剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
我不知道男生有没有受邀
We aren't sure if boys are invited.
我要去 而且我要带 我最出名的土豆皮
I'm going, and I'm bringing my world-famous potato skins,
所以空肚子来喔
so come hungry.
好 我一定去
All right. Wouldn't miss it.
婆婆?
Nirmala Mami?
娜莉妮 看到你我好高兴
Nalini! So happy to see you!
-过来 -看到你的感觉真好
-Come, come, come! -So nice to see you.
你都种这么多盆植物吗?
Did you always have this many plants?
你上次来过后 我可能多买♥♥了几盆
Oh, I might have gotten a couple since the last time you were here.
-来 请坐 -谢谢
-Come, come. Sit, sit. -Thank you.
来 吃点东西
Here, eat something.
-好 -你太瘦了 小姐
-Okay. -You are too thin, ma.
好啦
Okay.
这锅扁豆糊不错吧?
The paruppu is good, no?
我看你大概很久没吃了
And to think you almost didn't get any.
店老板说他的扁豆卖♥♥完了
The shopkeeper said he was out of lentils.
我说 "去后面找"
I said, "Go look in the back."
他一分钟后回来 手里就有扁豆
One minute later, he returns, and in his hand, lentils.
婆婆 不行 你真的不必这样
Ayyo. Venda, venda, Mami. You really don't have to do that.
放轻松
Relax.
阿娜 这一年真的很难熬吧?
It's been a hard year, hasn't it, Nalu?
"阿娜" 穆罕都这样叫我
"Nalu." Mohan used to call me that.
娜莉妮已经忘了被人呵护的感觉
Nalini had forgotten the feeling of someone taking care of her
以及这种感觉有多好
and how nice it could be.
也许我明天也过来好了
Maybe I can come by tomorrow too.
出了一点小问题 我不小心邀了小班去送别趴
Smallest of hiccups. I accidentally invited Ben to your party.
什么?可是我已经邀了派克斯顿 你一定要叫他别来
You what? But I invited Paxton already. You need to disinvite him.
恐怕会很难
That's gonna be tough.
他已经请名厨张锡镐做开胃菜了
He's already hired David Chang to make appetizers.
好 那我叫派克斯顿别来
Okay, I'll disinvite Paxton.
反正他一定可以改去别的帅哥区活动
I bet he has Hot Pocket plans to fall back on anyway.
对啊 他们真的很会自得其乐
Yeah. Seems like they know how to make their own fun.
打我老二
Hit me in the crotch.
赞啦
Yes.
-太猛了 -好棒
-That was awesome! -Yes.
你有没有看到我打川特的老二?
Hey, did you see me hit Trent in the dick?
当然有
For sure. For sure.
有关礼拜五的事 只有女生能参加
So, about Friday. It's gonna be just girls now.
我跟一群女生吃饭没关系
I don't mind eating with just girls.
我每次去购物中心都这样
Kinda happens to me every time I go to the mall.
我披萨吃到一半 抬起头来
Like, I'll just look up from my Sbarro pizza…
轰 突然有六个女生跟我同桌
Bam! Six girls at my table.
对 不过 我们还是改天一起玩吧
Right. It's just, maybe we can hang another night.
我明天有空
I'm free tomorrow.
你不要我去送别趴?
You don't want me at your dinner?
迪薇 说实话 你突然不理他了?
No cap, Devi. You trying to ice out my boy?
-这么突然就取消?很伤人耶 -对啊
-Cancel week of? That's freaking hurtful. -Yeah.
谁叫艾莉诺笨到办成纯女生的活动?
It was Eleanor's stupid idea to make it all girls.
艾莉诺 你真糟糕
Shame on you, Eleanor!
哇 别对艾莉诺这么坏嘛
Whoa, don't be so tough on Eleanor.
女人应该互相支持 不然我们游♥行♥干嘛?
Women should support other women. What else did we march for?
好 那我们礼拜五见
Cool, so I'll see you Friday?
好
Yeah…
太好了 我们走吧
Awesome. Let's go, man.
再见
See you guys!
靠 那要取消送别趴吗?
Shit, do we just cancel the party?
你知道斑马成群站在一起能产生幻觉
Did you know that zebras stand in a herd to create an optical illusion
让狮子没办法挑猎物吗?
so lions can't pick one out of the pack?
我喜欢小趣闻 但这种趣闻没办法让我开心
I love interesting facts, but that wasn't interesting enough to cheer me up.
你不懂吗?我们需要更多斑马
Don't you see? We need more zebras.
只要邀的人够多 小班和派克斯顿就不会发现你劈腿
If we invite enough people, Ben and Paxton won't notice they're both your dates.
你在苹果专卖♥♥店工作吗?因为你真是够天才
Do you work at the Apple Store? 'Cause you're a frigging Genius!
取消名厨张锡镐的约 我们不办成人聚会了
Cancel David Chang. We're scrapping the adult soiree.
我们要办传统 率性的青少年轰趴
We're throwing a classic, sloppy, teenage rager.
传消息给你认识的人
Text everyone you know.
迪薇今晚要办她第一场 也是唯一一场高中派对
Tonight Devi was throwing her first and only high school party.
虽然过去两年来
And while she had been manifesting this moment
她一直梦想能有这一刻
on her vision board for the last two years,
但莱恩医生之前跟她说的话 却让她耿耿于怀
she couldn't stop thinking about what Dr. Ryan had said to her earlier.
好姐妹 我错了吗?
Guys, am I doing something wrong?
对 这对耳环让我以为外婆玩回来了
Yeah. Those earrings are giving me grandma-back-from-a-cruise vibes.
要是小班和派克斯顿 看到我跟对方卿卿我我呢?
What if Ben and Paxton see me doing something flirty with the other one?
像是一起捏花瓶吗?
Like spooning at a potter's wheel?
这样太危险了吗?要是他们发现呢?
Is this too risky? What if they find out about each other?
可不能在我已经远走高飞
I don't want that to happen till I'm halfway around the world
无法引渡之前曝光
and can't be extradited for my crimes.
别担心啦 只要隔开两人就好
It's gonna be fine. We just need to separate the boys.
我们在客厅让小班品酒 因为他很上流
We'll do wine tasting in the living room for Ben 'cause he's fancy,
在车♥库♥让派克斯顿玩掀杯游戏 因为他喜欢车♥库♥
and flip cup in the garage for Paxton 'cause he loves the garage.
迪薇 不要煞风景了 你会变成传奇
Don't be a Devi Downer. You're gonna be legendary.
你有两个男朋友 而且即将办一场超嗨派对
You have two boyfriends and are about to throw the sickest rager.
对 你会成为雪曼橡树高中的名人
Yeah, you'll go down in the Sherman Oaks Hall of Fame
就像1990年代让老师怀孕的高二生
like that sophomore in the '90s who got Señora Gilbert pregnant!
迪薇的确想成为雪曼橡树高中的女神
Devi did like the sound of becoming a Sherman Oaks God.
当然更不想被大家忘掉
Certainly much more than being totally forgotten.
好 就这么办 我们轰轰烈烈干一场吧
All right, let's do this. Let's blow the roof off this mother!
-赞啦 -但是
-Yeah! -But…
记得叫大家帮忙收拾残局
let's also make sure people pick up after themselves.
-好 -一定
-Sure. -Yeah.
小班和派克斯顿的优缺点
你看到薇妮莎在店内不理我们吗?
Did you see how Vinitha ignored us at the store?
自从她外甥送她不锈钢冰箱后 她就越来越摆架子了
She has a real 'tude ever since her nephew got her a stainless-steel fridge.
我们搬来时也能帮你买♥♥一台
When Devi and I move here, we can get you one of those.
不行 你不能搬回来
No, you can't move here.
我以为你喜欢我在这里
I thought you liked having me here.
我是喜欢 但是你现在太西化了
I love having you here, but you are too westernized now.
我没有太西化 婆婆
I'm not too westernized, Mami.
我看到你在车里找安全带
I saw you reach for the seat belt in the car.
这对驾驶人是一大侮辱
It was quite insulting to the driver.
而且 穆罕会怎么想?
Also, what would Mohan think?
到美国是穆罕的梦想 不是我的
America was Mohan's dream, not mine.
我是因为爱他才跟去的
I went because I loved him,
而且我觉得不会停电很棒
and because I liked the idea of no power outages.
也许刚开始你不想 可是现在呢?
Maybe you didn't want it at first, but what about now?
你的诊所呢?
What about your practice?
婆婆 我必须搬来 我需要家人支持
Mami, I need to move here. I need my family's support.
你的家人有支持你吗?
And are you getting that from them?
好 小班应该马上就会到 我带他去品酒区
Okay, Ben should be here soon. I'll take him to the wine station.
派克斯顿可能会晚一点到 因为大红人每次都迟到
Paxton probably won't be here for a while because cool people are always late.
我来了
小班说他刚到
Ben said he just pulled up.
-派克斯顿到了 -什么?
-Paxton's here. -What?
派克斯顿也到了
Paxton's also here.
靠
Oh shit.
-要是有人想亲你打招呼呢?-怎么办?
-What if one tries to kiss you hello? -What? What do I do?
快跑啊
Run away!
我们要声东击西
We need a diversion.
-要怎么打开洒水器?-我不知道 天啊 我好
-How do we turn on the sprinklers? -I don't know! God, I am so...
大家好 我们准备要不醉不归了
What urp? Your boy's ready to get slizzered!
机器人队快点过来
Come through, robotics team!
我妈在我来这里前 带我们去披萨餐厅
My mom took us to Chuck E. Cheese to pre-game.
说实话 我们很多人都得上厕所
Not gonna lie, a lot of us need to use the restroom.
妈 我们安全抵达门口了
Mom, we're safely at the porch.
你可以走了 爱你喔
You can go now! I love you.
乖一点
Behave yourselves.
好 各位猛♥男♥ 时候到了
Okay, studs, this is our moment.
我们去把妹吧
Let's try flirting.
我会问女生她的兴趣是什么
I'm gonna ask a girl about her interests.
感觉好像很累 我直接偷女生帽子吧
That seems like a lot of work. I'm just gonna steal a girl's hat.
走吧
Go.
好耶
Yes!
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表