剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
因为我们是两个女孩?
Because we're two girls?
同性皇室成员共舞这个概念 让你不爽了?
Does the idea of same-sex dance royalty make you uncomfy?
你想跟其他人串通一气 摧毁同性恋?
Would you prefer to be complicit in queer erasure?
别冲我喊了! 我对你俩是同性恋没意见
Stop yelling at me! I don't have a problem with you being gay.
我只是现在不能离岗 去打印不同的表格
I can't leave my post now to print out a different form
因为格拉布斯校长 开除了舞会委员会的其他成员
because Principal Grubbs fired the rest of the dance committee.
我可以划掉国王 再写个女王
Oh, I can just scratch out king and put queen.
好吧
Okay.
(选择你的蟋蟀国王及王后 女王姓名)
谢谢你 最后投票将在舞会上举♥行♥
Thank you. Final voting will take place at the dance,
显然 我现在只能靠自己组织了
which, apparently, I have to put on all by myself now.
嘿 你刚怒斥了卡莉 很厉害嘛
Hey, you just reamed Carley. That was so dope.
你俩要角逐蟋蟀女王吗?
对 这都是法比奥拉的想法
- Y'all running for Cricket Queens? - Yeah, it was all Fabiola's idea.
这才像话 你还挺酷的 法比
That's my girl right there. You a baddie, Fab.
现在我们只需确保你俩会当选
Now we just got to make sure y'all win.
好
Okay.
早上好 杰克逊医生
Good morning, Dr. Jackson.
早上好 维什瓦库马尔医生 你从哪里过来的?
Good morning, Dr. Vishwakumar. Where are you coming from?
你知道的 我的车里
就是那辆停到地狱深处的车
Oh, you know, just my car, which is parked deep in the bowels of hell.
你都在这里有车位了 为什么还要停到那里?
Why would you park down there when you have a spot right here?
哇 你最近特别有英雄气概
Wow. You've been awfully heroic recently.
你和盖尔聊得如何?
Uh, how was your, uh... your conversation with Gail?
我只能把它形容为又长又痛苦
I can only describe it as long and painful.
你知道你不必那么做的 对吧?
You know you didn't have to do that, right?
我的经历跟你的比起来 虽然不及九牛一毛
Well, I haven't gone through anything close to what you've experienced,
但我妻子搬走的时候 每个人都想和我聊那件事
but when my wife moved out, everyone wanted to talk to me about it.
貌似没人在意我根本没什么可说的
And no one seemed to care that I didn't have anything to say.
所以昨晚 我很开心当了一次英雄
So last night, I was happy to take one for the team.
你先请
After you.
你知道
Oh, you know,
我其实有一件私事要处理 但还是谢谢你
I actually have a personal matter to take care of, but thank you.
谢谢你帮我 还有车位的事
Uh, thank you for that and... and the spot.
不客气
Of course.
舍曼奥克斯第二好的皮肤医师
Sherman Oaks' second best dermatologist
值得第二好的车位
deserves the second best parking space.
你当了七秒的翩翩君子 但我已经够满意了
You were a decent human being for seven seconds, and I'll take that.
卡玛拉 我们有幸将共同度过 接下来的60分钟
So, Kamala, we have the pleasure of the next 60 minutes together.
我们从哪聊起呢?
How should we start?
我跟你讲我是如何 走到今天这一步的故事?
Shall I tell you the story of how I became me?
一切都始于亨伯河畔巴顿
It all began on a goat farm
民间教区的一个山羊牧场...
in the civil parish of Barton-upon-Humber...
其实 我不是有意打断你
Actually, I didn't mean to interrupt you,
但是我希望能先和你 聊聊另外一件事
but I was hoping I could discuss something with you first.
当然 你说了算
Well, of course, it's your time.
埃文昨晚发出了报告的首稿
Evan sent out the first draft of the paper last night,
但没有写我的名字
and my name was left off of it.
你觉得自己应该署名?
Oh, and you feel that you should have been credited?
对 不知埃文是否告诉过你 但我最先意识到
Yes. I don't know if Evan told you, but I was the one who realized
哪些细胞在克隆性自我复♥制♥方面 有着最佳势头
which cells had the greatest tendency for clonal self-renewal.
那是个不错的发现
Well, that was a fine observation,
但我不想掺和实验室政♥治♥
but I don't get involved in the politics of the lab.
如果埃文没写你的名字 他肯定有自己的原因
If Evan left your name off, I'm sure he had a reason.
但我真心觉得报告上应该有我的名字
But I do think that I deserve to be on it.
卡玛拉 你真的想在
Kamala, do you really want to spend
我们共度师徒时光时
our mentorship hour together
抱怨另一个同事吗?
complaining about another co-worker?
我继续跟你说一个在山羊中 被养大的男孩是如何拿到诺贝尔奖的
So let's get back to how a boy raised among goats won a Nobel.
德维知道 只要她能跟安妮莎聊聊
Devi knew she could set everything right again
就可以再次摆平一切
if she could just talk to Aneesa,
但她走进化学教室时
but when she got to chemistry,
发现八卦乔纳坐在 安妮莎的实验室位置上
she found Aneesa's spot in the lab filled by a very chatty Jonah.
上一次安妮莎没上这节课的时候
The last time Aneesa was missing from this class,
她是在...
she ended up being in the...
德维·维什瓦库马尔
Devi Vishwakumar,
请来校长办公室报道
please report to the principal's office.
她这次算是自找的
Kinda walked right into that one.
好尴尬哦!
Awkward!
德维 安妮莎刚刚告诉我 你就是那个造谣的人
Devi, Aneesa just told me that you're the one who started the rumor.
对 我很抱歉
Yes, and I am so, so sorry.
我也很抱歉 德维
I'm sorry, too, Devi.
你被停课了
- You're suspended. - What?
-什么? -我说你被停课了
I said you're suspended.
但是佐伊和希拉 只是被踢出了舞会委员会
But Zoe and Shira just got kicked off the dance committee,
她们告诉了更多的人
and they told way more people.
多罚我几天放学后留堂 这件事就算扯平了吧
Give me a couple extra detentions, and we'll call it even.
这可不是谈判
This is not a negotiation.
你造了谣 欺骗了自己的校长
You started a rumor, then you lied to your principal,
然后还让两个学生背锅
and then you let two students take the fall for it.
但是停课会被记入我的永久记录!
But a suspension goes on my permanent record!
这可能会毁掉 我去普林斯顿大学的机会!
That could ruin my chance to go to Princeton!
妈妈 你做点什么呀!
Mom, do something!
抱歉 德维
I'm sorry, Devi.
你这是咎由自取
These are the consequences for your actions.
我们车里见 你去拿东西
Meet me in the car. Just grab your stuff.
嘿 安妮莎 我能跟你聊聊吗?
Hey, Aneesa. Could I talk to you for a second?
之前的事 我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry about what happened.
但格拉布斯校长刚罚我停课了 也许你能和她谈谈...
But Principal Grubbs just suspended me. Maybe if you talk to her...
哇 你就只在乎这个?
Wow. That's what you care about?
我以为上一所学校的女孩就很自私了
I thought the girls at my last school were selfish.
你比她们还恶劣
You're on another level.
我这不是自私
I'm not trying to be selfish.
我很愧疚发生的事 但你不明白
I feel terrible about what happened, but you don't understand.
我一直都想去普林斯顿大学 那是我的人生重点
I've wanted to go to Princeton forever. Like, it's my whole thing.
现在我的人生重点就是 当个有进食困难的新生女孩
Now my whole thing is being the new girl with an eating disorder.
而且跟你说一下 我从未和本亲热过
Just so you know, I never hooked up with Ben.
你俩之间有过往 这是再明显不过的事
It's insanely obvious you two have some kind of history.
但我看见你俩进了特伦特的帐篷
But I saw you guys go into Trent's tent.
哥们!那是为了躲你 因为你一直在逼我俩跑步!
Dude! To hide from you because you were making us run!
大家说得对
Everyone was right.
你就是疯子 德维
You are crazy, Devi.
多谢了 我刚挂了生物考试
Thanks a lot. Just failed my bio test.
你在生我的气?那不是我的错
Are you mad at me? That's not my fault.
如果你像承诺的那样帮我学习...
If you'd studied with me like you said...
帕克斯顿 如果你想要好成绩 那就当个好学生
Paxton, if you want good grades, then be a good student.
我不能帮你一辈子!
I can't hold your hand forever!
没事的话我先走了 我刚被停课!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've just been suspended!
哇 接连吵了两架
Wow, two fights back-to-back.
天呐 她真是德维式搞砸了这一天 就是一开始的意思
Man, she'd royally Devi'd this day up. Original meaning.
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表