剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah. I set a school record.
哇 蝶式是有名的难耶
Oh. Wow. That's famously a very hard stroke.
-我觉得很简单 -好啦 菲尔普斯 少臭屁
-Not for me. -Okay, Michael Phelps. Chill.
不过回到学业的事
But back to the school thing.
我觉得你惊慌过度有好处
I think it's good that you had a panic attack.
为什么?感觉超差的
Why? It felt awful.
因为这代表你在乎功课
Well, it means you care.
你关心课业
You care about school.
可恶 这样讲也对耶
Oh, damn. I guess I do.
好怪喔
Weird.
又帮不了什么忙
It's not like it really helped me much.
这次考试我绝对没过 我大概连今天的日期都写错了
I definitely failed that test. I mean, I think I even got today's date wrong.
还好你有逼人太甚的印度老妈
Well, it's a good thing you have a pushy Indian mother.
起来 我们走 我跟你老师讲去
Get up. Let's go. I want to talk to your teacher.
你聋子啊?起来 我们走
Are you deaf? Get up! Let's go!
-好啦 -走啦 快点
-Okay. Okay. -Let's go. Now.
好啦
All right. Okay.
夏皮罗老师 派克斯顿想要重考
Mr. Shapiro, Paxton would like to retake his test.
各位 对不起 这对其他学生不公平
I'm sorry, guys. That wouldn't be fair to the other students.
夏皮罗老师 因为你向体制低头
Mr. Shapiro, because you bowed to the establishment,
派克斯顿才会质疑自我价值
Paxton was besieged by a crisis of self-worth.
如果你不给他第二次机会 就等于告诉他年轻男人
If you don't give him a second chance, you're teaching him that it is not okay
不能有脆弱的时候
for young men to be vulnerable,
进一步深化"男子气概"这种有毒思想
and are therefore furthering the agenda of toxic masculinity.
没错
Yeah.
天啊 会这样吗?
Oh my God. Am I?
谢谢你指正我的错误 迪薇
Thank you for calling me in, Devi.
派克斯顿 中午时过来一趟
Paxton, stop by at lunch.
你可以重考
You can take that test again.
真的吗?谢谢夏老师 我一定会去
Really? Thanks, Mr. S. I'll be there.
刚才是怎样?
Oh, what was that?
想当个优等生 就要先学会控制老师
First rule of being an honors student, learn to manipulate your teachers.
帕洛马老师每年都送我圣诞礼物
Mrs. Paloma gives me a Christmas gift every year.
小班看到迪薇跟派克斯顿重修旧好 心里很不是滋味
Seeing Devi chumming it up with Paxton was more than Ben could bear.
安迪山伯格 给我滚开 这不是你负责的那一集
Samberg, get the hell out of here. You had your episode.
随便啦 哈蒂徳 干嘛占有欲这么强?我走了
Oh, whatever, Hadid! Why you gotta be so possessive? I'm out.
-怎么了?-嗨
-What's poppin'? -Yo.
我买♥♥饼干送给得意门生
I brought Tarts for my favorite tutee.
谢谢
Thank you.
靠自己的感觉真好
These hit different when you earn them.
你看
Check it out.
你拿了"B"
You got a "B."
我拿了"B"
I got a "B."
太猛了
That's sick.
至少是个开始
It's a start.
对了 谢谢你推我一把
Thanks for pushing me, by the way.
没问题 算是我欠你的 毕竟我害你被车撞
Of course. I mean, I sort of owe you for the fact that you got hit by a car.
还有那件事
And the other thing.
对啊 那件事
Yeah, the other thing.
我们真的不必提那档事了
We really don't need to talk about that.
没事了
We're cool.
真的吗?哇 我松了一口气
Really? Wow. That's a relief.
对啊
Yeah.
现在想想 实在也太扯蛋了 对吧?我们两个?
I mean, it's… it's crazy when you think about it, right? You and me?
我们本来就不可能长久
I mean, there's no way it would've worked out.
我们在一起真的很奇怪
I mean, we just don't make any sense,
对吧?
you know?
对啊
Right. Right.
家教和家教学生的关系 比较适合我们两个
Tutor and tutee seems like a much more natural relationship between us.
没错
Exactly.
那么 你要在我的石膏上签名吗?
So, would you maybe want to sign my cast?
好啊
Yeah.
都快写满了
It's pretty crowded.
佐伊梅泰格都不想留位子给别人的
I see Zoe Maytag wasn't overly concerned with leaving room for others.
佐伊就是这样 她好像还盖住几个人的名字
That's Zoe. She actually wrote over, like, a couple names I think.
这样才像她
I'm not surprised.
你看
Check this out.
只有"B" 迪薇状况不好吗?
A "B." Did Devi have a bad day?
不 是我的状况很好 我真的有用功 靠实力考出来的
No, I had a good day. I actually studied and got this on my own.
你有看课本?
You opened a textbook?
我有 而且还看了书上的字
I did. I even read all the words on the pages.
她教你怎么认字?
She taught you how to read?
蕾贝卡赞 谁快帮她申请推特帐号♥
Yes, Rebecca! Someone get her on Twitter.
我们需要她的直白
We need her realness.
你说得对 如果我要上大学 就必须靠自己争取
You were right. If I'm going to college, I want to earn it.
你让我觉得好骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢小蕾 你也让我觉得好骄傲
Thanks, Becca. I'm proud of you too.
喂 你可以试穿一下吗?
Hey, could you try these on?
我觉得你跟坎达珍娜的尺码一样
I think you're the same size as Kendall Jenner.
我觉得比较像凯莉珍娜 但
I think I'm more of a Kylie, but…
虽然我很开心
Well, this has been a real blast,
但是我得回到自己身兼多职 超有成就感的生活
but I gotta get back to my super fulfilling life as a multi-hyphenate.
希望大家都学到不要以貌取人
I hope we've all learned that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover,
还有冷战在1991年就结束了
and that the Cold War ended in 1991.
约翰马克安诺 现场交还给你
John McEnroe, back to you.
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表