剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
You-- You'd like it, actually.
你也会喜欢的
It's got a lot about feminism, and all that.
它讲了很多关于女权主义之类的
Do your friends know you read so much?
你的朋友们知道你这么喜欢看书吗
Yeah, they wouldn't really be interested in all that stuff.
他们对这种事不会感兴趣的
You mean they're not interested in the world around them?
你是说他们对身边的世界不感兴趣吗
Eh, not in the same way that we would be, but
他们感兴趣的点跟我们不一样 但...
they have their own interests, I suppose.
我猜他们有自己感兴趣的事
Right. Like, uh,
比方说
bragging about who they're having sex with.
吹嘘和谁发生了性关系
Yeah. They can do a bit of that.
是啊 有时候会这样
I'm-- I'm not defending it.
我 我不是在为这个辩护
Doesn't it bother you?
你不烦吗
Most of it wouldn't.
一般不会
And then they do some stuff that's a bit over the line,
但有时做得过分了
and that would bother me, obviously, but...
当然就会 但...
they're my friends at the end of the day. It's different for you.
毕竟他们是我的朋友 对你不一样
Why is it different?
为什么不一样
You know, um...
你知道...
You were saying the other day that you like me.
那天你说 你喜欢我
B-by the photocopier, you said it.
你 你站在复印机旁边说的
Yeah.
是啊
Did you mean "like" as...
你说的"喜欢"是指...
a friend, or what?
朋友之间的喜欢 还是什么
No.
不是的
Not just as a friend. Yeah.
不止是朋友
I thought that might be implied. I just... wasn't sure.
我猜也是 只是... 不太确定
See, I'm...
我...
just a little confused about what I feel, I think.
有点分不清自己的感觉
it'd be awkward in school if something happened with us.
如果我们之间发生点什么 在学校会挺尴尬的
No one would have to know.
别人不用知道
That was nice.
那就好
What, what are you laughing for?
你 你笑什么
Nothing.
没什么
Well, you're acting like you've never been kissed before.
你好像以前没被亲过一样
I haven't.
就是没有
Connell.
康奈尔
Don't tell anybody in school about this, all right?
别跟学校的人说 好吗
Like I talk to anyone at school.
我在学校又不跟人说话
Yeah, I'll pop in for a bit. See ya in there.
我待会再进去 一会见
Yeah, busy. Yeah. See you inside, all right?
对 有点事 一会见
All right?
你好
How's things, boss? Keeping well, yeah?
开心吗 老大 都挺好吧
All right. Thanks.
好 谢了
Come here to me. Fair play to ya.
来 玩得不错
Man of the hour! Ah, no, not really.
贵客来了 别这样
Thought you'd change your mind. No.
我以为你改变主意了 没有
Well, I'm glad you're here. Yeah.
来了就好 好
Shots.
来一杯
Go on, get that into ya. Cheers. All right.
赶紧喝吧 干杯 好
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
How's the craic, Waldron? All right.
感觉如何 沃顿 挺好的
You were on form on Friday.
你周五状态还挺好
So you were feelin' it, were you?
你当时有感觉 对不对
He was almost as drunk as Rachel.
他当时差不多跟雷切尔一样醉
Fuck off, Rob. You passed out in a hedge.
滚 罗伯 你直接睡死在篱笆旁边
That, I did. It was a good night.
确实 那晚非常开心
From what I can remember. It was a good night.
从我记得的部分来看 确实挺开心的
All right.
拜
Waldron? Yeah.
沃顿 怎么
Have you got that French homework, there?
你做完法语作业了吗
Yeah, I do. Yeah. Can I get it off you before break?
嗯 我有 能在午休前借我一下吗
Give it to you now. I have it handy.
给你 就在手边
You're a lifesaver, man.
你真是救命恩人
Throw it back to me, yeah? Yeah.
记得还给我 好
Your mum's not here. Yeah, um...
你妈不在 嗯
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Thanks.
谢了
You're not busy or anything, no?
你不忙吧
No, I'm just...
不 我只是
Are you going to start kissing me again?
你要再亲我吗
Can we take our clothes off?
我们能脱衣服吗
No.
不要
Not here. It's...
别在这 这里
Got a free house on Saturday.
周六家里没人
You could come over then, if you wanted to.
如果你想的话你可以过来
Will anyone else be there?
会有其他人在吗
No.
没有
Are you sure we can't take our clothes off?
你确定我们不脱衣服吗
Oh, no. Yeah.
不 我确定
I said I'd take Lorraine to the shops, and this is, uh...
我说过要带洛琳去商店 而这...
You were tempted, though, for a second.
但你想那么做 有那么一会
Not really.
也没有
You were tempted.
你受到了诱惑
I tempted you.
我诱惑了你
So you'll come on Saturday?
那你周六会来吧
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表