剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Dude, I'm not even bummed that I lost because your closing argument was sick!
"他在那颗子弹穿透身体前就死了"
"He was dead before the bullet ever entered his body."
谢谢
Thank you.
喂,你们两个!
Hey! You two!
你们知道吗?
So guess what?
麦坎收到的讯息 是经纪人给的,内容和角色有关
Those texts of Malcolm's, they were from his agent about a role.
她都73岁了
She's 73,
而且她是早就出柜的无性恋者 所以完全跟出轨无关
and she's an out-and-proud asexual, so it's far from romantic.
最好是!
Yeah, right!
她叫他"宝贝" 还说他小脏脏"很可爱"
She called him "babe" and said that he "looked cute" when he's filthy.
那是因为我要帮宝贝猪配音
Uh, that's because I just got cast as the voice of Babe
《宝贝第3集:太空猪》
in Babe 3: Space Pig.
喔,靠
Oh shit.
抱歉
- Sorry. - Mmm.
我们只是尽朋友的义务
We were just trying to be good friends.
你们是这样骗自己的吗?
Is that what you're telling yourselves?
我只看到两个幼稚的小孩 见不得朋友好
All I see are immature children who can't be happy for their friend.
艾莉诺,你该交新朋友了
Time to get you some new gal pals, Eleanor.
小艾,他可能没有偷吃
El, he may not be cheating,
但他一样是目中无人的黑心烂货!
but he's still a toxic, condescending douchebag!
哇!
Whoa!
我只看过你们这两个黑心烂货
The only toxic people I see are you two.
别想拆散我们了
Stop trying to break us up.
我选择跟麦坎在一起!
I'm choosing to be with Malcolm!
"开心了吗?"
麦特戴蒙在《心灵捕手》说的
"How you like them apples?" Matt Damon, Good Will Hunting.
而且我♥干♥嘛听你们给的感情建议?
And like, I should be taking relationship advice from you anyway?
法碧欧拉,你变成夏娃的分身了
Fabiola, you've turned into an Eve clone.
还有,迪薇 你对于感情这档子事到底懂什么?
And, Devi, in what world do you know anything about relationships?
你根本就没有谈过恋爱
You've never even been in a real one,
脚踏两条船那次根本就不算
and your two-timing situation doesn't count.
艾莉诺...
Eleanor...
就算你把自己的生活搞烂掉
Just because your personal life is a toilet fire
也不代表你可以在我的生活圈拉屎
doesn't mean you have to take a flaming dump all over mine.
过去一周来
Over the past week,
迪薇已经尽量不自私 当所有人的高EQ朋友
Devi had done her best to be a selfless, emotionally mature friend to all,
结果呢?
and what had it gotten her?
她现在跟疯子一样在路边哭泣
Here she was, crying on the street like a maniac.
喂
Hey.
要我载一程吗?
You need a ride?
我没事
I'm fine.
一点都不像没事,你都...
You don't look fine. You look...
哭肿了
puffy.
上车吧
Come on.
小法... 你在这里
Fab, Fab, Fab, Fab. There you are.
我马上进去
I'll be right in, guys.
-不可以 -什么?
- No, you won't. - What?
席拉临时举办浴缸派对
Shira's throwing a last-minute hot tub party,
我们拿到邀请函
夏娃在车上,走吧!
and we scored an invite. Eve's in the car. Come on!
我已经错过两次练习了
I already missed two practices
我们也说好要你避开练习时间
and we agreed you were gonna try and schedule around that.
我没办法预测席拉什么时候会办趴
I can't predict when Shira's gonna whip out her frozé machine
还邀请最红的学生穿比基尼,好吗?
and invite the popular kids to get in their bikinis, okay?
我只知道我们非参加这场活动不可
All I know is that this is the event we need to go to,
所以我们去喝点冰酒 把你送上蟋蟀后的宝座吧
so let's go slurp up some frozen wine and make you into a Cricket Queen.
快啊!
Come on!
你为什么哭?
So, why were you crying?
我跟艾莉诺大吵一架
I got into a really bad fight with Eleanor.
你好像跟很多人吵架
Seems like you're in a fight with lots of people.
派克斯顿,对不起,我吼了你
Paxton, I'm so sorry I yelled at you.
对啊,你真的很粗暴
Yeah, you were really rude,
但是我也接受你的建议了
but I have been trying to take your advice.
我看到了,你们那队今天赢了
I saw, and look, your team won today.
又不是因为我
Not because of me.
我真的不懂
I...xa0I just don't get it.
我已经尽力用功看书了
You know, I worked as hard as I could,
但还是被那个跟你偷吃的小子碾压
and still got thrashed by the kid you cheated on me with.
也许我真的很笨
I mean, maybe I am dumb.
你才不笨
You're not dumb.
对,可是我不聪明
Yeah, but I'm not smart.
我可以给你不大声的建议吗?
Can I give you some non-yelling advice?
我觉得你没你想像中用功
I don't think you worked as hard as you could.
你的确有做作业
I think you did the assignment,
可是如果想让老师另眼相看
but if you really wanted to wow your teachers,
就必须超越自我
you have to go above and beyond.
你哪次游泳把自己逼得最凶?
What's the hardest you ever pushed yourself in swimming?
大概是那次不小心游到圣地牙哥吧
Uh... I guess there was that one time I accidentally swam to San Diego.
什么?从洛杉矶?
What? From Los Angeles?
对啊
Yeah.
哇!好
Wow! Well, okay.
用游到圣地牙哥的劲念书吧
Swim to San Diego in school.
好吧,对,我试试看
Okay. Yeah, I'll give that a try.
你等一下可以停到那边的消防栓吗?
Oh, do you mind just pulling up by that fire hydrant over there?
从我家看不到消防栓
You can't see it from my house,
我不想让我妈看到你载我而发飙
and I don't want my mom to flip out that I rode with you.
好,我也不想再跟你妈有任何互动了
Yeah, I'd be down not to interact with your mom ever again.
但我保证,我这个女人洗心革面了
But anyway, I promise, I'm a changed woman.
从现在起,我就跟思乐冰一样酷
From now on, I'm as chill as a Slurpee, bro.
等我看到再说吧
I'll believe that when I see it.
Hmm.
哇,那台是迈巴♥赫♥吗?超酷的!
Whoa, is that a Maybach? Sick!
等一下,我认得那辆车
Wait, I recognize that car.
你妈在车里吗?跟个男的?
And is that your mom in there? With a guy?
对,这就是女生发现
Yep, that's the face of a girl
妈妈交男朋友时的表情,恶心!
who is realizing her mom is on a date. Yikes!
* Blow it up Ey, ey, blow it up *
* Blow it up Ey, ey, blow it up *
* Pull it to the spot, make it hot *
* Blow it up Ooh, ooh, blow it up *
* Blow it up Yeah, yeah, blow it up *
* Blow it up Whoa, whoa, blow it up *
* Pull it to the spot Ey, make it hot *
* Drop the bomb Boom, boom, blow it up *
* Boom, boom *
* Boom Boom, blow it up *
* Ey, boom, boom *
* Boom, drop the bomb Blow it up *
* Ey, boom, boom *
* Boom, blow it *
- * Boom, boom * - * Yeah *
* Boom, drop the bomb Blow it *
* Blow it up Ey, ey, blow it up *
* Blow it up Ey, ey, blow it up *
* Boom, boom *
* Boom, blow it *
* Boom, boom *
* Boom, drop the bomb Blow it up, ey *
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表