剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
But what if I hurt Ben?
耶 她选派克斯顿
Yay! She chose Paxton!
赞
Yes!
是夏娃吗?你们正式交往了吗?
Ooh, is that Eve? Are you officially girlf and girlf?
对啊
Yeah.
薇拉奈是什么?
What's a Villanelle?
你应该问 "薇拉奈是谁啦?"
Uh, the question is, "Who is Villanelle?"
她是《杀死伊芙》里的大反派
And the answer is the iconic anti-hero of Killing Eve
不但到处杀人 而且超有时尚品味
who slays both people and amazing fashion looks.
法碧欧拉在跟女朋友夏娃
Fabiola was on a text chain with her girlfriend, Eve,
和夏娃的同志朋友用消息聊天
and all of Eve's queer friends.
她有时不懂大家在聊什么
She didn't always get their references
因为她对大众文化几乎完全陌生
because she knew almost nothing of pop culture.
碧碧蕾克莎是什么?
What's a Bebe Rexha?
是《星球大战》里的机器人吗?
Oh! Is that a robot like BB-8?
喔 美女
Oh, honey.
反正我的意思是
Anyway, as I was saying,
虽然得奖的人是我
I may have been the one to accept the award,
但诺贝尔奖不是一人的功劳
but Nobels are not won alone.
而是团队的成果
They are won as a team,
所以我要感谢各位加入这个研究小组
and so I just wanted to say thank you for being my team.
想一想
And just imagine,
我们今日的研究
the research we are doing today
也许未来能让胆结石永远消失
may one day lead to a world without gallstones.
超级跑车 你要去哪里?
Speed Racer, where are you going?
我只是想跟彼得博士讲话
Just trying to talk to Dr. Peters.
可惜彼得博士这种科学超级巨星
Yeah, unfortunately, a scientific rock star like Dr. Peters
必须回去研究
needs to return to work.
我是他的研究助理组长 兼左右手 埃文萨夫斯卓姆
I'm his head research assistant, right-hand man, Evan Safstrom.
-我是你的导师兼最佳男主角 -各位再见
-I'll be your mentor/hero. -Goodbye, everyone.
我真的很想跟他合作
I was really looking forward to working with him.
他真的很忙 所以你大概只能碰到我
He's busy, so you're mostly gonna be dealing with me.
好 先认识一下实验室的其他人
Okay, let's meet the other people in the lab.
好 有魏维克 马歇尔 卡西克 爱德瓦 艾利欧
Okay, we got Vivek, Marshall, Kachik, Edvard, Emilio.
还有赛特西 还有瓦利 绰号♥海象
There's Setseg, and there's Wally, the walrus.
各位跟菜鸟卡马拉打声招呼
Guys, go. Say hi to the newbie, Kamaa-la.
-卡梅拉啦 -坎梅拉 知道了
-Oh, it's Kamala. -Camel-a. Got it.
请多多指教
Nice to meet you.
你可能有个超级帅哥男友吧?
You probably have, like, a really handsome boyfriend, huh?
抱歉 你得跟我们这群恶心宅男工作
Sorry, you have to work with bunch of gross nerds like us.
没这回事 你一点也不恶心
That's not true. You're not gross.
-天啊 -好
-Oh God. -Okay.
好了 所有人快点 继续工作
All right. Everybody, come on. Back to work.
卡梅拉 你可以过来一下吗?
Kamala, can you hang back a second?
你可以洗那边的烧杯吗?
Would you mind washing out those beakers there?
看起来有点
They look a little… meh!
-没问题 -乖
-Sure. -Cool.
谢谢你这么合作 回头见
Thanks for being such a team player. See you around.
下半天
Later that day,
迪薇必须做一件她从来没做过的事
Devi had to do something she had never done before in her life,
伤别人的心
break someone's heart.
所以她带了也许能弥补坏消息的东西
So she came armed with something she hoped would offset the bad news.
我帮你买♥♥了顶级腰果酥饼
I got you cashew brittle. Top of the line.
我妈在葬礼或跟邻居道歉时才送这个
My mom keeps it for funerals or apologies to neighbors.
我不是你邻居 所以你要杀我还是
Hmm. Well, I'm not your neighbor, so are you planning to kill me or…
没有啦
No.
我绝对不会伤害你的
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我们应该把那件事讲开来
So we should talk about what happened.
对啊
Yeah.
小班 我不知道做那件事对不对
Ben… I don't know if that was the right thing to do.
不对
It wasn't.
因为对不起席拉
Because of Shira.
对喔 一定的
Right, of course.
脚踏两条船是不对的 我不能这样对她
It's not okay to be unfaithful to someone like that. She deserves more.
她是第一个帮我打手♥枪♥的人
I mean, she was the person who gave me my first handy,
所以我今天跟她分手了
which is why I broke up with her today.
-真的?-超惨的
-You did? -Big time.
虽然她有
Even though her boobs are
我们全年级最大的天然奶
the biggest rack of natties out of anyone in our entire grade,
但却不是真爱
it wasn't real.
-我们的感情却是真的 -真的吗?
-What you and I have is. -It is?
昨天晚上是我人生中第一次反抗父母
Do you know that last night I stood up to my parents for the first time in my life?
我们现在每周要共进晚餐一次
Now we're gonna have dinner together once a week.
你的功劳
Because of you.
哇
Wow.
所以我要你当我的女朋友
That's why I want you to be my girlfriend, Devi.
我知道你要搬去印度 但我能接受远距离恋情
I… I know you're moving to India, but I'm cool with long distance.
我爸爸有"私机"
My dad has access to a PJ.
私人客机
A private jet.
你现在不必说什么 迪薇 但是我要跟你在一起
You don't have to say anything right now, but… Devi, I'm all-in.
她又吻了他一次
Ugh! She was kissing him again!
迪薇 你在做什么?
Devi, what are you doing?
这是史上最烂的分手方式
This was the worst breakup ever.
虽然迪薇对小班感到很抱歉
Even though she felt guilty about Ben,
但她还是决定跟派克斯顿约会
Devi had to follow through on her date with Paxton.
毕竟 这是派克斯顿耶
I mean, it was Paxton.
自从他小学三年级跟着家人
She had been in love with him since the third grade
从贝克斯非搬来后 她就爱着他
when his family moved from Bakersfield.
即使对方不知道有她这个人
And even though he never knew she existed…
她的暗恋情愫历经时间考验
…her crush on him had lasted the test of time.
你的卫生棉掉了
You dropped your maxi pads!
迪薇上次像这样到派克斯顿的家时
The last time Devi had gone over to Paxton's house like this,
只是要上♥床♥ 不必认真
it was for no-strings-attached sex,
但今晚是真正的约会
but tonight was a real date
两人之间真正的约会
between two people who are actually dating.
到时如果上♥床♥ 就要认真了
If there was sex, there'd bexa0strings.
嗨 你这样穿真好看
Hey, you look nice.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. So do you.
真的是这样 没穿拖鞋 腋下没汗渍
He really did. No flip-flops. No pit stains.
这件衬衫上还有纽扣
A shirt with actual buttons.
这次约会一定会欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
This date was going to be awesome.
拿把椅子 小迪
Grab a seat, Lil' D.
嗨 土狼妹
'Sup, Coyote Girl?
川特 搞屁啊?
Trent! What the hell?
糟糕 我打到你的胸部了吗?
Whoops! Did I just hit you in the boob?
一点也没错
Yeah, you did.
哇 我用啤酒罐打到你的双峰
Whoa. I just hit your mountains with my Dew.
这样等于间接摸乳耶
You hit her cans with your can.
你们闭嘴啦
Dude, shut up!
没关系 所以你们两个要走了吗?
It's all good. So I take it you two are about to head out?
并没有 披萨快到了
Nah, bro, pizza's on its way.
我们点三份香肠口味 因为有三个男人
We got triple sausage 'cause we're three guys.
靠 现在凑足四人玩《决胜时刻》
Oh, shit. Now we got four for Call of Duty.
开战吧
Fire it up.
好 所以派克斯顿跟我和你们对打?
Okay. So, Paxton and me versus you two?
不行 小朋友
Oh no, little buddy.
马克斯跟我默契超好 一定要同组
Marcus and I gotta be on the same team. We're magic together.
谢谢你今晚这么捧我
Thanks for taking the time to make me feel special tonight.
搞屁啊?
Really?
等一下 所以我要跟丹妮丝同组?
Wait, so I have to be on the same team as Denise?
我叫迪薇
Devi.
随便啦 真是浪费时间
Whatever. This is a huge waste of time.
迪薇也开始觉得这次约会是浪费时间
And that was exactly how Devi was starting to feel about this date.
嗨 裴桑
Hey, Prashant.
嗨 迪薇 卡梅拉在吗?
Oh. Hi, Devi. Is Kamala around?
在 我马上叫她来
Yeah, I'll get her in a sec.
我有件感情的事要请你提供建议
Listen, I need some advice about matters of the heart.
问题是 你是个帅哥吧?
Here's a question. You're a handsome guy, right?
你就是要问这个?
Is that the question?
你第一次跟女生约会时 会请几个朋友?
How many friends would you bring to a first date with a girl?
零个吧?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表