剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
别把视频发给我的孩子
Just don't send that video to my kids.
弗莱迪
Freddy!
弗莱迪
Freddy?
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
让开点
We need room here. We need room.
听着
Hey, listen...
这种时候拍照
Taking pictures right now, lady?
你拍了要做什么 拜托
What are you gonna do with them? Come on.
放下 退后
Put it down. Back up.
今天又将很忙碌
Today's gonna be another busy one
因为有网络爆♥炸♥案纪念早午餐
because of the cyber bombings memorial brunch.
董事会希望你今天能接受几个公♥关♥采访
The board of directors would like you to do some PR interviews today
然后再上楼去
before you head upstairs.
我们的媒体顾问会在休息室
Our media consultant is going to debrief you
向你汇报谈话要点
with some talking points back in the greenroom
然后你再去化妆准备
before we put you into hair and makeup.
你能休息五分钟
You have about five minutes
然后就要见米里根先生和他的团队了
before your meeting with Mr. Milligan and his team.
谢谢 伊丽莎白
Thank you, Elizabeth.
还有呢
Oh, that's not all.
之后 你还要跟董事会开会
After that, you have a meeting with the board.
主要就是打个招呼 然后再马上跟
It's more of a meet and greet, then straight into a meeting
电子硬币工程团队开会 讨论新展示
with the Ecoin engineering team to discuss the new rollout.
-今晚董事会要... -我们不能...
- And tonight the board would like-- - Can we just...
把哪件日程推到明天吗
push any of this until tomorrow?
不行 恐怕明天的日程也都是满的
No, I'm afraid tomorrow's already full as well.
能让我单独待会儿吗
Can you just give me a minute?
当然 先生
Certainly, sir.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我一直想跟您说这句话来着
I've been meaning to tell you that for a while now,
但我想给您点空间
but I wanted to give you your space.
我们大部分人都因为您的作为把您视为英雄
Most of us here consider you a hero for what you did.
妈妈
Mom?
多米 你起了吗 亲爱的
Dom? You up yet, hon?
我要去跟詹妮丝逛商场
I'm heading out to go mall walking with Janice,
就是我几周前在教堂认识的那个好姑娘
you know, that lovely girl I met at church a few weeks ago?
我想让你见见她
I want you to meet her.
我觉得你俩会合得来的
I think you two would really hit it off.
不是吧 多米
Seriously, Dom?
都要中午了 你还穿着睡衣
It's almost noon. You're still in your PJs.
怎么回事
What gives?
你没事吧
You all right?
他在这里干什么
What's he doing here?
我上周说了 我要翻修主卫
I told you last week I was renovating the master bathroom.
怎么了
What's the big deal?
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我们不是说好我要审查你雇的每个人
I thought we agreed I would vet everyone you hired.
亲爱的 我以为你那是开玩笑的
Hon, I thought you were kidding like you do.
你起了正好
Listen, I'm glad you're up.
你去洗洗衣服吧
I want you to put a load in
回头去面包义卖♥♥也好有的穿
so you have something to wear to the bake sale later.
过后詹妮丝会来吃通心粉和肉汁
Janice is coming over after for some macaroni and gravy.
你就打算留下他一人在这儿
You're just gonna leave this guy here alone?
他不是一个人 你不也在
He's not alone. You're here.
这个约翰·加森基本上
This John Garcin practically posts
干啥都发帖
every shit he takes.
翻看他的社交媒体要花很久了
It's gonna take forever to go through his social media.
我知道我们有毛病
I know we have our issues,
但这些人才真是疯子
but it's these people that are the real psychos.
你能为自己的生活骄傲到什么地步啊
I mean, how proud of your life can you be?
我们知道他的住址
We have his address.
我们应该直接去
We should just go.
去拿到我们需要的情报
We'll get the info we need there.
为时尚早 我们知道的情况还太少
It's too early for that. We don't know enough.
他是他们在塞浦路斯国家银行的联络人
He's their liaison at Cyprus National Bank.
他肯定掌握了什么
He's gotta have something.
尽管如此 我们也不能直接找上门
Be that as it may, we can't just knock on this guy's door
好声好气地要他把门路给我们
and pretty please ask him for his access,
所以我们还是安心研究
so we put our heads down, do the research,
像以往一样找办法击溃他
find a way to break him, same as always.
我们在弗莱迪身上花了两周
Took us two weeks with Freddy.
我们不能再等那么久了
We can't wait that long anymore.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
到下周 白玫瑰就能运走项目
By next week, Whiterose will ship her project.
我们就死定了
We'll be dead.
我不想跟你争这个
I'm not gonna argue that with you.
弗莱迪本可以给我们省很多时间
Freddy could have saved us a lot of time
可惜他的脑子都溅在
if his brains weren't splattered
42街的马路上了
all over 42nd Street right now.
他活该
He had it coming.
他们都活该
They all do.
别为错误的原因做这事
Don't do this for the wrong reasons.
你很愤怒 我理解
You're angry, and I get it.
但你的愤怒让你看不清
But your anger is keeping you from seeing
我们最初开始这一切的大局原因
the bigger picture of why we started this thing.
你曾跟我说
You told me once
扳倒企业集团
you don't take down a conglomerate
不是靠打心脏
by shooting them in the heart,
因为企业是没心的
'cause they don't have hearts.
你错了
You were wrong.
我们找到心脏了
We found their heart.
我们抢了它
We rob it...
她就终于完蛋了
she finally goes down.
我遗漏了什么
What am I not seeing?
这本是为了拯救世界
This used to be about saving the world.
你太为私情了
You're making it too personal.
你这是为了报复安吉拉的事
You're making this about what they did to Angela.
你被情绪左右了判断
You're letting your feelings cloud your judgment.
我的情绪
My feelings?
你看到外面的情况了吗
See what's going on out there?
人们已经在忘记59
People are already forgetting about Five/Nine,
和网络爆♥炸♥案了
the cyber bombings.
他们相信了
They're buying their
电子硬币的股市缓冲计策
Ecoin discounted stocking stuffers
还有圣诞节的表演 他们会遗忘的
and Christmas hams, and they're gonna forget.
我不怪他们
And I don't blame them.
他们累坏了
They're exhausted.
我也累坏了
I'm exhausted.
但如果我们放手
But we let this go,
那白玫瑰和他的朋友
it'll be back to business as usual
就又一切照旧
for Whiterose and her friends.
她越是能逃脱罪责 她就越会变本加厉
The more she gets away with this, the worse this gets.
管我什么情绪呢
So fuck my feelings.
我不想再接受心理治疗了
I'm done with the therapy sessions.
我只在乎这个
This is all I'm focused on.
是达琳
It's Darlene.
她说是安吉拉的事
She says it's about Angela.
天啊 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Oh, my God, thanks for calling me back.
我可能想明白了
I think I figured it out.
好吧 我真的有大发现了
Okay, I am--I am really onto something.
听着吧
Just wait until you hear this.
这是个突破
It's kind of a breakthrough.
小鳍呢
Where's Flipper?
这周房♥东照顾它
Uh, the landlord took her for the week.
怎么 你忙着干什么呢
Why? What are you too busy with?
怎么了 达琳 你来干什么
What's going on, Darlene? What are you doing here?
我好像看到安吉拉了
I think I saw Angela.
我们谈过了
We talked about this already.
安吉拉不在了
Angela's gone.
你现在嗑什么了吗
Are you on something right now?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表