剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
All right, cool. We'll work as a group.
我不必吧?
But not me, right?
要!你这个戴一堆戒指的奇怪童星
Yes! You too, weird actor kid with too many rings.
-好了啦 -干嘛?
- Stop. - What?
好,我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
上面写我们这一组代表辩方和黛西
It says here
但是没说谁要演她
that our group is the defense and Daisy, but doesn't say who should play Daisy.
我应该要扮演律师
I should be one of the lawyers.
除了我超级阳刚外 我爸也是律师,所以是家传
Aside from being hyper masculine, my dad's a lawyer, so it's in my blood.
我可能应该当另一个律师
Uh-huh, and I should probably be the other lawyer.
我参加过学校的模拟审判小组
I am on the school's mock trial team,
他们甚至说我的个性很不讨喜
and I've been told I have a very disagreeable personality.
阿妮莎,你当黛西吧
真的吗?
- So, Aneesa, you'll be our Daisy. - Oh, for real?
我也有点想当律师
I kinda wanted to be a lawyer too.
我实在很难认同黛西的角色
I don't really identify with the Daisy character.
她超轻浮、不稳定 无缘无故就抛弃一个好男人
She's, like, super flighty and unstable, and throws away a good man for no reason.
说得好,迪薇,你当黛西
Good point. Devi, you're Daisy.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
小班,我们要穿一样的套装吗?
Oh, Benny, should we get matching suits?
-什么?好啊! -对吧?
- What? Yeah! - Right?
我要去拿汽水
I'm gonna go get a soda.
你还好吧?待客厅就像折磨自己
You okay? Seems like torture out there.
他们一直搔对方痒!
That tickle fight went on forever!
哪一次?已经第四次了
Which one? There's been four.
天啊!别再搔我痒了!
Oh my God! Boy, you better stop!
卡梅拉,我真的很想成熟一点 可是好难
I'm really trying to be mature, Kamala, but it's so hard.
对,我觉得你需要家人帮忙
Yeah, I think you're in need of some family assistance.
我带几本我爸的法庭实录 他最喜欢这本
So I brought some of my dad's trial books. This is one of his faves.
也许我们应该看几集《谋杀入门课》
Maybe we should watch a few episodes of How to Get Away with Murder.
各位,抱歉打扰了
Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt,
可是迪薇的奶奶也想同乐
but Devi's grandmother wanted to join the fun.
她几乎活在1920年代
She was almost alive in the 1920s.
阿姨好
Hello, Auntie.
扶我坐下,孩子 别碰我的臀部!太敏感了
Help me down, child. Don't touch my hip! Too brittle.
别管我,我只是来旁听的
Don't mind me. I'm just here to listen.
卡梅拉今天帮了她
Kamala had saved the day,
但也只是暂时让迪薇脱离苦海
momentarily granting Devi a recess from her own personal trial,
可是迪薇知道,这种解脱是暂时的
but Devi knew this relief was only temporary
她必须请法官通融一下
and she would need to have a word with the judge.
好,我觉得应该先列出事实
Okay, I think we should start by listing the facts.
好,黛西开车撞死梅朵
All right. Daisy drove the car that killed Myrtle.
我的想法是
Uh-huh, uh-huh, and here's my thought.
如果把事实交给你们
What if I leave the facts to you two,
我负责煽动法庭民众的情绪呢?
and I'm in charge of playing to the court's emotions?
(黛西开车)
这样的话你要怎么做?
我扮演盖兹比的沉默鬼魂
- I'll bite. How would you do that? - By being Gatsby's silent haunting ghost.
这样你就不必做功课吗?
Is that so you don't have to do work?
只用眼神演戏很辛苦的
Uh, it's a lot of work to act only with your eyes.
好吧,无所谓啦,你就当鬼吧
Okay, fine. Who cares? You're the ghost, dude.
太好了
Excellent.
我去照浴室的镜子,看能不能吓自己
I'm gonna go look in your bathroom mirror and try to scare myself.
(伊莎贝拉:今晚要聊吗?)
(汤姆和梅朵外遇)
(谢谢传照片,你超帅)
(最喜欢你这个小脏脏了)
喂,这些讯息可能只是纯友谊吗?
Hey, is there any chance that these texts are platonic?
不可能
No.
库尔卡尼老师,我想换组 我没办法跟辩方小组合作!
Mr. Kulkarni, I have to change roles. I can't work with the defense team!
可恶,你不能只是进来说 "库尔卡尼老师好"?
Damn it. Could you just come in and say, "Hello, Mr. Kulkarni"?
或者"你自己做的披萨好香"吗?
Or "Wow, your homemade pizza smells straight-upxa0delish"?
库老师,我没时间抬杠!事情紧急
I don't have time for small talk, Mr. K! This is an emergency,
而且你的披萨味道很一般
and your pizza smells regular.
好,首先
Okay, first of all,
要我帮忙就别笑我做的披萨
don't knock my homemade pizza if you want a favor from me.
-其次,不能换组 -但我没办法跟小班和阿妮莎同组!
- Secondly, there's no switching roles. - But I can't work with Ben and Aneesa!
他们老是卿卿我我的
They're always all over each other,
我不知道你晓不晓得 小班跟我交往过
and I don't know if you know this, but Ben and I have a past.
分得很不愉快
A sordid past.
这样吧,我跟你讲个故事
Look, let me tell you a story.
我的前女友跟我
My ex-girlfriend and I,
我们报名情侣烹饪课后就分手了
we broke up right after we signed up for this couples' cooking class,
现在我每周三都会看到她
and now I gotta see her every Wednesday.
你干嘛还上?
因为我预缴11个礼拜的钱
- Why are you still going to the class? - Because I paid for 11 weeks upfront.
难道要让她拿我的钱 做出好吃的约会大餐?
What, I'm gonna let her make delicious date-night foods on my dime?
你的重点是什么?
好,重点是
- Was there a point you were working up to? - Okay, the point is,
我每周都看得到她,每次都会想起
I get to see her every week, and I get to be reminded
她让我受不了的那些地方
of all the things that annoy me about her.
像她的笑声很像母鸡 或者她滥用"随机"这个词
Like her cackling laugh, or her overuse of the word "random,"
或者她老是提到在伦敦游学那个学期
or the way she constantly brings up her semester abroad in London.
好像很有趣啊
Oh, that's kinda cool.
并不会,很老套
It's not. It's basic.
重点是距离会产生美感
The point is, distance makes the heart grow fonder,
在一起久了会让你一看就讨厌
and proximity makes the heart want to barf,
所以等你回到那个小组时
so you get back to that group
就让那个男生烦死你吧
and you let that boy annoy the hell out of you.
Huh?
好
- Hmm. - Okay.
帮我跟你表姊打声招呼
Also, tell your cousin I said hi.
那片披萨让你有点饥渴啦,库老师?
That pizza making you a little thirsty, Mr. K?
喂,我昨晚看到麦坎的手♥机♥
Hey. So last night I was looking at Malcolm's phone,
上面出现好多可疑讯息
and there was a bunch of sus texts popping up.
伊莎贝拉是哪根葱?
Ew! Who the F is Isabella?
是他在小艾背后偷吃的小三!
The home-wreckerxa0he's cheating on El with!
所以他给小艾脸色看 又在背后找小三
So he plays her to her face and behind her back.
这个垃圾!
This dude is trash!
我知道!要怎么告诉她?
Yeah, I know! How are we gonna tell her?
很多人觉得法律沉闷无聊
You know, a lot of people see law as stuffy and boring,
但是我觉得《宪法》 是有生命、会呼吸的文件
but I like to think the Constitution as a living, breathing document.
迪薇都忘了小班有多烦人
Devi had forgotten how tedious Ben could be.
你们知道我真的有看 巴兹鲁曼的《大亨小传》首映吗?
You know I actually went to the premiere of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby?
对,有李奥纳多的那部
Yeah, it's the one with Leo in it.
我爸和巴兹鲁曼有时一起打壁球
My dad and Baz play squash together sometimes.
-什么?好酷喔! -对啊,我知道
- What? That's so cool! - Yeah. I know.
Mmm.
保特瓶空心球,看我的!
Nothing but plastic. Let's go!
Ow!
好!我们应该讨论完了
All right! Uh, I think we're done here.
哇,我们今天的进度好多
Wow, it seems like we made a lot of progress today.
-你觉得呢,迪薇? -没错
- What do you think, Devi? - Oh, definitely.
进度超多的
A lot of progress.
迪薇觉得心情放松了一点
Devi was feeling a little lighter.
因为她改变了心态 把小班从白马王子
By just shifting her mindset, she had turned Ben from a dreamboat
变回以前那个讨人厌的呆瓜
back into the annoying dork he had always been.
迪薇,你在笑什么?
Devi, what are you smiling about?
你妈刚刚说她要丢下我们了!
Your mother just told us that she was abandoning us!
我只是今晚不跟你们吃晚餐
- Huh? - I am just not having dinner with you.
我要去泰帕剧场看《请问总统先生》
I'm gonna go see Frost/Nixon at the Taper Forum.
我可以去吗?我喜欢看双人对戏
Ooh! Can I come with?
什么?不行!
- I love plays that are two-handers. - What? No!
抱歉,我不是故意凶你
Sorry, did not mean to snap at you.
但这个活动只有办公室的人要去
It's just that this outing is just for people from my office,
例如我、崔西...
like me, and Tracey...
你应该在我买♥♥四份花椰菜以前告诉我
You could have warned me before I bought four portions of cauliflower.
我不知道这个家的人很浪费
I didn't know that we were so wasteful in this family.
我♥干♥脆把钱冲进马桶好了
Perhaps, I should just start flushing money down the toilet.
唉呦!好啦,我先吃再出去...
Aiyyo! Cari. I will eat before I go. I will eat before I go.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪薇,你今天过得怎么样?
So, Devi, tell us about your day.
我今天过得挺不错
Huh? My day was pretty deese.
库尔卡尼老师教了我宝贵的一课
Mr. Kulkarni actually taught me a valuable lesson.
只有宝贵的一课?美国公立学校喔
Only one valuable lesson? American public schools.
还有,他跟你问好,卡梅拉
Also, he said to say hi to you, Kamala.
真的?
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表