剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
You wanna blow some shit up?
靠 好啊
Oh shit.
好耶
Oh, yeah!
席拉 你看屏幕就会懂
Watch the screen and you'll know, Shira.
好耶 我就说吧
Oh yeah! I told you. I told you.
我按A和左摇杆
I'm pushing A and the left joystick.
你不能按A啦 你这样不对
You're not supposed to click A, and you're not doing it.
你没有动左摇杆
You're not moving the left joystick.
哇 大哥 那个反应好怪
Wow, dude, that reaction was kind of weird.
你不会相信我对这些反应的反应
哇 那个反应很赞
Yo, that reaction was good.
太猛了
That was sick!
大哥 这个反应很惊人
Dude, that's a surprising reaction.
他走了
He left.
很棒 描述得很清楚 兄弟
Nice. Really descriptive, bro.
你对我对他们的反应的反应 让我太快乐了 兄弟
Your reaction to my reaction to their reaction just made my life, bruh.
我这个礼拜超开心的
This week has been the best.
你知道下个礼拜要干嘛吗?一模一样
And you know what next week is gonna be like? Exactly the same.
我们要过一辈子这种生活
For the rest of our lives, baby!
一辈子
For the rest of our lives.
我需要你
I need you
帮我上大学
to help me get into college.
好 气氛不必太僵 我们可以当学伴
All right. This doesn't have to be weird. We can be study buddies.
你要喝汽水 开水还是热茶吗?
Could I offer you a soda, or a water, or a hot tea?
好
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
我口干时的念书效果也比较好
I actually work a little better, too, when I'm dehydrated.
哇 这本书还没打开过
Oh. Wow. This book has not been opened before.
所以要从哪一科开始?数学?
So where should we start? Math?
你是说你要从哪科开始?
You mean where should you start?
我说我需要你帮忙时 我是要你帮我做功课
Look, when I said I needed your help, I meant I need you to do my work for me.
等你帮我写完英文作文后 可以
So, when you're done with my English essay, you can start...
什么?不行 这样算骗人
What? I can't do that. That would be cheating.
好啊 那你应该很在行吧?
Cool. Then you should be really good at it, huh?
-派克斯顿 你听我解释 -解释什么?
-Paxton, let me explain. -Explain what?
解释你怎么觉得劈腿不会被发现?
How you thought you could get away with dating both of us?
你一定觉得我是大白♥痴♥
You must think I'm such an idiot.
我没有觉得你是白♥痴♥
I don't think you're an idiot.
我很喜欢你 我以为我们是
I liked you. You know, I thought we were…
什么?
What?
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
派克斯顿 我真的 真的很抱歉
Paxton. I'm really, really sorry.
我真的不在乎你跟小班混 好吗?
Look, I could honestly give a shit about you and Ben Gross. All right?
可是你毁了我拿到游泳奖学金的机会
But you trashed my chances at a swimming scholarship.
所以我现在要靠你帮我作弊上大学
So now I'm going to college on a you-doing-my-homework scholarship.
可以吗?
We good?
很好
Cool.
抱歉 打搅一下 我写好你的数学和英文作业
Sorry to interrupt, but I did your math and your English essay,
还帮你做了美术课的盘子劳作
and I made this serving dish for your art class.
很有乡村风 适合当餐桌上高雅
I think it's a rustic conversation piece for any elegant tablescape...
很好 放在那边就可以了
Cool. You can just leave it right there.
虽然迪薇对派克斯顿很残忍♥ 但是这样也太侮辱人了
I mean, what Devi did to Paxton was cruel, but this is straight-up humiliating.
喂 你挡到电视了
Yo, you're blocking the screen!
可恶 疯女迪薇 你害我自爆了
Damn, Crazy Devi, you made me 'splode myself.
而且派克斯顿发现惩罚她 并不会让自己爽
And Paxton wasn't enjoying punishing her as much as he thought he would.
你竟然当着她的面讲那种话
I can't believe you said that to her face.
她真的挡到电视啦
She was literally blocking the screen.
三角函数成绩:A
就算拿了今生第一个"A" 也是空虚的胜利感
Even getting his very first "A" felt like a pretty hollow victory.
这就像看自己修图过度的泳装照一样
It's like when you see an overly photoshopped swimsuit photo of yourself.
虽然有个小翘臀 但你知道都是假的
Your butt may look right and tight, but you know you didn't earn it.
好 我要你写生物课本第6课的题目
Okay, so I need you to do the unit six questions in my biology textbook,
这是西班牙文人体单字的测验卷
and here is a Spanish take home quiz on parts of the body.
我已经写了
I already filled in…
蛋
Eggs.
很好 感激不尽 再见
Bueno. Muchísimas gracias. Adiós.
什么?
What?
我明天会拿给你
I'll get these to you tomorrow.
蕾贝卡 你的衣服还是很漂亮
Oh. Hey, Rebecca. Cool fit as always.
-谢谢 迪薇 -再见
-Thanks, Devi. -See ya.
你要迪薇写你的功课?
You're making Devi do your homework?
小声点好吗?
Keep it down, please?
你听我解释 是她害我没有
Look, I can explain. She's the reason I don't have...
没有尊严?
Any dignity?
没有 好狠 拜托 蕾贝卡
No. Ouch. Jesus, Rebecca.
是她害我没办法拿奖学金的
She's the reason I don't have a chance at a scholarship anymore.
她帮我是应该的 谁叫她欠我?
It makes sense for her to help me. She owes me.
没人欠你什么
No one owes you.
我拼了老命才能上时装课程
I had to work so hard to get into my fashion program.
我知道 你让我觉得很光荣
I know. All right, and I'm proud of you.
你不想让自己觉得很光荣吗?
Don't you want to be proud of yourself?
我只想进大学 就这样
I just want to go to college. Period.
如果没有迪薇 我不知道能不能进去
And without Devi, I don't know if I can make that happen.
那也许你没那个资格
Then maybe you don't deserve to go.
妈呀 蕾贝卡 骂得真狠
Damn, Rebecca. Drag his ass.
我可没有选边站喔 我是他的旁白
Not that I'm taking sides. I am his narrator.
派克斯顿的父母 凯文和琼恩
Paxton's parents, Kevin and June Hall-Yoshida,
在当地开运动用品店
ran a local sporting goods store,
你们看得出来他们很虔诚
and as you can see here, were a little Jesus-y,
但不是恐怖的那种
but in a chill way.
"我们会在车上贴基♥督♥教贴纸" 那种虔诚的方式
Like in a "we've got one of those fun fish stickers on our Volkswagen" way.
阿门 派克斯顿 你爷爷打来了
Amen. So, Paxton, Ojichan called.
他说 "电子邮件坏了"
Uh, he said, "Email is broken."
所以你放学后可以帮他吗?他看到你最高兴了
So could you go by after school and help him out? He loves seeing you.
好啊 反正我现在也没事好干
Sure. It's not like I have anything else going on.
学校的事怎么样?
So how's everything at school?
对 你的升学辅♥导♥老师打来
Yeah, your college counselor called,
她说因为游泳没办法了
and she said now that swimming's on the back burner...
-我得提高学科分数 -对
-I have to raise my grades. -Yeah.
我知道 我搞定了
I know. I got it covered.
有人帮忙搞定了
Someone's got it covered.
儿子 说实话 我跟华纳老师说过
But, honey, to be honest, I told Mrs. Warner
不会给你这种压力
that I'm not gonna put that kind of pressure on you.
我们家比较重视人品 不重视成绩
Our family values kindness over achievement.
对
Yeah.
你们觉得我进不了大学?
You don't think I can get into college?
不 儿子 我们不是这个意思
No, honey. That's not what we meant.
只是你成绩本来就不好
Just school's never been your thing.
对啊 我们要你知道 就算你没念大学
Yeah, and we want you to know that if you don't go to college,
也完全没有关系
that is totally okay.
留在老家 到店里帮忙
You know, just hang back. Work at the store with me.
对啊 每次你值班 运动胸罩就大卖♥♥
Yeah, and we always sell so many sports bras during your shifts.
哇 这对嬉皮基♥督♥徒 对儿子的期待真低
Whoa, these hippie Christians have some real low expectations for their kid.
比派克斯顿爸爸的马尾巴还低
Like, lower than Paxton's dad's ponytail.
你们没想过我可能想念大学吗?
Have you guys ever thought that maybe I want to go to college?
-真的?-当然啊
-You do? -Of course.
我也想受教育 闯一番事业
I want an education, a career.
那非常好啊 儿子
Well, that's really cool, sweetheart,
但是如果你要上大学 就得非常用功
but if you wanna go to college, you're gonna have to work really hard.
我可以用功啊 你怎么觉得我不行?
I can work hard. Why don't you think I can work hard?
我想回答这一题
I'd like to answer that.
不要 拜托别说
No, please don't.
同学和老师看不起他已经够惨了
It was bad enough his peers and teachers underestimated him,
可是听到父母帮他找 不必拼升学的借口
but hearing his parents excuse him from even trying to go to college
真的让派克斯顿很痛心
really cut Paxton to the core.
你要什么新密♥码♥?
-What do you want your new password to be?
-狗 -太短了
-Dog. -That's too short.
-好吧 很多狗 -至少要有八个字母啦
-Okay, dogs. -It needs to be at least eight letters.
天啊 这样太多 我老了耶
Oh, man, that's too many letters. I'm old.
什么事?
Yeah?
泰德 想喝点新鲜柠檬汁吗?
Ted, how about some fresh lemonade?
雪柔 这是我孙子 派克斯顿
Cheryl, this is my grandson, Paxton.
好帅喔 跟他爷爷一个样
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表