...
她们应该没有太大交集
Marianne not have a little bell
玛丽安没有那种摇一摇
she could ring to get her attention, no?
就能叫她的铃铛吗
They didn't have spring rolls.
他们没有春卷了
I got you chilli chips. Sound. Thanks.
给你买♥♥了辣薯条 不错 谢了
Jump in there, boys.
快点上车 伙计们
Is there anyone you have a crush on in school?
你在学校里有没有喜欢的人
What? I'm literally still inside you.
怎么了 我都还没拔♥出♥来♥呢
What about Rachel?
雷切尔呢
Why do you say that?
你为什么那么说
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
She clearly likes you.
她显然也喜欢你
I wouldn't have strong feelings either way on it.
不管她怎么样 我都没有什么感觉
Hm, but she has a nice...face.
但是她有一张漂亮的...脸
So do you.
你也是
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
College.
大学
I don't know why I put down law.
不知道我为什么填了法律
Can't remember why I thought it was a good idea. Jobs.
想不起来我为什么觉得该那么填了 为了求职
Yeah.
嗯
But, you know, I can't visualise it, you know?
但是 我想象不出来
I can't see myself, like, in a tie,
我想象不出我自己系着领带
convicting people of crimes. I just...
判别人有罪什么的 我就是...
..Didn't know what to put down.
不知道该填什么了
You should change to English.
你应该改成文学
Do you actually mean that, or are you joking?
你是真的这么想还是在开玩笑
No, I...I actually think you should.
不 我...我真的觉得你可以填
It's... It's the only subject you really enjoy,
这...这是你唯一感兴趣的科目
and you spend all your spare time reading.
你平时空余时间都在念书
Where would I study English in Galway?
我在戈尔韦能上哪里去学文学
You could come to Trinity.
你可以去圣三一大学
You're pretty confident you're going to get in, are you?
你很自信自己一定能被录取 对吧
Well, then we'd be in college together.
那我们就能一起上大学了
I bet you'd pretend not to know me if we bumped into each other.
我们俩要是偶遇了 你肯定会假装不认识我
Sorry. I would never pretend to not know you, Connell.
对不起 我绝对不会假装不认识你 康纳尔
Would you not?
你不会吗
No.
不会的
All right.
好吧
I'll put down English in Trinity, so.
那我就填圣三一大学的文学系
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
Who gives a fuck about a job anyways?
谁在乎工作什么的呢
Is the application finished?
申请填好了吗
Yeah. Nearly done.
嗯 快填好了
I'll submit it tonight. Do you want tea?
我今天会提交的 你要喝茶吗
No, thanks. Alan, tea?
不用了 谢谢 艾伦 要喝茶吗
Yeah, go on.
嗯 来电
I thought I might take a look at
我下周末应该
Wellington Road next weekend. Right.
要去威灵顿路看看 好
Bathroom needs retiling.
厕所要翻修了
You could pick a colour,
你可以选个颜色
since you're going to be the one looking at it.
因为到时候住的人是你
Yeah?
是吗
Thanks. I'd like that.
谢谢 我很愿意
I don't want to tempt fate, though.
但我不想说的这么早
I might not get in.
我可能进不去
That's not the attitude, Marianne.
别这么丧气 玛丽安
Yeah. Last push.
嗯 最后一冲
Yeah.
嗯
It's the loveliest walk along the canal, just nearby.
附近的运河边就有一条很美的布道
We used to cycle along it on our way into class.
我们以前上课前经常在那里骑自行车
You cycled? I did.
你骑自行车 是的
Like, an actual bike?
真正的自行车
Alan?
艾伦
I'm going down to the pub.
我去酒吧了
Shut the fuck up. Sing it out!
闭嘴 唱出来
Sing it out, you big horn!
唱出来 你这个大嘴巴
Look at him!
看看他
He's shy now, he's shy.
他害羞了 他害羞
Just a few pints tonight, then...
今晚才喝了一点 就...
Oh, you're so boring! I'm not fucking boring!
你好无聊 我好无聊啊
You are fucking boring. I'm very busy.
你真是太无聊了 我很忙的
Busy? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
忙 是啊 是啊
Her face, like... Oh, yeah, it's wild...
她的脸就像... 没错 很奇怪
Here, what about Karen? Noone's asked her yet.
卡伦呢 还没人邀请过她
Sure, take her to the Debs.
当然了 带她去舞会
No, thanks. I'm holding out for Rachel.
不用了 我要邀请雷切尔
In your dreams, mate!
做梦吧 伙计
She's after Waldron taking her, isn't that right?
她指望沃顿带她去呢 对吧
I reckon I can swoop in there.
我觉得我可以横插一脚
You wouldn't mind, would you, Waldron?
你不介意的 对吧 沃顿
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Unless, of course,
当然了 除非
I can persuade the lovely Marianne Sheridan to go with me.
我可以邀请美丽的玛丽安·谢里登和我一起去
How about it, Marianne? Do you fancy coming to the Debs with me?
怎么样 玛丽安 愿意和我一起去舞会吗
Er...nope.
不了
Oh! Oh, you think you're too good for me, do you?
你觉得我配不上你
Yeah, pretty much.
差不多吧
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I am. I am too good for you.
没错 你是配不上我
A man would want to be fairly desperate before he'd go near you.
会找你的男人肯定是已经饥不择食了
Oh, really? OK.
真的吗 好吧
Ugly, flat-chested bitch.
平胸丑女人
Fuck's sake, man!
上帝啊 伙计
That's not how you do it.
你不该这么做
Are you all right?
你没事吧
How was your weekend?
你这周末过得怎么样
Er...it was good, yeah. Went to the pub.
很不错 去了酒吧
A couple of them ended up at the Ghost,
有几个人去鬼屋了
but I was home early enough.
但我早回家了
Ended up at the what?
去哪里了
Er...the Ghost. The Ghost House.
鬼屋 就是鬼屋
What is that?
那是什么
Behind the school, you know, er...the abandoned house there.
在学校后...有一间废弃的房♥子
Never been there?
你没去过吗
Oh. I used to hang out there all the time.
我以前经常会去那里
I thought everybody knew about it.
我以为人人都知道那里
Not me.
我不知道
I want to see it.
我想去看看
Can you take me?
你能带我去吗
Mm. Sure.
当然了
Ok. Ok.
好 好
Up here.
往上走
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 嗯
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表