剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
好像不错 我去上面等你
Sounds good. I'll see you up there.
看吧 我的传说地位保住了
See? Legendary save.
把老师肚子搞大的那学生也比不上我
That kid who knocked up Señora Gilbert has nothing on me.
两头狼在兔子洞里
对不起 我以为有选好这些密语
小班和派克斯顿都在迪薇房♥间
嘿 你怎么在这里?
Uh, hey. What are you doing here?
我在找迪薇
I was looking for Devi.
好 她应该要上来这里了
Oh. Cool. I… I think she's headed up here.
好
Oh. Cool.
你为什么要找迪薇?
Why are you looking for Devi?
不为什么
Just because.
还好这个Z世代很不会讲话
Wow, thank God this Zoomer doesn't know how to express himself.
你现在真的有跟派克斯顿交往吗?
Is it true you're, like, with Paxton now?
什么?我不知道你在说什么
What? I don't even know what you're talking about.
天啊 她一定有 应该的 你这么美
Oh my God, she definitely is. You deserve it. You're so pretty.
抱歉 你说你跟派克斯顿交往?
Excuse me. Did you say you're dating Paxton?
法碧欧拉和迪薇:你们在哪里?
你叫艾莉诺吧?
Eleanor. Right?
-对 -我叫麦坎
-Yeah. -I'm Malcolm.
听说你是《动物园》主角
Heard you're the lead in Menagerie.
我的电视节目最近下档 所以我要回一般学校就读
You know, my TV show recently ended, so I'm back at normal school.
我的喉节太明显 不能继续演小学生
I guess my Adam's apple became too pronounced to keep playing a fourth grader.
你可以带我这个同行逛逛吗?
Would you, uh, maybe want to show a fellow actor around? Hmm?
-没问题 来吧 -可以吗?好
-Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course. Come on! -Yeah? Yeah.
你当然愿意
Of course you would.
可是你没跟派克斯顿交往吧?
But you're not dating Paxton, right?
我吗?没有
Who, me? No.
这样听起来反而像有 但是你没有
That makes it sound like you are dating, but you're not.
所以用正常语气说 不要叼着吸管讲
So just say it normal, without the straw in your mouth.
你们必须离开这房♥间
Oh! You guys need to leave this room!
-什么?为什么?-对啊
-What? Why? -Yeah.
-我正要在这里跟人亲热 -亲爱的 你找到我了
-I'm about to hook up in here. -My sweet, you found me.
我没有偷你的帽子
Wait, I didn't steal your hat.
你怎么在里面?
Why are you in here?
我在把妹 你们应该最看得出来啊
I'm flirting. You of all people should recognize that.
太诡异了 我要回楼下去
This is weird. I'm gonna go back downstairs.
对 我也要走了
Yeah, I'm gonna… roll.
谢谢各位
Thanks, guys.
怎么样?
Well?
艾瑞克 把帽子还人家
Eric, give those hats back.
好啦
All right.
你在这里
There you are.
你来上面躲我朋友吗?
Are you hiding up here from my friends?
不是 我喜欢你的朋友
No. I like your friends.
拜托 自从上次SpaceX发射后 我没看过你这么紧张
Come on, Fab. I haven't seen you this nervous since the last SpaceX launch.
火箭爆♥炸♥让人很难过啊
It's really upsetting when they explode.
那我们两个就在这里玩吧?
Well, why don't we just hang out in here, you and me?
什么?我们在这里亲热?
Wait. I am hooking up in here?
你干嘛管他们有没有在一起?
Why do you care if Zoe's with Paxton?
-因为佐伊没跟派克斯顿交往?-谁说的?
-Because Zoe's not dating Paxton? -Says who?
佐伊说了好多次 只是方法很怪 还有我说的
Says Zoe, multiple times, just in a weird way. And also me.
对 可是你是谁啊?
Yeah, but like, who are you even
除了你是住这间 爆笑黄色房♥子的怪女生以外?
aside from like this strange girl that lives in this hilare yellow house?
我是派克斯顿的正牌女友 对 我正在跟派克斯顿交往
Paxton's legit girlfriend. Yeah. I'm dating Paxton.
什么?
What?
嗨 婆婆
Hi, Nirmala Mami.
阿娜 我不知道你要来 不然会准备点东西
Oh, I didn't know you were coming, Nalu. I would've made something.
不必了
No need, no need.
我只是过来说你讲的一点都没错
I just stopped by to tell you that you're right.
我不能搬回印度
I can't move back to India.
虽然我真的很喜欢回来
While I really loved my visit…
但是现在没那么习惯了
it just doesn't fit like it used to.
你必须为家人做出最好的决定
You must do what is the best for your family.
我每天都会想你的
I will miss seeing you every day.
亚拉文在美国 我女儿又太忙
Aravind is in US. My daughter is too busy.
虽然你这样看不出来 但我有时还是会寂寞
You wouldn't know it by looking at me, but sometimes I'm a little lonely.
虽然我们看到她乱买♥♥那些植物 就能知道这一点
While we all came to this conclusion after we saw her insane plant collection,
但是娜莉妮知道 妮玛拉一定鼓足勇气才敢说出口
Nalini knew it took a lot for Nirmala to admit this.
我们搬去美国的那天拍了这张照片
We took this the day we moved to America.
妈 别这么难过
Don't be so sad, Ma.
你会跟你哥哥一样忘了我 加州又抢走我一个儿子了
You will forget me just like your brother. California has taken another son from me.
没关系的啦
It'll be okay.
娜莉妮和我几年后就会买♥♥好莱坞豪♥宅♥
In a few years, Nalini and I will have a Hollywood mansion.
你来跟我们住 就像《茶煲表哥》
You'll come stay with us, just like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
我的确喜欢卡尔顿跳的舞
I do like the way Carlton dances.
穆罕 7点了 我们会赶不上飞机的
Mohan, it's… it's already 7:00. We can't be late for the flight.
妈妈 我爱你
I love you, Amma.
我会光耀门楣的
I'll make you proud.
你不需要住在这里
You don't have to live here, you know?
你不是有个妹妹住澳洲?
Don't you have a sister in Australia?
听说那边是植物爱好者的天堂
I hear it's a plant lover's paradise over there.
不要 我在这个家把穆罕拉拔长大
No. This is the home where I raised Mohan.
我想住在他住的地方
I want to live where he lived.
你说得对 你是该住在穆罕住的地方
You're right. You should live where Mohan lived.
喝
Chug! Chug!xa0Chug!xa0Chug!
小班 停下来 听我解释
Ben, stop. Just let me explain.
派克斯顿 我觉得你应该知道 我们的女朋友是同一个人
Hey, Paxton. You should know we're dating the same person.
-我才不相信 -我可以解释
-I don't think so, man. -I can explain.
不过我的解释会跟小班讲的很像
But the explanation might sound a lot like what Ben said.
严格说来 我的确同时跟你们交往
Technically, yeah, I'm dating both of you.
什么?
What?
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry,
不过其实没那么严重
but it's not as bad as it sounds.
毕竟你们根本就没注意到 而且
I mean, you guys didn't even notice, and…
我真的很喜欢你们两个
I just… like you both so much.
如果我是男生 你们现在会跟我击掌吧?
And if I were a guy, you'd be high-fiving me right now?
太扯了
This is insane.
我退出
I'm out.
派克斯顿 等一下
Paxton! Paxton, wait.
超尴尬的
That was embarrassing.
尤其是你 小班 不过我们可以继续玩吧?
Mostly for you, Ben. But hey, we can keep partying right?
你好像拿了我的帽子
I think you have my hat.
没错
Oh. That I do.
你也算是坏男生的型吧?
You're kind of a bad boy, huh?
我坏透了
I'm terrible.
派克斯顿 拜托你回来 我不是故意要伤你的心的
Paxton! Paxton, please come back. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you!
你少臭美了 迪薇 你以为你伤得了我吗?
Get over yourself, Devi, as if you could hurt me.
别担心 他没死
Don't worry, he's not dead.
死定了
Damn!
靠
Oh shit!
兄弟 我来救你了 一辈子的兄弟
I'm coming for you, bro. Blood brothers for life!
惨了
No! No! Aah! Aah!
好痛
That hurt.
语♥音♥留言:爸爸
喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你
Hi, it's Dad. I'm here at the mall to pick you up.
我把车子停在中餐厅前面
I'm parked in front of P.F. Chang's,
可是有个警卫很凶 逼我一直绕圈圈
but a brute security guard is making me circle around.
等等 我看到你了 我最完美的女儿
Uh, oh, wait, I see you. Ah, there's my perfect girl.
妈 我在想
Mom, I was thinking.
要不要提早搬回印度?行李别打开
What if we move to India earlier? Don't unpack your bags.
我把家具照片都放上网拍了
I already put pictures of our furniture on Craigslist...
迪薇 我们不搬回印度了
Devi, we're not moving to India.
可是印度那边有个人要搬来跟我们住
But a little bit of India is moving in with us.
迪薇
Devi!
奶奶 天啊 你来了
Pati! Oh my God, you're here!
亲爱的孙女 我们一定能天天开心
Darling granddaughter. We shall have so much fun.
谁想帮我把我腌的泡菜拿出来?
Now, who wants to help me unpack my homemade pickles?
这种感觉真好 等一下
Oh, it's so nice to be... Hold on.
为什么象神的神像歪了?
Why is the Ganesh statue askew?
你找朋友过来?说好不能带朋友的
Did you have a friend over? I thought we said no friends.
如果我带了很多朋友过来呢?
What if I said I had multiple friends over?
你会罚我去念寄宿学校吗?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表