剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
好了 我觉得咱俩可以看看 咱们家族的照片
Okay, so I thought we could look through my pictures of our family,
我会告诉你都有谁死了
and I'll tell you who's dead.
听着真有趣! 但是 奶奶 你还好吗?
Sounds fun! But, Pati, do you feel well?
你脸色非常苍白
You look very, very pale.
我应该是给大家打扫完之后 累得筋疲力尽了
I think I've been running myself ragged cleaning up after everyone.
Mm-hmm.
-你之前用过重力毯吗? -没有
- Have you tried a Gravity Blanket before? - No.
它们就像普通的毯子 但是非常沉
They're like a regular blanket except it's very, very heavy.
很沉又很舒服
Oh, it is heavy and comforting.
好像被抱住一样!
- It's like being held! - Uh-huh.
我已经很久没被抱...
I haven't been held in...
她睡着了
And she's out.
德维的新任务就是挽回安妮莎
With Devi's new mission to win over Aneesa,
然后挽回本
and thereby, win back Ben,
她需要从自己的停课监狱里越狱
she needed a jailbreak from her suspension prison.
她必须越险去学校
She had to get over to the school,
但这就意味着要精心制定一个计划
but that meant creating an elaborate scheme
以确保她奶奶不会发现她不见了
to ensure that her grandmother would never know she was missing.
如果一切都照计划进行
If everything went according to plan,
尼玛拉接下来的六到七个小时 会忙得不可开交
Nirmala would be occupied for the next six or seven hours,
德维就可以自♥由♥地去创造道歉奇迹
and Devi would be free to make some apology magic.
让我完成这封邮件 我们就可以去外面吃饭了
Let me just finish this one email, and then we can go and eat outside.
我想了一早上那些塔可馅饼了!
I've been dreaming of those bean chalupas all morning!
我知道 我给咱俩拿了一份 三件套的莎莎酱
I know. I got a trio of salsas for us.
该死
Damn it.
我应该只拿一种莎莎酱吗?
Should I have just gotten one salsa?
那样会显得更坚决和自信
Guess that would've been more decisive and confident.
不是!我生气是因为 埃文明天要提交到期刊的那篇论文
No! I'm mad because Evan's submitting the paper
上面没有我的名字
to the journal tomorrow, and my name's not on it.
真的吗?他排挤你?
Really? He left you off?
我听从了你说 遵守他们的游戏规则的建议
I followed your advice about playing the game,
但他仍然不尊重我
but he still doesn't respect me.
我这次轮换的唯一收获
The only thing I've gotten out of this rotation
就是《龙与地下城》的简讯订阅
is a subscription to a Dungeons & Dragons newsletter.
对不起 这听起来真糟糕
I'm so sorry. That sounds awful.
我试图找皮特斯博士聊这件事
I tried talking to Dr. Peters about it,
但他并不想蹚浑水
but he didn't wanna get involved.
等等 你跟皮特斯博士抱怨了?
Wait, you complained to Dr. Peters?
对 我以为他没准会帮忙
Yeah, I thought that maybe he would help.
怎么了?我做错了吗?
Why? Was that wrong?
没有 但你不会想这么早 就断掉自己职业生涯中的后路
No, but you don't want to burn bridges this early in your career.
我没有断掉自己的后路 我只是在争取自己应得的东西
I didn't burn a bridge. I just asked for what I deserved.
当然 但你肯定也不希望
Of course, but you also don't want
像皮特斯博士那样的人 觉得你很难相处
someone like Dr. Peters to think you're difficult to work with.
所以你觉得我应该按兵不动?
So you don't think that I should do anything about this?
我只是说 你这次的轮换快结束了
I'm just saying that you're almost done with this rotation.
如果我是你 我会低头不语 然后捱过去!
If I were you, I'd put my head down and get through it!
抬起下巴
Keep your chin up.
所以说明白点 就是头不语 但要高抬下巴?
So just to be clear. Put my head down, but keep my chin up?
没错 我们可以 出去吃塔可馅饼了吗?
Exactly. Should we go eat our chalupas?
好
Yeah.
-他都不放屁 -才怪
- He doesn't fart. - No.
-就是的!他这辈子就没放过屁! -谁会不放屁?
- He doesn't! Never in his life! - Who doesn't fart?
离我远点 恋童癖!
Get away from me, pedophile!
是我!你们的朋友 德维?同学?
It's me! Your friend. Devi? From school?
哇 你看起来真的像个变♥态♥
Wow, you really look like a pervert.
总之 我需要你们帮我
Anyway, I need your help.
想个办法跟安妮莎道歉
I need to figure out a way to apologize to Aneesa
这样她就不用换学校了
so she doesn't move away.
我爸总说
My dad always said,
"如果你犯了大错 就要给出更大的道歉"
"If you mess up big, you have to apologize even bigger."
你犯下的何止是大错! 简直就是滔天大罪
And you messed up huge! Like, crazy huge.
我的意思是 你别总是摆出一副欠揍的模样
I'm just saying you need to make a serious overture.
我超爱前奏曲
Ooh, I love an overture.
我在想一种带有些许校园精神
I'm thinking upbeat apology with a pinch of school spirit,
和一丝隆重的活泼道歉
a splash of pageantry.
你觉得行进乐队怎么样?
What are your thoughts on the marching band?
说实话 我挺喜欢他们的
Honestly, I really like them.
我也是!
I do too!
真的是!他们酷到不行
No doy! They're the coolest.
好 想法在慢慢成形
Okay, something is percolating.
我们去服装室找灵感吧
Let's go to the costume room and look for inspiration.
姑娘们还没完全落实这场完美道歉
The girls hadn't quite landed on the perfect apology yet,
但幸运的是 她们有足够的时间
but luckily, they had plenty of time,
因为说回家里
because back at home,
尼玛拉漫步走入了德维为她编织的
Nirmala had slowly puttered straight into the elaborate web
一张精细大网
that Devi had spun for her.
德维!
Devi!
(给我最爱的奶奶)
Aw.
Mm.
我想知道下一个是什么
I wonder what this next one is.
都是饼干而已 尼玛拉! 但你还是好好享用吧
They're all cookies, Nirmala! But take your time.
德维?
Devi?
哦 娜里妮 是不是尼玛拉得搞定所有事?
Oh, Nalini. I suppose Nirmala has to fix everything.
德维?
Devi?
拜托保佑我的奶奶
And please bless my grandmother.
她是我的动力
She's my inspiration and the only reason
也是这个家还没有散的唯一原因
this house hasn't fallen apart yet.
你是否能告知她
And if you could give her the idea
让她今晚做自己拿手的米饭可丽饼...
to make some of her famous neer dosas for dinner tonight...
我知道她要花好几个小时去准备
I know they take her hours to prepare,
但那些饼会带给这个家亟需的鼓舞
but they would really bring this family some much-needed cheer.
(舍曼奥克斯 蟋蟀)
(对不起 安妮莎!)
(留在舍曼奥克斯吧!我们爱你!)
Whoo!
准备好了吗?好!
Ready? Okay!
对不起
S-O-R-R-Y,
她没有借口!她很抱歉!
she ain't got no alibi! She's sorry!
嘿!她很抱歉!
- Hey, hey! She's sorry! - Whoo!
别去其他学校
Aneesa, don't go to another school because
因为你深知自己就是只蟋蟀!
you know you're a Cricket in your heart!
这就是你向我道歉的方式吗?
Is this your way of apologizing to me?
对 你没看到布条吗?
Yeah, did you not see the sign?
你为什么道歉 疯子德维?
Wait, why are you sorry, Crazy Devi?
因为她跟大家说安妮莎是厌食者
It's 'cause she told everybody that she's anorexic.
我都忘了呢!
I forgot all about that!
但现在想起来了
But now I remember.
谢谢你的道歉 德维
Thanks for the apology, Devi.
你现在确保了我在这里的最后一周
You've now ensured my final week here
都会被人议论是个大怪胎
is about how much of a freak I am.
干得漂亮
Great work.
你怎么会觉得这是很好的道歉方式?
In what world was that a good apology?
我以为她会喜欢 我练这支舞费了很大劲的
I thought she would like it, and I worked really hard on the dance.
大卫 用用脑子吧
David, use your brain.
哇!维什瓦库马尔 你真是厉害
Oh, wow! Vishwakumar, this is really impressive,
但我要你马上到我的教室来
but I am gonna need to see you in my classroom like, right now.
嗨 打扰了 我来接德维
Hi, excuse me. I'm here to pick up Devi.
你是德维的母亲?
You're Devi's mother?
不是 我是她表姐卡玛拉
No. I'm her cousin, Kamala.
卡玛拉 很高兴认识你
我是库尔卡尼老师 叫我曼尼什就行!
Kamala, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Kulkarni. Manish!
-你表妹就是个呆子 -真没礼貌
- So, uh, your cousin's a nerd. - Rude.
她不能与学校保持距离超过十分钟
She couldn't stay away from school for more than ten minutes,
她现在是个标准的侵入者
听起来像是她的作风
- so she's now officially a trespasser. - Yeah, that sounds like her.
如果你可以的话 我不知道 把她锁到壁橱里
So if you could, I don't know, lock her in a closet
保证她再也不会回来 我们会感激不尽
and make sure she never comes back, we'd really appreciate it.
我们有个破旧的恐怖鬼屋 可以吗?
We have an old spooky shed. Will that work?
越恐怖越好 因为你知道吗?
Spookier the better. 'Cause you know what?
一个痴迷于上学的印度小孩
It's actually a bad look for our people
其实会让我们民族的人面上无光
to have an Indian kid be this obsessed with being at school.
没错 一个穿成巨大的虫子
Yeah, it's also not a great
跳着平庸舞步的印度孩子
look for our people to have an Indian kid
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表