剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
they'll invite you out, and might include you more in the lab.
应该不用这样就可以吧?
Shouldn't they include me without that?
理论上没错 但是那种人 一定会害怕你这种女生
Of course, they should. But guys like that will always be threatened by girls like you.
只要让埃文觉得自己很棒 他就可能给你机会
So make Evan feel cool, and he might give you a chance.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 我有买♥♥洋葱圈饼干
Hey, so I got Funyuns.
虽然好吃 但不太适合约会
They're delicious, but not great date food.
所以在打开以前 也许
So maybe before we rip them open…
太阳吻上了地平线 我也该向你道别
The sun now kisseth the horize, so 'tis time I bid you good e'en.
这是模仿莎士比亚的吧?
That's like fake Shakespeare, right?
再会 美丽的艾莉诺 谢谢你今晚当我的最佳女配角
Goodbye, sweet Eleanor. Thanks for being my best supporting actress tonight.
好啦 我知道 我会跟奥立佛分手
Yeah, I know. I'll break up with Oliver.
搞什么?你的刺青是画上去的?
What the hell? Your tattoo was temporary?
对 我骗你的
Yup. I lied to you.
可是我的鼻子上的洞无法复原耶
But I just permanently altered my nose.
发现对方都在说谎
Hmm. I guess it feels bad to commit to something,
自己却全心投入的感觉很差吧?
not knowing the other person was lying the whole time.
好 对不起 你赢了 现在可以扯平了吗?
Okay, I'm sorry. You win. Can we just be even now?
不行 我们没有扯平
No. No, we're not even.
离扯平还远得很
We're not even close to even.
迪薇 你跟他出去
Devi, you followed him.
我退出
I'm out.
你在轰趴那天丢下我 跟着他出去
At the party, you followed him and you left me behind!
我们不是朋友 所以别假装是朋友了
We're not friends, so stop pretending like we are.
小班的话还是让迪薇痛心 让她夜不成眠
Devi couldn't sleep with the memory of Ben's words still stinging.
惨的是 因为她念着小班
Unfortunately, with Ben on her mind,
结果在睡前忘了处理一件小事
she forgot to take care of one small thing before she went to bed.
那是鼻环吗?
Is that a nose ring?
靠
Oh shit.
我今天早上在垃圾桶下面发现这个
I found this at the bottom of the trash can this morning.
你干嘛翻垃圾桶?
Why were you looking in the trash?
你奶奶又弄丢假牙了
Your grandma threw away her teeth again.
还好她有弄丢
And thank God she did!
你竟敢晚上溜出去
How dare you leave the house in the night
跑到杰瑞刺青穿孔店穿鼻环?
to go get a face piercing at Jerry's Tats & Holes?
你知道我治过几个 在那里感染葡萄球菌的人吗?
Do you know how many staph infections I treat coming out of this place? Hmm?
阿姨 都是我的错 对不起
Auntie, it's my fault. I'm so sorry.
昨晚我们聊到美国只欣赏西方美
Last night, Devi and I were talking about how hard it is
我们这种南亚女性的处境有多艰难
to be South Asian girls in a country that only celebrates western beauty.
鼻环是印度女性美的强烈象征
And… And the nose ring is such a powerful symbol of Indian femininity.
迪薇只是想让她的鼻子去殖民化
Devi just wanted to decolonize her nose,
我笨到建议她昨晚穿鼻环 给你惊喜
and I stupidly suggested we do it last night to surprise you.
现在我知道这样很不负责任了 抱歉
Now I see how irresponsible that was. I'm so sorry.
你们有喝酒或亲男生吗?
Was there any alcohol or… or kissing boys?
绝对没有 我两个都不会
Absolutely not. I don't do either of those things.
这就像清♥真♥认证的叛逆行为
This was just a halal moment of rebellion.
对 超符合清♥真♥认证的
Yeah! It was halal as hell.
好 我很欣慰 阿妮莎帮你欣赏自己的文化
Well, I'm glad that Aneesa is helping you appreciate your culture.
其实你穿鼻环很漂亮 迪薇
And actually, it looks… it looks nice on you, Devi.
但你不能半夜跑去刺青店 很危险
You cannot go to a tattoo parlor in the middle of the night! It's not safe!
-我知道 下不为例 -对 最好是
-I know, and I won't do it again. -Yeah, you better not.
我要打给药房♥
I'm gonna call the pharmacy.
下楼 我要给你吃抗生素
Come downstairs. I need to put you on antibiotics.
那里一定有超级细菌在滋生
There's definitely MRSA brewing in there.
埃文 嗨
Oh, Evan, hi.
我要给你看样东西
I wanted to show you something.
我在重做样本时
When I was redoing my samples,
发现两个细胞族群有明显的
I noticed there were clear phenotypic differences
表现型差异
between the two cell populations
和我们一开始的假设不同
that weren't commensurate with our initial hypothesis.
-我已经写下发现 -好 我等一下再看
-I wrote up my findings... -I'll take a look at that later.
好
Okay.
我发现你们昨晚去唱卡拉OK
Um, I noticed that you guys were at karaoke last night.
不知道我有没有说过 我超爱韩国歌♥
I don't know if I ever told you, but I love K-pop.
我是BLACKPINK的铁粉
Huge BLACKPINK fan.
什么?不可能 你也爱她们?
What? No way, you're a Blink too?
谁不爱啊?我超爱朴彩英的
Who isn't? I'm such a Rosé!
真的?我的工作风格 显然比较像金智秀
Really? I mean, my work vibe, obviously, is more of a Jisoo,
但我跟朋友混时就完全是Lisa
but when I'm with my friends, I'm a total Lisa.
-对啊 -你看得出来吧?
-Yes! -You see it, right?
-我看得出来 -真的?
-I see that. -Do you?
非常好
Good, yeah.
所以你们下次去卡拉OK时 我也想跟去
So if you ever go karaoke-ing again, I'd love to come.
好啊 你喜欢比特币戏剧 和冷门日本动画吗?
Yeah, okay. Hey, are you into bitcoin drama and anime deep cuts?
-听起来很精彩 -那太好了 因为你是我们一国的
-That sounds really, really good. -That's really, really awesome 'cause you're in.
卡梅拉 你工作得那么辛苦
Hey, Kamala, why don't you take today off
今天就休息吧?
'cause you've been working really, really hard?
-谢谢 -BLACKPINK
-Thank you. -BLACKPINK!
你知道耶
You know it!
太棒了
Awesome.
太棒了 好
Awesome. Okay.
妹子 谢谢你收服我妈 你怎么知道该怎么做的?
Dude, thank you for talking my mom down. How did you know how to do that?
我的父母也是印度人
I have Indian parents too.
我最近才让我妈相信 我没有背弃自己的宗教
I recently had to convince my mom that I'm not forsaking my religion
因为我推文说 "哈利史泰尔斯是我的神"
because I tweeted, "Harry Styles is my god."
赞 你妈也常拿你跟怪亲戚比较吗?
Nice. Does your mom also constantly compare you to your weird cousins?
亲戚 朋友 邻居
Cousins, friends, neighbors.
还有推销刀具的亲切电♥话♥行销员
A friendly telemarketer who was trying to sell knives.
好 我该走了
All right, I should go.
要是我妈看到你穿着大号♥汗衫
If my mom sees you wearing your oversized sweatshirt
一定会骂说女生不能穿得像男生
and give you a speech about how girls dress like boys.
她骂的那些话我都能背了
I know that speech by heart.
迪薇很难相信妈妈说得没错
Devi couldn't believe her mom was right,
但是有个印度朋友真的很棒
but having Indian friends was awesome.
别人没办法像阿妮莎一样了解迪薇
Aneesa got things about Devi that no one else did.
阿妮莎最了解
Aneesa knew what it was like
老师经常念错你名字的感觉
to have your teachers constantly mispronounce your name,
大家问你"实际上从哪里来"的感觉
have people ask you where you were "really from,"
又因为古代挽面的祖先而遭到霸凌
and get bullied by your ancient eyebrow-threading lady.
迪薇之前竟然觉得备受威胁 真是丢脸啊
Devi felt ashamed of herself for feeling so threatened before.
她在想什么?
What was she thinking?
这间学校当然能容得下两个
There was obviously room enough at this school for both of...
-我真的很喜欢你的夹克 没有 -对啊
-I really like your jacket! No! -Yeah.
完了
Oh no!
这个贱♥人♥非滚不可
This bitch has got to go.
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表