剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
拜托 我需要你
Please, I need you.
就在那时 娜里妮想起了杰克逊医生的话
And just then, Nalini remembered what Dr. Jackson had said.
不是那种我们应该 为男性打肉毒杆菌去污名化的话
Not about how we should destigmatize BOTOX for men,
而是那句话 当你的孩子说他们需要你时
but about how, when your children say they need you,
你就说"好"
you just say yes.
好
Okay.
太好了 因为她们已经到了
Good, because they're already here.
什么?
What?
-去吧 -德维!我还没准备好!
- Go. - Devi! I'm not ready!
你好!我是德维的母亲娜里妮 请进吧
Hello! I'm Devi's mother, Nalini. Please come on in.
你好 我是努尔
- Hello, I'm Noor. - Hi.
嗨
Um...
我要不要给你们拿点喝的?
Can I get you something to drink or anything?
不用了 我们不会久留
No, we won't be here long.
妈妈 放松点
Mom, relax.
努尔 我理解你为何这么生气
Noor, I understand why you're so angry.
德维真的太过分了
I mean, Devi was way out of line.
非常过分
So out of line.
好比说界限在这里 然后我越过去了好远
Like, the line was here, and I was freaking way over there.
德维 你带安妮莎去你房♥间吧
Devi, sweetheart, why don't you take Aneesa up to your room?
Mm.
再见
Goodbye.
我对这种情况感到很抱歉
I am so, so sorry for the situation.
安妮莎本来该在这里重新开始
This was supposed to be Aneesa's fresh start.
我从来都没想过她会被
I never expected her to be stabbed in the back
学校里另一个唯一的印度女孩 背后捅刀子
by the only other Indian girl in school.
看到自己的孩子经历这些 我很心疼
It's excruciating to see your child go through that.
我完全理解
I completely understand,
我必须相信 德维那么做
and I... I have to believe that the reason Devi did that
是因为她自己心里也不好受
is because she herself is so hurt.
不知你是否知道
Um, I don't know if you know,
她不久前突然失去了父亲
but she lost her father suddenly, not long ago,
我们一直在努力扛过这件事
and we've struggled a bit with it. Um...
我很抱歉听到这个消息
I'm very sorry to hear that.
那不是借口 努尔
And that's not an excuse, Noor,
但我向你保证 我们是好人家
but I promise you we are a good family.
我们只是在经历一段艰难的时光
We've just gone through a hard time.
我能理解
I understand.
拜托再给这所学校一次机会吧
Please, give the school another chance.
我们会很有幸 你们能成为这个社区的一员
We'd be so lucky to have you in our community.
天呐 你做到了!
Holy crap, you did it!
这就像世界摔角娱乐制♥作♥的 印度母亲版《一摔涂地》
That was like the WWE Smackdown of Indian moms,
你直接给她来了个打桩摔!
and you pile-drived her ass!
才不是那样 德维
That's not what happened, Devi.
我们只是就为人母这个话题 进行了友好的交谈
We actually had a very civilized conversation about motherhood.
不论如何
Hmm. Well,
我还是特别感谢你
whatever it was, thank you so much.
你是史上最棒的妈妈
You are the best mom ever.
好了!你的停课还没结束 小姑娘
Okay, okay! Your suspension isn't over, young lady.
你还是得清理干净你奶奶的 持续性正压呼吸器
You still have to clean out your grandmother's CPAP machine.
快去!快去吧
Come on! Come on.
嘿 大家好!
Hey, everybody!
我为我最爱的同事们买♥♥了些咖啡
I did a little java run for my fave bro-dogs.
埃文 我给你买♥♥了 你平时爱喝的香浓南瓜拿铁
Evan, I got you your usual pumpkin spice latte
上面还有心形的燕麦奶
- with oat milk in the shape of a heart. - Aw!
多么硬汉的咖啡
What a masculine drink.
我也觉得 谢谢你 卡玛拉!
I agree. Thank you, Kamala!
通常要过多久...
How long does it usually take for it...
好了!我要... 我要出去打个电♥话♥
Oh, okay! I got... I'm gonna make a quick phone call.
牛的奶在他体内迅速流动
Cow's milk runs right through him.
你还不如直接把它倒入马桶呢
You might as well just pour it straight into the toilet.
你大概有二十分钟的时间
You have 20 minutes, give or take.
我忘了拿我的杂♥志♥!
I forgot my magazine!
打电♥话♥的时候不至于那么无聊
Uh, for the, uh, back-end of my phone call.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
我把自己的名字加到了论文上 然后提交给了期刊社
I put my name on the paper and submitted it to the journal.
你干什么了?你这是诈骗
You did what? That's fraud.
不 不是
No, it's not.
那边有我一大堆的研究论文
I have a stack of papers with my research over there,
如果你去掉我的名字 我就...
and if you take my name off it, I will...
德维会怎么说?
How would Devi put it?
我就打烂你的屁♥股♥!
I will go ham on your ass!
我会向行政部门申诉
I will file a complaint with the administration.
我会动员女性科学家协会
I will mobilize the Association of Women in Science.
我会在耶洗別网站上 写一篇尖锐的文章 我还会...
I will write a scathing article in Jezebel, and I will...
卡玛拉火力全开
Kamala had gotten so fired up,
她恰巧开始了一个四句排比
that she had accidentally made a list
但却不知道第四句要说什么
of four things without knowing what the fourth was.
-所以她就变身成了女巫 -我会诅咒你!
- So she went witchy. - I will put a curse on you!
Oh..
无所谓
Whatever.
你可以把名字加到论文里...
You can have your name on the paper...
但你今天就离开我的实验室
but you are out of my lab today.
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
反正我下周就要去洛根博士那里 开始新轮换
I start my new rotation next week anyway, with Dr. Logan,
她是位女性 不是一个可悲且无能的男人
who's a woman, and not a bitter, untalented man
只会窃取手下的劳动成果
who steals ideas of those who work under him.
行了 你听好了 就凭你这么说
Wow, all right. You know what? Just for that,
我不再邀请你参加我的卡坦岛比赛了
you're no longer invited to my Settlers of Catan tournament.
埃文 我跟你说清楚
Evan, let me be clear.
我宁可吐死 也不愿意参加那个破比赛
I would rather barf to death than go to that.
哇 当一会儿德维 还真是让人神清气爽
Wow. It felt pretty invigorating to be Devi for a moment.
朋友们 这就是我们急性子的做派
That's why we hotheads do it, guys.
任性一下还挺好玩的
It's fun to freak out.
不要!
No, no!
别喝彩了
Stop cheering. Stop cheering.
德维以一名无罪释放的女性 在下一周返校
Devi returned to school the next week an exonerated woman.
终于 她和安妮莎的 所有嫌隙都一笔勾销了
Finally, all that messiness with Aneesa was solved,
这样她就可以继续 执着于别的事了 比如...
and she could go back to obsessing about other things, like...
不错啊
Well, well, well.
听说你成功说服了安妮莎的妈妈
Heard what you pulled off with Aneesa's mom.
相当不错 看来你并没有多混♥蛋♥ 德维
Pretty excellent. I guess you're not such a jerk after all, David.
人家明明是个小甜心!
I'm a goddamn sweetie-pie!
换我就不会引申那么多
Mm. I wouldn't go that far.
你肯定有未被确诊的情绪障碍
- You definitely have an undiagnosed mood disorder. - Uh.
虽然她出于正当理由
And even though she made up with Aneesa
跟安妮莎和好了
for the right reasons,
但德维仍希望 这或许能改善她和本的关系
Devi still hoped it might bring her closer to Ben.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm... I'm serious.
你做得很好
You did good.
谁知道呢?没准我们可以约会了
And now, who knows? Maybe we can date.
-你和我? -什么?
- You and me? - What?
不是 我和安妮莎
No, me and Aneesa.
既然她不走了 我会约她出去
Now that she's staying, I'm gonna ask her out.
回头见 窝囊废
Later, loser.
克里斯!成功了!我听了你的建议
Chris! It worked! I took your advice.
我对我女儿说了"好" 现在她觉得我是个英雄!
I said yes to my daughter, and now she thinks I'm a hero!
我不敢相信自己在说这句话 但我的朋友 你就是个天才
I... I cannot believe I'm saying this, but you, my friend, are a genius.
我知道!我还很帅
I know! I'm also handsome,
你也可以在这个方面尽情称赞我
so feel free to compliment me in that area as well.
但说真的 非常感谢你
Seriously, though, thank you so much.
你让我觉得非常...
You made me feel so...
我也说不好
I don't know.
你刚才是想抱抱吗?
Were you going in for a hug?
是的
I was.
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表