剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
但他开起来就是很沉静 低调
but somehow he drives it with a quiet humility.
搞那么多花样干嘛?
Who needs all that flash?
我觉得大家喜欢平实
I think people prefer no-frills,
代表移♥民♥价值观的皮肤科医师
immigrant values when it comes to their dermatologist.
妈 你作梦
In your dreams, Mom.
我今天也会过得很刺♥激♥
I have an exciting day as well.
我今天博士班的课 要换到艾金彼得博士的实验室
Today I start my new PhD rotation for, get this, Dr. Elgin Peters' lab.
他简直就是干细胞研究的天王
He's basically the LeBron of stem cell research.
我念加州理工学院就是为了他
He's the reason I went to Caltech.
他的胆囊细胞研究超级猛
His work on gallbladder cells is breathtaking.
气死我了 没人知道你有多宅 因为你的身材太辣了
It is so annoying how no one knows how nerdy you are because you're so hot.
迪薇 谢谢
Thank you, Devi.
迪薇走进"面对历史"课教室时
As Devi entered Facing History,
也必须面对三角恋情
she was also facing love triangle.
这到底该怎么选啊?
What an embarrassment of riches!
我知道你们小鬼在想什么
I know what you kids are thinking.
这就像我在1979年时
This is just like the time in 1979
拿下美国网球公开赛双打冠军
when I won the US Open Doubles title
然后在同一周拿下男子单打冠军
and later that same week, the Men's Singles title.
哇 你看我的头发多丰润
Wow! Look at that gorgeous hair.
反正她现在手气正旺
Anyway, she was on a hot streak.
要不是因为太刺♥激♥了 她可能会有罪恶感
She probably would have felt guilty if it weren't so exciting.
早安 小班
Good morning, Ben.
早安 派克斯顿
Good morning, Paxton.
今天天气真好 看到你们感觉真好
So nice to see both of you on this fine day.
我的学生 大家好
Salutations, my protégés.
你们的周末怎么样?
How were your weekends?
我周末时到埃塞俄比亚社区 采购非洲传统喜庆服饰
I spent mine in Little Ethiopia refreshing my collection of dashikis.
我这个周末过得很好
My weekend was pretty great.
我这个周末过得超赞
Yeah, my weekend was tight.
他们讲的是你 迪薇 冷静点
They're talking about you, Devi. Be cool.
我到海边撒我爸的骨灰
I spread my dad's ashes at the beach.
完了
Nope.
对啊
Ah yes.
葬礼 印度教传统中
Antyeshti, the last samskara
生命周期一连串事件最后的"业"
in a series of life cycle events in the Hindu tradition.
我好想参加
I would've loved to have joined.
这样会很尴尬
That would've been weird.
大概吧
Perhaps.
我要提醒各位
I wanna remind everybody
明天是每年一次的社区服务活动
that our annual community service day is tomorrow,
我们要去帕科马的一座公园捡垃圾
and we are going to be removing trash from a park in Pacoima,
但我们实际上要洁净
but the real cleansing will be to…
个人的良心
our own consciences.
我知道那个公园 我喜欢在那边乱丢垃圾
Oh, I know that park. I love littering there.
法碧欧拉和艾莉诺 早上9点8分 各位 我们要紧急会谈
我们来见杰克森医生
Hi. We're here to see Dr. Jackson.
好
Okay.
这什么鬼?什么医生 会卖♥♥南瓜香料润肤霜?
What rubbish is this? What kind of doctor sells pumpkin spice body butter?
这个对烧烫伤患者很有效
It's actually very helpful for burn victims.
威舍库玛医师 你好
Hello, Dr. Vishwakumar.
杰克森医生
Dr. Jackson.
请问有何贵干?
How can I help you today?
哇 金钢狼是你的顾客?
Wow! Is Wolverine your patient?
休杰克曼啊?
Oh, Hugh?
他家人借住我在塔荷那边的家
His family stays at my place in Tahoe.
我老是忘记他很有名 因为他太没架子了
I always forget he's a celebrity. He's just so down-to-earth.
杰克森医生
Dr. Jackson,
你也知道我们全家要搬回印度
as you know, I am moving my family back to India and...
所以你才要离开?
Oh, is… is that why you're leaving?
我以为你是因为医疗过失丢了执照
I assumed you lost your medical license for negligence.
很好笑
Hilarious joke.
反正我有大家抢破头的顾客名单
Anyway, I have an enviable client roster,
只要10万美元 就可以归你所有
and well, they can all be yours for no less than $100,000.
现在好笑的是你吧?
Now, you're the hilarious one.
谢谢你大驾光临
Thank you for stopping by.
走之前拿几条防晒护唇膏吧
Take some SPF lip balm on your way out.
等一下 你一定没听清楚
Wait, wait, you must not have heard me.
你不想要我的忠实顾客名单?
My entire roster of loyal patients isn't attractive to you?
我不需要你的顾客 我已经很成功了
I don't need your patients. I'm very successful.
网飞还想帮我拍 纪录片影集《皮肤科神医》
Netflix wants me for a docu-series called Field of Derms.
主持人是詹姆斯厄尔琼斯
James Earl Jones is the host.
你应该点头的 我想看
Ooh, you should do it. I'd watch it.
好吧 虽然我们的重点差很多
Okay, look. Even though our priorities are very different,
而且你的诊所就跟皇宫一样
and your office looks like Caesars Palace,
我想求个心安 所以
I would feel better leaving,
希望能把我的病患交给
knowing that they're being cared for by someone who is…
医术高明的人
good at their job.
我给你1万美元
I'll give you ten grand.
好吧
Fine.
崔西 我们一直都在找资深护理师
Oh, and, Tracey, we're always looking for experienced RNs.
真的吗?我可以留下履历表吗?
Oh, really? Can I leave my resume?
她宁愿回去卖♥♥珍珠奶茶 走吧
She'd rather go back to working at Jamba Juice. Let's go.
拿试用品 拿护唇膏 眼霜
Take the samples, the lip balm. There's eye cream there.
口袋能塞多少东西就拿多少
Make-up bag, whatever you can stuff in your pockets.
克里斯多夫杰克森医师 皮肤科诊所
你跟班葛罗斯接吻?
You kissed Ben Gross?
派克斯顿邀你出去?
Paxton asked you out?
然后你要搬去印度?
On top of you moving to India?
等一下 这怎么回事?
Wait, what's happening?
我知道很晴天霹雳
I know. It's a lot.
实在太扯了
This is insane.
各位 我妈决定了 我们非搬不可
Guys, my mom's made up her mind. We're definitely moving.
印度的机器人技术非常雪铁龙
Well, India is at the cutting edge of robotics.
我的机器人在孟买♥♥有朋友
My robot, Gears Brosnan, has friends in Mumbai,
我们可以去看你
so we'd come visit you.
我也是
Me too.
听说在宝莱坞演邪恶的美国人很赚钱
I heard you can make a great living in Bollywood movies playing the evil American.
迪薇 我们一定会很想你
Devi, we're gonna miss you so much.
我知道 我也会很想你们
I know. I'm gonna miss you guys too.
小班:等一下要出来吗?派克斯顿:今晚计划不变吗?
所以我要马上知道怎么解决男生问题
But that's why I have to figure out my boy situation stat!
这是我交美国高中男友的最后机会
This is my last chance for an American high school boyfriend.
所以这时就需要 请击鼓
So obviously this calls for a… Drum roll, please.
列出优缺点
Pros and cons list.
迪薇不知道该怎么决定
Devi didn't know how she could make this decision.
她真的同时喜欢小班和派克斯顿
She really liked both Ben and Paxton,
每个人又有说不完的特点
and each one had so much going for them.
拿小班来说
On one hand, Ben...
-派克斯顿 -什么?我们都还没写完耶
-Paxton. -What? We're not done with the list yet.
派克斯顿
Paxton!
你们怎么这么笃定?
Guys, how can you be so sure?
小班就像超讨厌的哈比人 跟你作对这么久
Ben is an obnoxious hobbit who has tortured you for countless years.
派克斯顿是混血帅哥 去电视台看录像现场
Paxton is a mixed-race hottie who got scouted to model
也能被找去当模特儿
while in the audience at The Price is Right.
如果派克斯顿是我男友 我会一脚踢开奥立佛
If I could have a smoke show like Paxton, Oliver would be kicked to the curb.
可是小班帮了我一个大忙
But Ben did do such a heroic thing
开车载我到马里布 让我撒我爸的骨灰
driving me all the way to Malibu to spread my dad's ashes.
从圣弗南多谷慢慢开到西区 有那么伟大吗?
Uh, is it that heroic to drive slowly from the Valley to the Westside?
我爸每天都这样开
My dad does it every day for work.
他还帮我们三人重修旧好
He also mended the friendship between the three of us.
好吧
Yeah, fine.
但普林斯顿超多跟他一样的臭屁书虫
But there will be a billion cocky nerds like Ben at Princeton.
这是你跟派克斯顿交往的大好机会
This is your one chance to hook up with a Paxton,
等到你老了快要死时
and when you're old and on your deathbed,
你会想回忆哪个人的裸体?
whose naked body do you want to be picturing?
到时我会想着自己的孩子和孙子吧?
On my deathbed, wouldn't I be thinking about my kids and grandkids and stuff?
错了 那是迷思
No, that's a myth.
快死时能看到派克斯顿的裸体也不错
I guess I wouldn't mind seeing a nude Paxton when I bite the dust.
一点也没错
Exactly.
所以我应该赶快甩掉小班 选择派克斯顿
So, I should let Ben down easy and choose Paxton.
但要是小班难过呢?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表