剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
No, Kamala. You didn't get it because you're not listed as a co-author.
什么?怎么可能呢?
What? How is that possible?
整篇报告都是基于我的发现之上
I made the discovery that the whole paper was based on.
我知道 要是埃文知道是我告诉了你 一定会杀了我
I know. Evan would kill me if he knew I was calling you.
但这么做肯定不行 我会问得他底裤都不剩
But it has to be a mistake. I'll get to the bottom of it.
说到底裤
Speaking of bottom,
你自己有激光裤吗?还是你要租?
do you have your own laser pants or will you be renting?
激光裤和所有的激光标签设备 我都得靠租了
I'll need to rent them and any laser tag equipment.
你就当我什么都不会带吧
Assume I'm bringing nothing.
娜里妮!
Nalini!
我不敢相信你要退休了 不要
- I cannot believe you're retiring. No. - Oh, I know.
我知道 但是时候了
I know, but it's time.
我特别想让你见见 我另一个最爱的门生
Oh, I am dying for you to meet my other favorite mentee,
克里斯·杰克逊医生
Dr. Chris Jackson.
你好 维什瓦库马尔医生
Hello, Dr. Vishwakumar.
你好 杰克逊医生
Hello, Dr. Jackson.
你们俩认识?
You two know each other?
我们当然认识 在这里见到你可真意外
Sure, we do. What a surprise to see you here.
是 我猜你在这种学术圈见到我 肯定很惊讶
Yes. I bet you're surprised to see me in such an academic circle.
我和我的傻爹还有无趣莎伦
The one and only thing I agree
只会在一件事上意见一致
with my boring dad and snooze-fest Sharon
就是起司香烤面包配健怡可乐
is that cheesy bread paired with Diet Coke
是非常独具风格的口味
has its own taste personality.
糟糕 对不起 我是不是说了太多关于吃的事?
Oh shit. I'm sorry. Am I talking about food too much?
没关系 我猜我们该聊聊
It's fine. I guess, uh, we should talk
我的神经病大脑是怎么回事
about what's going on in my cuckoo brain.
你不必告诉我们
You don't have to tell us.
没事 我要说 但你们可以尽情尴尬
Nah. I do, but feel free to feel awkward.
好 去年我和一群酷女孩一起玩
Okay, so last year I kinda fell in with the cool girls,
对我来说 幸运的是
and, uh, luckily for me,
我在那个圈子里不只是一个棕色女孩
I wasn't just the only brown girl in the group.
还是一个穆♥斯♥林♥棕色女孩
I was also the Muslim brown girl
我妈坚持让我去参加每场泳池派对时 都穿全身运动服
whose mom insisted she wear a full sweat suit to every pool party.
显然 那些女孩唯一能夸奖我的
So literally the only thing those girls
就是我很瘦
ever complimented me on was being skinny.
然后我脑子里突然生出一个念头 它让我觉得
And then something inside my brain made me feel like
我怎么都不够瘦
I couldn't be skinny enough,
我没办法让自己停下
and I just couldn't stop.
所以不得已去了专科医院
So I had to go to a special hospital.
但我想让你们知道的是
But I want you guys to know
我在治疗 我在变好
that I'm in a program, and I'm doing much better,
我很开心能遇见你们
and I'm so glad I met you guys.
尤其是你 德维
Especially you, Devi.
有一个理解我的印度朋友
To have an Indian friend who gets me
而且她从来不会排斥我 这或许...
and would never treat me like I don't belong is probably the...
是我
It was me.
什么是你?
What was you?
是我造的谣
I started the rumor.
什么?
What?
我造的谣
I started the rumor.
是我告诉了希拉和佐伊 但我当时不知道那是真的
I'm the one who told Shira and Zoe, but I didn't even know it was true.
我只是很生气你和本亲热
我以前和他在一起过 所以失去了理智
I was just mad that you hooked up with Ben, and I used to date him.
我真的很抱歉 安妮莎
So I freaked out, and I'm really, really, really sorry, Aneesa.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
至少我说出真♥相♥了
At least I came clean.
也算做了点什么 对吧?
That should count for something, right?
埃莉诺 我觉得我们也该走了
Eleanor, I think we should go too.
娜里妮 你知道克里斯
Nalini, did you know that Chris
把所有化妆品系列的收益
uses all of the proceeds from his cosmetic line
都捐给儿童医院做公益手术了吗?
to fund pro-bono surgeries at the Children's Hospital? Mm-hmm.
是不是令人钦佩?
Isn't that impressive?
是的 非常令人钦佩
- Uh, yes, very impressive. - Mm-hmm.
他还独自抚养着一个儿子
And he's raising a son on his own.
-相当厉害了 -谢谢
- Pretty remarkable. - Thank you.
你是个父亲?
- You're a father? - Mm-hmm.
还有 克里斯 娜里妮也非等闲之辈
And, Chris, Nalini is no slouch either.
她是第一位
She was the first person ever
以住院医生的身份 荣获拜文斯手术奖的人
to win the Bevins Surgical Award as a resident.
等一下 那人是你?
Wait, that was you?
我记得自己听说那件事之后 超级嫉妒
I remember hearing about that and being super jealous.
我可以吹嘘你俩一整晚
Oh, I could brag about you both all night,
但是我丈夫喝太多了
but my husband has had too much to drink.
-我试试麦克风 你好 -香槟喝得有点多
- Check. Hello. - A little too much champagne,
他还想发言
and he's trying to make a speech,
我最好还是赶紧过去
so I better get over there.
我都不知道你还是个大名人
I didn't know you were such a big shot.
我也不知道你还是个好人 想想吧
I didn't know you were such a good person. Go figure.
我知道我们是敌人
Well, I know we're supposed to be enemies.
算是吧
Sort of.
但我能给你拿杯酒吗?
But, can I get you a drink?
不是吧!
Holy cow!
娜里妮·维什瓦库马尔?
Nalini Vishwakumar?
我的天 她是我住院实习时最讨厌的人
Oh my God. She was the most annoying person in my residency.
-你好 盖尔 -嗨
- Hello, Gail. - Hi.
嘿 我听说莫汉的事了 太糟了
Hey, I heard about Mohan. Just so awful.
太糟了 真的好糟!
So awful, just so awful!
你还撑得住吗?
How are you holding up?
-我撑得住 谢谢你 -真的?
- I'm holding up. Thank you. - Are you really?
我们是老朋友了 直接跟我说吧 你不必假装
We go way back. Tell me. You don't have to pretend.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 如果你有任何需要
Okay. Well, if you need anything at all,
就算你想来我家哭一哭
even if you wanna come over to my house and just cry,
我也等着你 好吗?
I am here for you. Okay?
谢谢你 盖尔
Thank you, Gail.
嘿 盖尔
Hey, Gail.
-嘿! -克里斯·杰克逊
- Hey! - Chris Jackson.
克里斯!我当然知道了!
Chris! Of course!
我们几年前
We met at that, um,
在杜比克的研讨会见过你记得吗?
that conference in Dubuque a couple years ago. Do you remember?
当然 嘿 我们去喝一杯吧 顺便聊聊
Definitely. Hey, why don't we get a drink? We can catch up.
-好 当然好 -好
- Yeah. I'd love that. - Yeah.
好了 我等下再来找你
Okay. I'm gonna check on you later.
那我真是等不及了
Can't wait.
嗨 你们心情如何?
Hi. How are we?
还在生我的气吗?
Are we still mad?
我们不生气 我们只是很失望
We're not mad. We're just disappointed.
对 你真的德维式搞砸了这件事
Yeah, you really Devi'd this one up.
我们现在都用"德维"当贬义词了?
Are we using Devi as a negative verb?
对 你被自己的情绪左右 朋友
Yeah, you let your temper get the best of you, man.
这比你砸那台自动售卖♥♥机还糟
This is worse than when you punched that vending machine.
我花钱不是为了让酸味糖卡在盘管上
I didn't pay for those Sour Straws to get stuck on the coil.
行 好吧 可能我德维式地搞砸了这事 但我很内疚
Okay, fine. Maybe I did Devi this one up, but I feel awful.
我真的很喜欢安妮莎
I really like Aneesa.
那你最好想个办法跟她道歉
Then you better figure out a way to apologize to her,
比如用一个歌♥唱电报 或精心挑选的沐浴球
like with a singing telegram or a thoughtful selection of bath bombs.
或者试图从我的角度 解释一下这件事?
Or what if I just try to explain my side of the story?
恕我直言 我不相信你能做到
Respectfully, I have no faith you can pull that off.
我还是觉得沐浴球比较好使
I would go with the bath bombs.
但是安妮莎本来就很轻松随意 也是好相处的人
But Aneesa's whole thing is that she's chill and easygoing.
没准我和她谈谈 她就会理解我为什么会那样做
If I just talk to her, she'll understand where I'm coming from.
相信我 今天结束之前
Trust me, by the end of the day,
德维式做某事会永远意味着 让那件事更好
to Devi something up will mean to make something better forever.
我不确定
I don't know.
法比 舞会委员会摆好桌子了 我们可以去了吗?
Fab, the dance committee has set up their table. You ready?
-好 走吧 -好
- Yeah, let's go. - Okay.
嗨 你们想提名谁 当蟋蟀国王和王后?
Hi, would you like to nominate someone for Cricket King and Queen?
如果是帕克斯顿和佐伊的话 他们已经被提名50次了
If it's Paxton and Zoe, they've already been nominated like 50 times.
不 不是帕克斯顿和佐伊
Um, no, not Paxton and Zoe.
我俩想提名自己当蟋蟀女王
We would like to nominate ourselves as Cricket Queens.
不行
Oh. I can't do that.
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表