剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表
I'd have done anything you wanted me to.
我愿意做你希望我做的一切
Anyway...
不管怎么样...
..how are you?
你好吗
The English scholars are...
文学系奖学金获得者为
..Marion Pickard...
马里恩·皮卡
..David Sexton...
大卫·塞克斯顿
..Aisling Tobin...
艾斯林·托宾
..Connell Waldren...
康纳尔·沃顿
Fucking yes, mate.
好样的 伙计
Fucking right, you absolute fucking nerd.
厉害 你就是个书呆子
Fucking five years' free tuition, free accommodation.
五年免费学费和生活费
Five years, you jammy fucker.
五年 你这个混♥蛋♥
Unreal, man.
太不真实了
..and Mairead Button.
还有马雷德·巴顿
The history and politics scholar is...
历史争执奖学金获得者是...
..Marianne Sheridan.
玛丽安·谢里登
Yes!
太好了
Travelling from west to east is literally like crossing a border
从西部来到东部就像是穿越了边境
into a completely different city, it's totally surreal.
来到了完全不同的城市 特别不真实
I mean, I've been, so I...I get it.
我经历过 所以我...我明白
Yeah, because everyone has been to fucking Berlin, Peggy.
是啊 因为每个人都去过柏林 佩吉
You're making out like you just got back from Syria.
你说得好像自己刚从叙利亚回来
Marianne's not been to Berlin, I'm explaining for her benefit.
玛丽安没去过柏林 我是为她说的
They don't let people from Connacht travel that far.
康纳特的人不许去那么远的地方
Extremely hilarious. Yeah, and Marianne has been to Berlin.
真好笑 对 玛丽安去过柏林
Does anyone want more food?
还有人想再来点吃的吗
Yeah, it's so good.
嗯 真的很美味
Joanna cooked it.
乔安娜做的
Yeah, I can make, like, one thing.
是啊 算是我唯一的特长了
Anyway, should we do a fucking toast or something?
好了 我们要不要来个祝酒什么的
To the cleverest history and politics student
敬圣三一学院有史以来最聪明的
Trinity has ever known. Hear, hear!
历史政♥治♥系学生 没错
Stop it. Yeah, yeah, don't mind fucking me.
别闹了 没错 把我扔一边也没事
Mmm, we won't. Poor Peggy.
不会的 可怜的佩吉
It's fine, I never studied.
没关系 我从来不读书
To Marianne. To Marianne!
敬玛丽安 敬玛丽安
To Marianne.
敬玛丽安
To the cleverest girl in Trinity.
敬圣三一最聪明的女孩
Jesus, stop it, please.
好了 拜托你们别闹了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Potato me.
给我土豆
Eat up.
吃吧
Hello.
喂
Oh, hi.
你好
What? Are you OK?
什么 你没事吧
Where are you?
你在哪里
Jesus Christ, Connell.
上帝啊 康纳尔
I know, it's fine. It's... It's not as bad as it looks.
我知道 没事 没有看上去那么糟糕
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
What happened?
发生了什么
Oh, just this lad.
那小子
Asked for my wallet.
要抢我的钱包
Should've handed it over, but I said no, and he hit me in the face.
应该给他的 但我拒绝了 他就打了我的脸
I'm fine.
我没事
Your phone number was the only one I knew off by heart.
我只记得你一个人的手♥机♥号♥码
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really drunk.
我很醉
How drunk? Well, I've been out since they announced Schols, so...
有多醉 他们宣布奖学金后我就一直在外面
Right.
好吧
Do I still have pupils?
还能看到我的瞳孔吗
Just about.
当然
They're huge.
很大
They always get like that when I see you anyways.
我每次看到你的时候瞳孔都会放大
You must be drunk.
你肯定很醉了
What d'you mean?
什么意思
Jamie's downstairs.
杰米在楼下
Yeah, maybe I'll just go back out and get punched in the face again.
也许我还是出去再在脸上被揍几拳吧
It really wasn't that bad. Connell.
没有到那种地步 康纳尔
Ah, fucking lowlife scum.
真♥他♥妈♥的人♥渣♥
What?
什么
Fucking lowlife scum.
真♥他♥妈♥的人♥渣♥
Well, that's quite the welcome, Jamie.
你真的很热情 杰米
You know, we can't... we can't all be the spawn of millionaires.
我们...我们不仅不可能都是富二代嘛
Yeah, well, I was talking about the dickhead who robbed you
我说的是抢了你
to buy drugs, obviously. Drugs?
去买♥♥毒品的人 毒品
Yeah, well, he's hardly using your cash
他肯定没有用你的钱
to buy loaves of bread for his kids.
去给他的小孩买♥♥面包
Be up his nose or in a needle, won't it?
不是吃的就是注射的
Looks pretty bad, Connell, you OK?
看起来很严重 康纳尔 你没事吧
It's not as bad as it looks.
没有看上去那么严重
OK, I mean, will we get going or...?
好吧 我们继续还是...
You're such a sweetheart, Peggy.
你可真体贴 佩吉
He just said he was fine. I am.
他自己都说了没事 的确
Thanks. I'll join you in a bit.
谢谢 我等下再来找你们
Get this one cleaned up first.
先给他清洗干净
Well, they stop letting in at 12. Well, I'm pretty tired anyways.
12点后就不准进了 我反正已经累了
You go.
你去吧
Call you tomorrow.
明天再联♥系♥你
Right.
好
If you're sure?
如果你确定
Ok.
好
Thanks for dinner, mate. Thanks, Marianne.
谢谢你们的晚餐 谢谢 玛丽安
Thank you, it was delicious.
谢谢 很美味
And congratulations again, Marianne. You, too, Connell.
再次恭喜你 玛丽安 你也是 康纳尔
Yeah, congrats, Connell. Thanks.
恭喜你 康纳尔 谢谢
Feel better.
多保重
Come on, you guys.
走了 伙计们
Connell.
康纳尔
Jamie.
杰米
You could have a different boyfriend, you know?
你可以换个男友的
I mean, guys are consistently falling in love with you,
我听说有有多男人
from what I hear.
都爱你
Stop that.
别说了
Tea?
喝茶吗
People love you or hate you.
人们不是爱你就是恨你
Right.
是啊
You don't hate me.
你不恨我
No.
的确
No, I'm immune to you.
的确 我对你免疫了
Because I knew you before...
因为我早就认识你了
..in school.
以前读书的时候
When I was ugly and pathetic?
当我既丑又可悲的时候
No.
不
You were never ugly or pathetic.
你从来没有又丑又可悲
I'd rather literally anyone else, Marianne.
任何人都行 玛丽安
I'd rather the lad that mugged me was your boyfriend.
我宁愿抢我的那个人是你的男友
Why do you care?
你为什么在乎
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
We don't talk about that, do we?
我们不该聊这些
Thought that stuff was off limits for us.
我以为这是我们不该碰的红线
All right, OK.
好吧 好
You know, I probably should've mentioned this before,
我之前可能就应该说的
but I've been seeing someone.
但是我有交往的人了
Been with her a while. Yeah.
已经和她在一起有一段时间了
Should've mentioned it before, but then again,
我早就该说的 但是
I feel like we've hardly seen each other.
我觉得我们几乎见不到面了
Barely spent any time together, and...
几乎不会一起了 而且...
Yeah, her name's Helen Brophy.
嗯 她叫海伦·布洛菲
I don't know if you know her. She studies medicine.
我不知道你认不认识 她是药学系的
剧集 | 正常人(2020) | 导航列表