剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
如果我告诉你 我们可以
What if I told you we could make it
让这一切都像是没发生过呢
like none of this ever happened?
为此你愿意做出何种牺牲
What would you be willing to sacrifice for that?
你知道我心中的信念是什么吗
You wanna know what I believe?
这并不是终结
That this isn't the end.
那一边有另一个世界在等着我们
That there's another world out there for both of us.
我们还会再相见
And we'll see each other again.
你以为安吉拉死了 但她没死
You think Angela's dead, but she's not.
艾略特 明天和你结婚 我都迫不及待了
Elliot, I can't wait to marry you tomorrow.
你可以重置一切
You can reset everything
生活在属于你的世界里
and live in the world you deserve,
在那个世界里 没有过去
a world without your past...
你还记得 你父亲曾经伤害过你吗
Do you recall a time your father ever hurt you?
记得
Yes.
你所有的伤痛都不复存在
Without all the pain you carry...
刚打完电♥话♥
Just finishing up a call.
- 我马上就出来 - 也没有遗憾
Be out in a jiff. Without your regrets...
巴兹尔弗兰维勒太太的混乱档案
"From the MixedUp Files of Basil E. Frankweiler."
你父母进城了吗
Your parents in town yet?
喂 艾米丽 听得到吗
Hello, Emily*You there?
华盛顿镇发生5.9级地震
A 5.9magnitude tremor struck Washington Township.
我想象过 要是
I've imagined what it would be like
生活得更精彩 会是什么样子
to be someone with a more exciting life.
你会相信我吗
Will you believe with me?
你谁啊
Who are you?
能告诉我那个房♥子怎么了吗
Can you tell me what happened to that house?
你先告诉我 你的怪物是什么
Can you tell me what's your monster?
妈妈她消失了
It's Mom. She's gone.
她对我们一直很不好
She was an asshole to us.
我要回华盛顿镇
I need to go back to Washington Township.
但很快大家就会看到
But soon you will see.
我们将获得新生
We will be reborn as new.
这地方要爆♥炸♥了
This place is gonna blow!
如果我们不出手阻止
If we don't stop this,
整个城镇都将毁于一旦
the meltdown will destroy the whole town.
成功了吗
Did it work?
朋友 你好
Hello, friend.
朋友 你好
Hello, friend.
你又能听到我说话了吗
Wait, you can hear me again?
你一直都在吗
Have you been there this whole time?
我太专注于做黑客
I was so focused on the hack
还以为你已经消失了
that I guess I thought you were gone.
但在工厂事件发生之后
But after what just happened at the plant,
我非常肯定我也消失了
I thought for sure I was gone too.
我们已经死了 对吧
We're dead, right?
我们不可能能活下来的
There's no way we survived.
但要是我们真的死了
But if we're dead...
那我怎么还在跟你说话
then how am I talking to you?
要是你在这
And if you're here...
那机器人先生在哪
where's Mr. Robot?
怎么回事
What was that?
你也感受到了 对吧
You felt that too, right?
就像是地震了一样
It was like an earthquake.
等等
Wait.
我没死
I'm not dead.
我还活着
I'm alive.
那这意味着 你也还活着对吧
Which means you are too, right?
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
我也是这么认为的
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.
这里看起来和发电厂一模一样
This looks exactly like where the power plant was,
但
except...
这里不是发电厂
It's not.
我知道你在想什么 但别这么想
I know what you're thinking, but don't.
这不可能
That's impossible.
白玫瑰疯了
Whiterose is out of her fucking mind.
我知道 我也疯了
Yeah, yeah, I know. So am I.
但她的机器是不可能成功的 对吧
But still, there's no way her machine worked, right?
谢谢你 机器人君
* Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
谢谢你 机器人君 下次再见
* Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, mata au hi made
谢谢你 机器人君 我知道你的秘密
* Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, himitsu wo shiri ta
你想知道我是谁
* You're wondering who I am
秘密秘密 我有个秘密
* Secret, secret, I've got a secret
是机器人还是或人体模型
* Machine or mannequin
秘密秘密 我有个秘密
* Secret, secret, I've got a secret
零件是日本制♥造♥的
* With parts made in Japan
秘密秘密 我有个秘密
* Secret, secret, I've got a secret
我是现代人
* I am the modern man
我有个秘密
* I've got a secret
一直深藏于心的秘密
* I've been hiding under my skin
我有一颗人类的心
* My heart is human
我的热血在沸腾
* My blood is boiling
我的脑子是商用机器出产的
* My brain IBM
要是你看到我举止怪异
* So if you see me acting strangely
不要诧异
* Don't be surprised
我只是一个需要帮助的人
* I'm just a man who needed someone
需要找个地方躲起来
* And somewhere to hide
不可能
It can't be.
怎么可能
How?
已经过去20年了 从他
It's been gone for 20 years, ever since...
过世算起
He died.
刚打完电♥话♥
Just finishing up a call.
我马上就出来
Be out in a jiff.
告诉我 你也听到了
Tell me you heard that too.
这是真的吗
Can this really be happening?
这
Is it...
真的是
is it really...
他吗
him?
有客人来了 午饭还是一起吃吗
I got a customer. We still on for lunch?
好的
Okay.
待会儿见
See ya soon.
没问题 我永远都会支持你的
No problem. I'm always here for you.
我的怪物还活着
My monster is still alive.
抱歉让您久等了
Sorry for the wait.
有什么需要帮助的吗
How can I help you?
手♥机♥在这啊
Oh, there you are.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
亲爱的 今天过得怎么样
Hi, honey! How was your day?
老爸回来啦
Dad's home!
那是我的老街坊
This is my old neighborhood.
那是我家的老房♥子 但是谁在里面
That's my old house, but who's in there?
他在和谁说话
Who's he talking to?
我可以问你一个问题吗
Yo, can I ask you a question?
嘿 艾略特
Hey, Elliot.
你认识我吗
You know who I am?
当然了 你不就住在那吗
Duh, you live right there.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
有段时间没见到你了
I haven't seen you in a while.
你看上去有些不一样了
You look different.
好的好的 我进了城就去取
Okay, okay, I'll pick it up when I get to the city.
晚饭前就能回来
Back before dinner!
你流鼻血了
Your nose is bleeding.
要是她知道我是谁 那也许她也知道
If she knows who I am, maybe she knows.
帮我个忙
I need your help.
我在找达琳 你知道她在哪儿吗
I'm looking for Darlene. Do you know where she is?
达琳是谁啊
Who's Darlene?
我妹妹啊
My sister.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
你没有妹妹
You don't have a sister.
艾略特
Elliot?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表