剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Hey. Aneesa, are you crying? What happened?
一定有人在讲我的坏话 他们说我有饮食失调问题
Apparently, everyone's talking about me. They're saying I have an eating disorder.
真的吗?太可怕了
Really? That's terrible.
不过这是谣言吧?
But hey, it's just a rumor, right?
讲这句话的人一定只是嫉妒你
Whoever said that is probably just jealous of you.
迪薇 这不是谣言
Devi, it's not a rumor.
是真的
It's true.
我就是因为这样才得转学
It's the reason I had to leave my last school.
靠 迪薇 事情大条了
Oh, shit, Devi. This is not good.
我想在这里重新开始 本来都很顺利的 我
I wanted to start fresh here, and everything was going so well. I…
不知道他们怎么发现的
I don't know how they found out.
嘿
Hey…
你的手♥机♥在这里
Here's your phone.
一定是跑步时掉出来的
You must've dropped it while running.
各位同学注意 接力赛结束
Attention, students, the relay is over.
感谢各位让我们筹足
And thanks to you, we've raised enough money
学校的滑倒案诉讼赔偿费用
to pay the school's legal fees for that slip-and-fall case.
等一下 这是我们跑步的原因?
Wait, that's what we were running for?
嘿
Oh, hey!
搞屁啊?干嘛推我?
What the frick? Why did you push me?
每次那个家长会的女人接近 你就开始怪里怪气的
Every time that PTA woman is nearby, you start acting weird as hell.
夏娃 我要跟你招供
Eve, I have to come clean.
她不是一般女人
That woman isn't a woman at all.
她是个妈妈 我的妈妈
She's a mother. My mother.
真的?
She is?
你不想让我见她?因为我让你丢脸?
Do you not want me to meet her? Are you embarrassed of me?
当然不是 是她会让我丢脸 她一定会跟你讲奇奇怪怪的话
No, of course not! I'm embarrassed of her. I know she's gonna say something weird to you.
她一定会说她超喜欢《卡罗尔》
She's definitely gonna tell you how much she liked the movie Carol.
好啊 我也希望她喜欢 那是我最爱看的圣诞节电影
Great, I hope she does. It's my favorite Christmas movie.
别再抱怨了 帮我们介绍吧
Now, suck it up and introduce us.
小法
Fab.
整场接力赛都没看到你 你躲哪里?
Haven't seen you for the whole relay. Where've you been hiding?
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom. Um…
这位是夏娃 我的女朋友
This is Eve, my girlfriend.
夏娃?那个夏娃?
Eve? The Eve?
天啊 总算见到你了 幸会
Oh my gosh, it is so nice to finally meet you!
法碧欧拉有说 我在家门口挂了彩虹旗吗?
Did Fabiola tell you? I hung a rainbow flag on our porch.
太棒了 还有这次接力赛办得真好
That's awesome! And also, great job on the relay.
每个环节都令人激赏
Everything looks amazing.
如果你觉得这样很好
Aw! Well, if you think this looks good,
等着看家长会办的冬季舞会吧
wait until you see what the PTA does for the Winter Dance.
你们两个要去吧?
You two are going, right?
我们不喜欢那种场合 妈
I don't really think that's our thing, Mom.
冬季舞会耶
Uh, it's the Winter Dance.
这是传统
It's a tradition!
他们会选出蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后
It's where they crown the Cricket King and Queen.
妈 那个要比人气 是超级异性恋本位的活动
Mom, it's just a popularity contest that's like super heteronormative
也强化了性别二元体制
and reinforces the gender binary.
对吧 夏娃?
Right, Eve?
我不知道还有没有人在乎 蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后了
Yeah, I don't know if anyone really cares about Cricket King and Queen anymore.
我当过蟋蟀后
I was Cricket Queen.
-真对不起 -法碧欧拉的爸爸是蟋蟀王
-Oh, I'm so sorry... -And Fabiola's dad was Cricket King.
我们是首对非白人的蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后
We were actually the first Cricket King and Queen of color.
哇 好厉害
Whoa, that's amazing!
看似无聊
And it may sound silly,
但对其他有色人种学生来说意义重大
but it really meant a lot to all of the other students who looked like us.
天啊 小法 我们一定要 角逐蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后
Oh my God, Fab, we should run for Cricket King and Queen!
蟋蟀后和蟋蟀后
Cricket Queen and Queen.
这个想法太好了
That is an excellent idea.
现在说"蟋蟀双后"会不会太早?
Is it too early to say, "Yas, Queens!"
-妈 没错 -一点也不会太早
-Mom, yes. -It's not too early at all.
小法 你妈超酷的
Fab, your mom's so cool.
我好爱夏娃 你改天 一定要来我家看《卡罗尔》
Aw! I love Eve. You should come to our house and watch Carol sometime.
我超喜欢《卡罗尔》
I love Carol.
好 那跟我来 因为我要说
Okay. So come with me because I wanted to talk…
你怎么回事?又被土狼攻击了吗?
Hey, what happened to you? Did you get attacked by another coyote?
是就好了
I wish.
-威舍库玛医生 -是 华纳老师 你好
-Dr. Vishwakumar. -Yes, Ms. Warner. How are you?
其实没什么好的
Well, everything is mediocre.
不过我要告诉你 迪薇参加接力赛成果丰硕
But listen, I just want to tell you what a successful relay Devi had.
她不只该跑的都有跑
Not only did she do all of her laps,
而且为了让队友一样投入 还格外努力
but I saw her working extra hard to get her teammates involved as well.
你的体育成绩变成"A"了
Consider your PE grade changed to an "A."
谢谢老师 你人真好
Thank you. That's very nice of you.
不客气
You're welcome.
不错啊 小姐
Well, well, young lady.
你应该要感到很光荣的 关后车厢门
You should be proud of yourself. Shut the trunk.
迪薇一点也不感到光荣
Devi was far from proud of herself.
喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你
Uh, hi, it's Dad. Um, I'm here at the mall to pick you up.
我把车子停在中餐厅前面
Uh, I'm parked in front of P.F. Chang's, but…
是她吗?
Is that her?
-不对 是另一个 瘦的那个 -好
-No, it's the other one. The skinny one. -Oh… Okay.
这个流言就像野火燎原
The rumor had spread like a wine stain on a pair of tennis whites.
所以阿妮莎今天没来学校吗?
Was that why Aneesa wasn't at school today?
迪薇的情绪已经荡到谷底
Devi couldn't imagine feeling any lower.
迪薇威舍库玛 请马上到校长室
Devi Vishwakumar, please report to the principal's office.
现在破底了
Until now.
如果你或认识的人 有饮食失调问题
请上网查找相关信息和参考数据 网址:www.wannatalkaboutit.com
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表