剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
So, how do you know Gareth?
你怎么认识加雷斯的
Oh, classes together.
一起上课
You two are going out?
你们两个在约会吗
Everyone seems to know him. Yeah.
每个人似乎都认识他 对
He's one of these campus celebrities.
他就是那种校园红人
He'd love that.
那他可乐意了
I believe he's very active on multiple college committees.
我觉得他在好几个校园委员会都很活跃
I've missed you.
我想你了
Yeah? Yeah, you too.
是吗 我也想你
I was, uh... I was a bit worried
我之前有点担心
when you left school and that. Uh...
你当时离开学校...
I was pretty down about it.
我一直很难过
Well, never hung out much during school hours.
我们上学的时候关系就不怎么样
Oh, yeah.
是啊
What about Rachel?
雷切尔呢
You still together?
你们还在一起吗
How did you hear about that?
你怎么听说这件事的
Through your brother? Saw photos on Facebook.
听你哥说的吗 在脸书看到照片了
No, erm...
不
..we broke up, actually.
其实我们分手了
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't think we were that compatible, really.
我觉得我们不怎么合拍
What?
怎么了
No, I just... I reckon I could have told you that.
我只是觉得我当时该告诉你的
Well, maybe you should have. Would have helped, actually.
也许是应该 说不定能有用
You weren't really replying to my texts at the time, so...
你当时不回我信息 所以...
Felt somewhat abandoned, Connell.
康奈尔觉得被遗弃了
Yeah, I felt a bit abandoned myself, didn't I?
我是觉得自己有点被遗弃了
You disappeared.
你消失了
The Rachel thing, uh...
雷切尔的事
..wasn't serious or anything.
本来就不是认真的
That's not really why I left school. Right.
这不是我离开学校的原因 是
More of a last straw sort of thing.
更像是最后一根稻草
Yeah.
嗯
I wondered if that was what it was.
我当时就想是不是这么一回事
Really? Mm, yeah.
真的 对
Maybe you're telepathic.
也许你会心灵感应
You know, I did used to think
我以前确实总以为
that I could read your mind at times.
我有时能读懂你的心思
In bed, you mean?
在床上吗
Yeah.
对
And afterwards, but...
还有之后 但是...
I don't know, maybe that's normal.
我说不好 也许这很正常
It's not.
这不正常
You look really well.
你看上去不错
I know. It's classic me.
我知道 典型的我
Came to college and got pretty.
上了大学 颜值上升
No, you were always pretty, very pretty.
不 你一直很好看 非常好看
You know, um, you're...
你...
You're beautiful.
你很漂亮
Well, haven't heard that one in a while.
这话倒是有一阵子没听说了
Does Gareth not tell you you're beautiful, no?
加雷斯没说过你很漂亮吗
He's, uh... He's probably very busy
他可能忙着
doing amateur drama or something.
演业余戏剧之类的
Debating, and you're being cruel.
辩论 你太刻薄了
Yeah, I clocked that.
嗯 我发现了
I thought I was bad going out with Rachel Moore,
我以为我跟雷切尔·摩尔约会就够糟了
and your boyfriend's a Holocaust denier.
没想到你男友是否认大屠♥杀♥的人
He's just into free speech.
他只是崇尚言论自♥由♥
OK, so we both failed on ideological purity. Yeah.
好吧 所以我们都没保持思想纯洁性 对
Are you dating anyone problematic at the moment?
你现在在跟哪个麻烦鬼约会吗
No.
没有
Not even anyone good.
连不错的都没有
Finding it hard to meet people here?
发现在这儿社交很难吗
It's...
与...
..a bit different from home, I suppose. Mm.
家里相比是有点不同
Probably why I'm good at it.
可能因此我现在才很擅长吧
I have some girlfriends I could introduce you to.
我有些女生朋友能介绍给你
Oh, yeah? Yeah, I have those now.
是吗 对 我现在有朋友了
Ah, not sure I'd be their type.
我不确定我是她们的菜
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我说不好
What's not to like about you?
你有什么不值得被喜欢的
That's a good question.
这是个好问题
I don't know.
我不知道
Coffee? In the pot.
咖啡呢 在壶里
Morning.
早上好
I'd literally kill for a place like this.
我超想要一个这样的地方
I'm so fucking jealous. Yeah.
我太他妈嫉妒了 是吗
Must be tough living in your parents' massive house in Blackrock,
住在你♥爸♥妈贝莱德的大房♥子里一定很难过吧
Peggy. God knows how you cope.
佩吉 天知道你怎么熬过来的
You try living with my mother, then.
那你去跟我妈住着试试
That woman is a nervous breakdown waiting to happen.
那女人简直随时要精神崩溃
Does she not work?
她不工作吗
She's a consultant oncologist.
她是个肿瘤顾问学家
That must be incredibly stressful.
那压力一定很大
Money is fucking great, though.
不过薪水也很丰厚
What does your mum do, Marianne?
你妈是做什么的 玛丽安
She's a solicitor.
她是律师
Also good money.
也很能赚
Do you get on? Me and my mum?
你们处得来吗 我和我妈
Uh, we're not close or anything.
我们不怎么亲近
She's quite conservative.
她很保守
Are you with yours?
你跟你妈呢
Yeah, my mum's great. Sorry.
我妈很棒 抱歉
Sounds lovely.
听上去很棒
Where's Gareth tonight?
加雷斯今晚去哪了
I'm not sure.
不清楚
Some society thing.
社团什么的吧
Isn't it so much better when he's not here, though? Stop it!
他不在身边是不是爽多了 别这么说
Come off it. We both know he's not worthy.
得了吧 我们都清楚他不值得
No, but then, who is?
对 但谁值得
Hey, guys.
伙计们
How are you doing? I'm good.
你们怎么样 我很好
I'm pretty good. Where were you now?
我挺好的 你刚才去哪了
Why weren't you in that lecture?
怎么没去听课
I deviated. Did you deviate now?
我翘掉了 你现在都翘课了吗
We got a noise complaint.
我们收到了噪音投诉
No way? Yeah.
不是吧 没错
First of three, apparently. It was fun, though.
似乎还有两起 不过那天很开心
Who was that guy you were talking to in the kitchen for ages?
你那天在厨房♥聊了很久 那个人是谁
Connell?
康奈尔
We were at school together.
我们以前一起上学
He's in my English class.
他是我文学课上的
He's a really good guy.
他人很好
Why? Do you like him, Teresa?
怎么了 你喜欢他吗 特蕾莎
I mean, what's not to like? Why don't you give her his number?
有什么不喜欢的呢 你何不把他电♥话♥给她呢
Would you like it?
你想要吗
Yeah, why not?
好啊 有何不可
Sure. Of course.
当然 没问题
Wouldn't life be great if you could paint like that? Would it?
如果能画成那样 生命多美好啊 会吗
Yeah. I mean, I know they say it's hard to be a genius,
是啊 我知道他们说当天才很艰难
but I reckon it must give your life
但我觉得那会给你的生命
some kind of sense of purpose.
一种使命感
You'd never have a normal life, though.
不过那样你就没法过普通的生活了
Yeah, but who wants a normal life?
对 但谁想要普通的生活
I do.
我想
No, you don't.
不 你不想
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't know!
我不知道
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表