剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
是安吉拉让你来的吗
Was Angela expecting you?
不 我
No. I, uh...
我就是想见她
Just wanted to see her.
你们两是真的一刻也
Wow, you two really can't go a minute
分不开啊
without missing each other.
太甜了
So sweet.
我觉得我还记得那种感觉
I remember that feeling, I think.
这通常是提醒我要问下大家要不要喝点什么了
And that is usually my cue to make everyone a drink.
不用了
Uh, that won't be necessary.
我只想见到安吉拉
I'm just trying to find Angela.
她会来跟我们吃午饭
Oh, well, she's meeting us for lunch.
- 是吗 - 嗯
She is? Yes.
我们要试试街角的那家餐厅
We're trying that cute place on the corner.
你也一起吧
You should come.
菲利普 我想让艾略特跟我们一起吃饭
Phillip, I want Elliot to come along.
那得等我们先来一杯威士忌酸 怎么样
Only after we've had one of my whiskey sours, hmm?
只能一杯 我可不想迟到
Only one. I don't wanna be late.
知道吗 艾略特
You know, Elliot,
能看到你们最终喜结连理我很开心
I am so happy to see the two of you finally tie the knot.
看着你们长大成人
Watching you grow up,
我一直知道你们两个人之间有种特殊的
I always knew there was something very special
感情
between the two of you,
但是坦白说 我还担心过她感受不到呢
but, frankly, I was worried she wouldn't see it.
我们悄悄说 她对男人的品味总是不怎么样
Between us, she didn't always have the best taste in men.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但是 这是一个新的开始
But this is the start of something new.
你是不是很兴奋
Are you excited?
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
本来应该是个惊喜的
That was meant to be a surprise.
这些都是跟你妈妈借过来的
We borrowed all of these from your mother.
安吉拉想送你件东西
Angela wanted to give something to you,
一件可以概括你们全部故事的东西
something that embodied your whole story together.
我觉得她做得很棒
I think she did a wonderful job.
我很喜欢
I just love...
这些照片
These images,
我以前见过
I've seen them before.
这样的场景在我脑子里想过无数次了
I've pictured this fantasy so many times.
一般人开心的时候就是这样的 对吗
This is what normal people do when they're happy, right?
结婚 开始有自己的家
Get married, start a family,
身边都是你爱的人
surround themselves with people they love,
还有爱你的人
with people that love them.
相信我 我们很幸运
Trust me, Em, we got lucky.
他很好 这个小伙子
He's good, this one.
真爱超越一切
True love prevails.
自从他退休之后 整个人都变得很柔和
Ever since he retired, he has become quite the softy.
我不该多嘴
You know, I know I'm not supposed to say anything,
但是你父亲过来把你准备给她的礼物
but when your father came by and showed us that gift
给我们看的时候
that you got for her...
她会非常喜欢的
she's gonna love it.
别担心 我不会跟她说的
Oh, don't worry. It's just between us.
我不会说出去的 而且过五分钟他就
I am a vault, and he cannot remember anything
什么事情都想不起来了
past the last five minutes.
干杯
Bottoms up!
我们得走了 别迟到了
We should get going. I don't wanna be late.
好喝
Mmm, it's good.
有点奇怪
Oh, well, this is weird.
艾略特 电♥话♥显示你在给我打电♥话♥
Elliot, it says that you're calling me.
不 不要被它骗了
No, don'tdon't don't fall for it, Em.
他是在用手♥机♥来逗你玩呢
He's he's just doing a gag with the phone.
我说得没错吧
Am I right?
这些小玩意方面他真是个天才
Oh, he's such a whiz with these gadgets.
所以这次又是什么花样
What's the trick, huh?
接了会怎么样
What happens if you pick up?
什么
What?
如果接了电♥话♥会怎么样
What happens if you answer?
好 我来吧
Uh, here. Let me do it.
不用 我来
No. Let melet me do it.
喂
Hello?
艾米莉
Emily?
是你吗
You there?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
发生什么了 亲爱的
What happened, dear?
你看看你做了些什么 他很害怕
Look at what you did. He's getting cold feet.
这跟我有什么关系
Well, how exactly am I responsible for that?
因为你被动攻击的笑话
Because of your passiveaggressive jokes.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
大家不要慌
Okay, nobody panic.
小问题 我来收拾
It's just a little accident. I've got it.
那是我的声音
That voice, that was mine.
怎么可能
How can that be possible?
我在这些照片里看到了我自己
I saw myself in those pictures.
那是我吧 对吗
That was me, wasn't it?
还是不是我 是他吗
Or no, was it him?
所以是两个我吗
So are there two of me?
我之前没有想过
I didn't think about that before,
但是也是有可能的 对吗
but that's possible, isn't it?
这里的每个人都不一样
Everyone's different here:
普赖斯 我爸 我妈
Price, my dad, my mom...
我
Me.
但如果这里不是我的世界
But if this world isn't mine...
那这是谁的世界
Then whose is it?
这家伙绝对不是我
This guy is definitely not me.
我也绝对不是他
And I am definitely not him.
我得弄清楚他到底是谁
I need to find out exactly who he is.
该死 启动盘被加密了
Shit, the boot drive is encrypted.
也许他比我想象的更像我
Maybe he's more like me than I thought.
信息显示他没有严重的社交焦虑
Based on this, he doesn't have crippling social anxiety
或偏执症
or paranoia.
他看起来是个在派对上很能玩得开的人物
He looks like he's fun at parties,
过得很好
makes a good living,
有很多朋友
has lots of friends.
他的人生看起来很完美
Everything in his life seems perfect.
但没有人的人生会真如表面上那么完美
But nobody is as perfect as they seem.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
我知道我肯定能找到什么 他不可能活得这么快乐
I know I'll find something. He can't be this happy.
没人会
No one is.
你是否注意过
Haven't you been paying attention?
任何人都有自己的秘密
Everyone has a secret.
人们总是掩藏着什么
People are always hiding something:
比如他们的弱点 恐惧 耻辱
their vulnerabilities, their fears, their shame.
不论他看起来多开心
I don't care how happy he looks.
所有人心里都住着个魔鬼
Everyone has a monster.
问题是 住在他心里的魔鬼是什么
The question is, what's his?
就是这个了
And there it is,
一个隐藏分区
a hidden partition,
一个驱动器 装满了他不想让任何人看到的文件
a drive full of files he doesn't want anyone to see.
这些都是
These are images...
我的图片
Of me...
我的生活
My life.
他是怎么知道我的
How does he know about me?
难道他也通过某些方法
Did he somehow hack...
入侵到我的世界了吗
my world?
我是他的魔鬼吗
Am I...his monster?
你是谁
Who are you?
我知道这很扯
I know this is fucked up.
你在我屋子里干什么
What are you doing in my apartment?
而且你为什么长得很像我
And why do you look like me?
我们得谈谈
I think we should talk.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你想要什么
I don't know who you are or what you want.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表