剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
法碧 我竟然会说这句话
Fab, I never thought I would say this,
谢谢你邀请机器人队的所有成员
but thank you for inviting the entire robotics team to my party.
问题来了 派克斯顿和小班 都在高级品酒区
We have a problem. Paxton and Ben are both at the fancy wine station!
派克斯顿怎么在品酒区?
Why is Paxton at the wine station?
大概因为川特的老爸是侍酒师 所以他表演即兴品酒
I guess Trent's dad is a sommelier, so he's doing impromptu tasting.
很多人不能接受混酒
A lot of people turn their noses up to a blend,
但我发现混合和配对不同的葡萄品种
but I find that mixing and matching different grape varietals
会产生趣味十足的惊喜
can yield some pretty fun surprises.
迪薇 过来
Devi, come in here!
对啊 川特要开西拉葡萄酒
Yeah, Devi, Trent's opening up a Shiraz.
我们怎么会以为能成功?
Why'd we think we could pull this off?
把我推下楼梯 我要躲去医院
Push me down the stairs. I'll go to the hospital and hide.
要是他们都想跟你上救护车呢?
But what if they both try to ride in the ambulance with you?
可恶
Damn it!
艾莉诺 土豆皮来了
Hey, Eleanor, I brought my skins!
等一下 奥立佛 事情大条了
Not now, Oliver. We're in a crisis.
好 那我放在桌上
Okay. I'll just put them on the table.
好 快点想
All right. Think. Think.
只要把其中一人带开就好
We just need to get one of them out of there.
听说车♥库♥有掀杯游戏 很棒 你们要玩吗?
I heard there's flip cup in the garage. That's cool. You guys wanna play?
奥立佛 事情大条了 去找别人
Oliver, crisis! Ask someone else.
小班 你要跟我玩掀杯游戏吗?
Hey, Ben, wanna play flip cup with me?
好啊 应该很好玩
Yeah, man. Sounds good.
妈妈 爸爸
Hi, Amma, Appa.
娜莉妮 过来一起坐
Nalini! Come, join us.
这位是高库 新郎的爷爷
This is Gokul, the groom's grandfather.
你好 叔叔
Namaskaram, mama.
他的老婆也过世了 你想得到吗?
And he's also a widower. Can you believe it?
想得到 因为他很老了
Yes, I can, due to his age.
你们两人有好多共同点
The two of you have so much in common.
你们都热爱和平
You both love peace.
叔叔 请稍候
Oru nimisham, mama.
妈妈 请过来
Amma, inga vamma.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这是干嘛?你要凑合我跟那老头?
What is happening? Are you trying to set me up with a skeleton?
养老院里的女人把他当披头四在追
The women at the nursing home chase him like he's one of the Beatles!
你不该帮我牵线的 穆罕过世还不到一年
You shouldn't be setting me up. It hasn't even been a year since Mohan died.
你知道当单亲妈妈有多辛苦吗?
You know how hard it is to be a single mother?
为什么不让高库帮你?
Why not let Gokul help you?
首先 高库帮不了我 因为他现在睡着了
First of all, Gokul will not be helpful because he is currently asleep.
或者死掉了
Or dead.
第二 妈妈 难道你不会帮我吗?
Secondly, Amma, won't you be helping me?
我当然会帮
Yes, of course.
如果有空的话
I mean, time permitting.
但是等我们有空的时候就可以
But when we are available, count us in.
来吧 我们叫醒高库
Come. Now, let's go wake up Gokul.
他刚才说英国女王即位前 曾经跟他跳舞的趣事
He was telling a story about dancing with Elizabeth Windsor beforexa0she became queen.
娜莉妮看着妈妈轻轻打醒高库时
As Nalini watched her mother gently slap Gokul awake,
才想到妮玛拉说的可能没错
it occurred to her that Nirmala might be right.
她以为舍弃原本的生活回印度
The support system she was uprooting her life for
就能有家人支持 但是这都只是想像
was, in fact, not in India, but in her imagination.
所以你要在游泳赛季喝酒?
So you're drinking during swimming season?
不会 我只喝一小口 免得川特一直解释酒香
Oh. No, I just took a sip so Trent would shut up about the bouquet.
我明天必须清醒 斯坦福大学的人要来看我游泳
I gotta be fresh for tomorrow. I've a scout from Stanford coming to watch me swim.
你可能会去斯坦福大学?
Whoa, you might go to Stanford?
虽然不是第一志愿
It's not my first choice.
我想念亚利桑那州立大学 但斯坦福的游泳队比较好
I kinda want to go to ASU, but I guess the swimming is better at Stanford,
所以我可能会去那里
so maybe I'll just, like, go there.
我没听过有人这样讲斯坦福大学的
I have never heard anyone talk about Stanford this way.
我就是念斯坦福大学 这小子根本就不够尊重那间学校
I went to Stanford, and this kid's not showing enough respect for the Tree!
所以我明天游泳比赛时 你会来帮我加油吗?
So, would you maybe want to come cheer me on tomorrow at my swim meet?
我希望离开泳池时能看到你
I'd love to look up and see you when I climb out of the pool.
我也想看你离开那座泳池
And I'd also love to see you climb out of that pool.
你在哪里?
我们要组队参加掀杯游戏 我来找你
我帮你拿杯饮料吧?非酒精饮料 马上回来
Hey, why don't I get you a drink? A non-alcoholic drink. Be right back.
好
Okay.
我好难过 我要上屋顶
Yo, I'm bummed. I'm gonna go on the roof.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
抱歉 我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
你知道吗?莎夏帮我们拿到 国王公主下个月的门票
Guess what? Sasha got us tickets to King Princess next month.
-你会来吧?-好 那是舞台剧吗?
-You'll come, right? -Sure. Is that a play?
你真的不知道?你没听过国王公主?
Are you for real? You've never heard of King Princess?
她是歌♥手 最没问题的女同志名人
She's a singer and the most unproblematic celesbian.
好
Right!
我们可以到哪里拿酒?
So, where can we get a drink?
厨房♥
Kitchen!
你还是那么健谈 法碧欧拉
Chatty as ever, Fabiola.
天啊 法碧欧拉 麦坎史东来了
Oh my God, Fabiola. Malcolm Stone's here.
对喔
Oh yeah.
他去迪士尼频道演戏前 跟我们一起上小学
He went to elementary school with us, before he got on some Disney Channel show.
他有演《凯尔法兰屈的加长世界》
Yeah, he was the star of The Stretched Out World of Kyle French.
戏里的小孩跟爸爸 开一辆神奇的加长礼车?
You know, the show where the kid and his dad drive a magical limo?
天啊 他超性感的
God, he's sexy.
我的衣服不适合社交 艾瑞克又偷了我的帽子
I'm not dressed for networking, and Eric stole my hat.
我要多喝几杯才敢跟他说话
If I'm gonna talk to him, I need more vodka.
好 我到了 来掀杯吧
All right, I'm here. Let's flip some cups!
好 你们输定了
All right, you guys are going down.
我们有竖琴大♥师♥ 她的手指超灵巧
We've got the first chair harp player. Okay? Her finger dexterity is on point!
小班参加太空营 所以他很懂重力
And Ben went to Space Camp, so he knows all about gravity.
对 但是这些都对喝啤酒没帮助
Yeah, none of those things help you with the beer part.
搞什么 我的斑马帽
What the hell! My zebra buckie.
3 2 1 开始
Three, two, one. Begin!
-快啊 奥立佛 -快啊
-Go! Oliver! -Go, go, go, go!
-加油 奥立佛 -快点
-Go, Oliver! -Any day now.
-快啦 -泡沫让我鼻子好痒
-God! Come on! -The foam is tickling my nose.
喝掉啦
Just drink it!
掀
Flip, flip!
快 掀
Go, go, go! Flip! Flip, flip!
再来一次 好耶
Do it a little more. Oh! Yes!
好 本 加油 快一点
Okay, Ben, come on, come on. Any faster? Come on!
好耶
Yeah!
快点
Come on.
你去哪里了?有拿我的饮料吗?
好了
You got it.
对 好耶 厉害
Yup. Yeah, nice!
我马上回来 加油 美国第一
Be right back! Go team! USA!
-我好失望 -我知道
-I'm so disappointed. -I know.
那小子把我的帽子拿去哪里?
Hey, where did that kid go with my beanie?
现在就等吧
Now we wait.
小班和派克斯顿的优缺点
天啊
Oh God.
天啊 各位 是
Oh my God, guys, it was…
其实没什么了不起的 可是我在迪士尼玩得很开心
Genuinely, it was like no big deal, but like I had the best time at the Mouse.
麦莉希拉其实给了我很多 避免有大头症的建议
Miley actually gave me the best advice for how to stay grounded.
最重要的就是别说你认识谁
Rule number one, don't name-drop.
黛咪洛瓦托也说过这句话
Demi Lovato said the same thing.
你们也知道我对农村美学同志的想法
And you know how I feel about the farm-core gays.
不褒不贬吗?我错了对不对?
Neutral? I'm wrong, aren't I?
嗨 进行得怎么样?
Hey, how's it all going?
很好 我跟小班玩掀杯游戏超强 帮派克斯顿拿矿泉水
Good! Just crushed flip cup with Ben, grabbing some water for Paxton.
我低调圆♥满♥达成任务 现在只要跟鲨鱼一样隐密就好
I think I'm low-key pulling this off. I just have to stay moving like a shark.
这里有苹果酒吗?
Hey, do we have any hard ciders?
《GQ》说苹果酒最适合国际商业场合
GQ says that it's the go-to beverage for the international business set.
你怎么跑到我家这一边?
What are you doing on this side?
等一下 不行吗?
Wait, am I not allowed to be?
这是女生悄悄话?有谁要为了姐妹情开始哭吗?
Is this girl talk? Is one of you gonna start crying about female friendship?
这样吧 我去客厅
I'll be in the living room.
不行 别去客厅 到我房♥间
No! Don't go to the living room. Go to my bedroom.
这样
That way…
我们就能独处了
we can be all alone.
真的吗?
Yeah?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表