剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
也会让我们面上无光
dress up like a giant insect and do a mediocre dance routine.
我能不被印度版《搞笑之王》 吐槽吗?
Can I not be roasted by India's Last Comic Standing, please?
好了 我们走吧 你这个小疯子 很高兴认识你 曼尼什
Okay, let's go, you little maniac. It's nice to meet you, Manish.
我也是 卡玛拉
You too, Kamala.
库老师 你冤枉我 我永远不会忘记
Mister K, you did me dirty, and I will not forget.
你是怎么从家里跑出去的?
How did you get out of the house?
我从《翘课天才》里学的
I sort of Ferris-Bueller'd it.
你还真是永不低头 对吧?
You never take no for an answer, do you?
你从来都不会让任何人 妨碍你实现目标
You never let anyone get in the way of what you want.
我觉得是这样
Hmm, I guess not.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你知道我在研究论文上 被漏掉了名字这件事吧?
You know how I was left off my research paper?
如果换作是你 你会怎么做?
What would you do if you were me?
我不知道 但也许我们可以
Hmm, I don't know, but maybe we could
模拟一下 评估一下我的愤怒程度
run a simulation and gauge my rage level.
好 想象一下 整篇论文都是基于你的发现
Okay. Imagine you made the discovery that the whole paper was based on.
那太糟了
That's messed up.
你每晚都要加班工作
You had to work late every night,
错过和帅气男友共进晚餐
missing dinners with your handsome boyfriend.
热血开始沸腾
Blood's starting to boil.
你是实验室里唯一的女生
You're the only girl in the lab,
然后还得为一个性别歧视的 无礼混♥蛋♥做事
and you have to work for a rude, sexist jerk,
那个混♥蛋♥还让你在许多不同的
and that jerk has made you play the kidnapped daughter
临场动态角色扮演游戏中 扮演被绑♥架♥的国王之女
of the maharaja in many different LARPing quests.
可恶!我要气死了!
Damn! I'm pissed!
Huh.
卡玛拉 你一直都在遭受不公正对待 你可以寻求正义
Kamala, you've been wronged, and it's okay to demand it be righted.
所有人都认为亚洲女性会逆来顺受
Everyone thinks Asian women will take all kinds of crap,
比如鞠躬或给别人敬茶 或其他屁事 你不能任由他们妄为
like bow or hand them a cup of tea or some shit. You can't let them.
哇 德维
Wow, Devi.
我真佩服你 一边解决自己的愤怒问题
I'm impressed that you've been able to take your rage problem
一边将其联♥系♥到 体制性种族主义和性别歧视上
and attach it to systemic racism and sexism.
但你说得对 这让我更加钦佩
- Hmm. - But I'm more impressed that you're right.
(赛特赛格 告诉我埃文的所有弱点 我猜肯定有很多)
那一夜的晚些时候
Later that night,
德维一直在想自己对安妮莎做的事
Devi couldn't stop thinking about what she'd done to Aneesa.
她知道被贴上"学校怪胎"的标签 有多糟心
She knew how shitty it felt to be labeled the school freak.
当看着爸爸的照片时
As she looked at her dad's picture,
她意识到自己可能误解了他 关于道歉的建议
she realized she might've misunderstood his advice about apologies.
或许他的意思不是
Maybe it wasn't that the apology needed
道歉在规模上要超过错误
to be physically bigger than the mistake,
而是道歉要表现出更大的诚意
but be bigger in heart.
然后她记起父亲做过的最真挚的道歉
And then she remembered the greatest apology her father ever gave.
你怎么能没去?
How could you not show up?
我们第一次来到这个国家时
When we first came to this country,
我以为自己能闯出一番事业
I thought I was going to do something great.
但现在我失业了
Now here I am, unemployed,
而我妻子不停地领♥取♥专业奖项
while my wife is receiving professional awards.
莫汉...
- Mohan... - But...
但我真该过去表示支持的 娜露
I should've been there for you, Nalu.
我一直表现得又小气又自私
I was acting petty and selfish.
我本该能正视你的成功
I should've been able to look at your success
无视自己的失败
without seeing my own failure.
我的成功就是你的成功 你是我的丈夫
My success is your success. You're my husband.
我知道 我永远都不会再犯这样的错误了
I know that, and I will never make that mistake again.
从现在开始 我不会再玩失踪 我保证
From now on, I will always show up, I promise.
德维知道自己必须做什么了
Devi knew what she had to do.
安妮莎
Psst! Aneesa.
哥们 你又回来干吗?
Bro, what are you doing back here?
我能单独跟你聊聊吗?
Can I talk to you in private?
你又想道歉?
Oh, you want to apologize again?
那就爆发吧 再公然羞辱我一次吧
Please, go off. Publicly humiliate me again.
这或许会让你和我的处境都更糟糕
Well, this is probably gonna be worse for both you and me.
但是你说了算 那... 好吧
But you call the shots, so... All right.
-没人让你上椅子
No one told you to get on a chair.
-我已经上来了 那就开始了
Well, I'm already up here, so here goes.
嗨!
Hi!
德维·维什瓦库马尔在此
Devi Vishwakumar here,
我是这里的学生
from school.
你们很多人都知道 我对安妮莎做了错事
Many of you know, I have wronged Aneesa.
好几次
Multiple times.
对 好几次
Yes, multiple times.
只是因为 那个...
And it's only because, well...
安妮莎转学到这里之后 我感受到了威胁
When Aneesa came here, I felt threatened by her.
我心想:"搞什么?"
I was like, "What the hell?"
"另一个更美更酷的印度女孩
"Another Indian girl who's prettier, cooler,
她还摸索出了适合自己的眉形"
and has figured out her eyebrow shape."
但是 安妮莎
But, Aneesa,
我真的不想让你走
I really don't want you to leave.
我想和你做朋友
I want us to be friends.
我觉得你很棒
I think you're awesome,
如果你能留下来...
and if you stay...
我一定会是你的最佳好友
I promise to be a really great friend to you.
你原谅她吗 疯子安妮莎?
Well, do you forgive her, Crazy Aneesa?
不行!没有什么"疯子安妮莎"
Uh, nah-uh! There's no "Crazy Aneesa."
我是唯一的疯子 记得我那次和土狼打斗吗?
I'm the only crazy one. Remember that time I fought a coyote?
嘿 那是在我家!
Hey, that was my house!
对!还有那次
Yeah! And how about the time
我差点弄死游泳队队队长
I almost killed the captain of the swim team
因为我劈腿他 和这个小兄弟在一起?
because I was cheating on him with this little dude?
嗨
Hi.
哇 你确实是疯子!
Wow, you are crazy!
是吧?
Right?
德维 搞什么?你又回来干吗?
Devi, what the hell? What are you doing back here?
从沙发上下来!
Get off the couch!
-快点! -好
- Come on! - Yeah. Yeah. Sorry.
可能会有出现严重暴风雨的中度风险...
There is a moderate risk of severe storms...
雷雨可能会穿过平原
Hmm, a chance of T-storms across the plains.
我们在那里有需要提醒一下的熟人吗?
Do we know anyone there that we should warn?
并离开这片区域
... and then exit the area as this whole...
嗨
Hi.
我不知道见到你该害怕还是该高兴
I don't know whether to be scared or excited to see you.
放松
Relax.
好
Yeah.
我只是想说 我感谢你今天说的话
I just wanted to say that I appreciated what you said today.
你这人有点不着调 但我觉得你心眼不坏
You're kind of a pain, but I think your heart's in the right place.
绝对的
I swear it is.
我知道自己有时候会惹人厌
I'm aware that I sometimes have a problematic personality,
但我在努力变好
but I'm trying to be better.
如果我不用每天花大把时间道歉 我会很开心
I'd love it if I didn't have to spend most of my day apologizing.
对 你可以另外参加一个课外项目
Yeah, you could add another extracurricular.
昆虫学俱乐部如何?
Maybe, uh, entomology club?
嘿 我还没傻到那份上
Hey, I'm not that big of a dork.
我们和好了吗?
Are we good?
我们和好了
We're good.
-那你会留在我们学校吗? -不会
- So you'll stay at our school? - No.
-什么? -我们是和好了
- Excuse? - We're good,
但我离开舍曼奥克斯 已经是板上钉钉的事了
but the ship sailed of me staying at Sherman Oaks.
我妈妈已经下定决心 不会再变了
My mom's mind is made up, and there's no changing it.
但我们肯定能做点什么吧
But there's got to be something we can do.
就算我是操纵父母的高手 他们都不肯让步
I'm a pro at manipulating my parents, and they're not budging.
谢谢你的努力
Thanks for trying.
我很开心至少在走之前 能跟你冰释前嫌
I'm glad we at least cleared the air before I left.
德维绝望了
Devi felt hopeless.
安妮莎说她妈妈 不会在让她转学的事情上动摇
Aneesa said her mom wouldn't budge on transferring her,
谁有可能说服 一个铁石心肠的倔强印度女人
and who could possibly convince a hard-hearted, stubborn Indian woman
让她改变心意呢?
to change her mind?
嗨 我回来了!
Hello, I'm home!
妈妈 帮我劝安妮莎的妈妈 让她留在我们学校
Mom, help me. Convince Aneesa's mom to let her stay at our school.
德维 那是人家的家事 我不想掺和
Devi, that's their family business. I don't want to meddle in it.
你到底想不想让我有一个印度朋友?
Do you want me to have an Indian friend or not?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表