剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
怎么了
What's up?
你真想不怕麻烦
Dude, do you reallywant to deal with the hassle
报♥警♥吗
of calling the cops?
那样只会在公♥安♥局里通宵做笔录
It's just gonna end in an all-nighter for you
还有一大堆文件要填
at the station, followed by a shit ton of paperwork.
而且 还都是徒劳
Besides, nothing--nothing happened.
你抓住了我 我就走了
You busted me,I'm walking away.
没有伤害 毫无瓜葛
No harm, no foul.
但我有几个问题
Yeah, but I got questionsthat need answering.
首先 你看到我钥匙了吗
First, have you seen my keys?
没有
No.
这是我唯一的问题
That was my only question.
我能走了吗
Can I please go now?
我还有个问题
Oh, wait,I got another question.
你能帮我把车发动了吗
Can you start my car?
要这样吗
Really?
我通常都是用钥匙 但现在好像找不到了
Yeah, I usually use my keys,and I can't seem to find them.
你这个样子
Okay, you'renot really planning
还想开车吗
on driving like this, are you?
我得回家啊
Well, I gotta get home.
哥们 你都喝断片了
Dude, you are drunk as shit.
你不能叫个出租车什么的吗
Can't you just call a cabor something?
不行 出租车去不了我要去的地方
No, cabs don't go where I'm headed.
你去哪啊 北极吗
Where is that,the North Pole?
不是
No.
我去北边 福克斯洛克
It's Upstate. Foxrock.
你叫什么
What's your name?
托拜厄斯
Tobias.
你好 托拜厄斯
Hi, Tobias.
我是达琳 我们是朋友对吗
I'm Darlene.We're friends, right?
是 这个好
Yeah, I'd like that.
很好
Great.
我有个主意
So here's an idea.
我可以送你回家 如果你之后能
I'll drive you home if I can borrow
借我车用一下的话
your car afterwards for a quick errand.
你真是精打细算啊 多莉
You drive a hard bargain,Dolly.
是达琳
Darlene.
没错 咱们走吧
Exactly.Let's ride!
同志们 我明白
Oh, guys, I understand,
但我说了 网坏了
but like I said,Internet's down.
手♥机♥都是联网的
Phone's hooked to the Internet,
也就是手♥机♥也上不去了
so that means phone is down too.
我们这里偏僻
We're kind of in the middleof nowhere here.
我们的手♥机♥都没有服务了
None of our phoneshave service.
这附近肯定有有信♥号♥♥的地方
There's gotta be someplacenearby with cell reception.
- 是的 在镇上 - 什么镇
- Sure, back in town.- What town?
- 派克谷
- Pike's Hollow.
我们怎么去
How do we get there?
太远了 除非你们抄近道
It's too far to walkunless you take the shortcut.
但我丈夫一会儿来接我
But my husband's comingto pick me up in a bit,
你们想搭个车吗
if you want a ride.
捷径怎么走
Where's the shortcut?
明白
Got it!
提利尔·韦里克是吗
Tyrell Wellick, right?
难怪我认得你
That's how I know you.
但我还不知道你还上过《老大哥》
But I never knewyou were on "Big Brother."
我的天呐
Holy smokes!
不敢相信你来我店里了
I cannot believeyou are in my store.
能跟我来个自♥拍♥吗
Can I get a selfie?
不 我不是 你认错人了 好吗
No, I'm not him.You have me confused, okay?
近道怎么抄
The shortcut,how do we get there?
你真的不是提利尔·韦里克吗
Are you sure you're notTyrell Wellick?
E公♥司♥那家伙
E Corp fella.
你跟他一模一样
You are the spitting imageof him.
是啊 肯定的
Yes, I'm sure.
太不巧了
That's too bad.
真想见到他啊
Sure like to meet him one day.
他似乎人不错哦
Seems like a nice guy.
我的老天爷 女人
Jesus fucking Christ, woman!
近路在哪儿 我们他妈的要怎么去镇上
Where is the shortcut?How the fuck do we get to town?
你可太粗鲁了
- Whoa, aren't youfriggin' rude?
就在街对面
Directly across the street,
你会看到一条徒步道的路口
you'll seean opening to a trail,
那条路穿过树林
and that will take you throughthe woods for a stretch,
但是小心不要离开溪边
but be sure you veer leftat the creek.
大概半小时左右
You'll find yourselfin Pike's Hollow
你们就能到派克谷
in 30 minutes or so.
终于说了
- Fucking finally.
不如你走的时候学学如何礼貌一些吧
- Wouldn't hurt you to learnsome manners on the walk.
这是正确的路 对吧
- This is the right trail,right?
加油站对面的
The one acrossfrom the gas station.
这是唯一一个
- There was only one.
- 你确定吗 - 确定
- Are you sure?- Yeah.
外面好安静
So quiet out here.
你有想过离开吗
Have you everconsidered leaving?
什么意思
- What do you mean?
就离开 消失
- Just walking off,disappearing,
把现在的生活抛在脑后
leaving the lifeyou're living behind you,
一切破事儿 压力 痛苦
all the bullshit,the stress, the pain,
一切
everything?
你知道 或许去没有人认识你的地方
You know, maybe start over
重新开始
where no one knows youand reinvent yourself
忘掉你犯下的一切过错
and forget about all themistakes you made in this life.
找到宁静
Find some peace.
休息
Some rest.
我会这么想
I think about that.
你不会吗
Don't you?
不会
- No.
有小溪的影子吗
- Any sign of the creek?
也许还在更前面
- Well, maybe it's stillup ahead.
我们已经走了有一段时间了
We've been walkingfor a while.
应该已经碰上了
We shoulda comeacross it by now.
你怎么知道应该已经碰上了
- How do you know if we shouldhave come across it by now?
因为我们已经走了好几个小时了
- Because we've been walkingfor fucking hours.
- 就这样 - 别生我的气
That's how.- Don't get mad at me.
我不知道那该死的小溪在哪儿
I don't know wherethe goddamn creek is.
是你选的走这边
- You were the onewho took off this way.
难以置信 你怪我把我们带迷路了吗
- Unbelievable--you'reblaming me that we're lost?
我怪你把我们带到这步境地
- I blame youthat we're even here.
- 你说他死了 - 他是死了
You said he was dead.- He was.
那他是怎么开的车
- Well, then how didhe drive the van?
我他妈怎么知道
- I don't fucking know!
好了 好了
- All right, all right.
都冷静点
Let's all calm down.
放轻松
Take it easy.
那是什么 狗吗
- What was that?A dog?
鬼知道
- Who knows?
我们在树林当中
We're in the middleof the woods.
什么都有可能
Could be anything.
可能是丛林狼
- Maybe a coyote.
或者野狼
Or a wolf.
那个
That.
你听到了吗
You hear it?
继续走吧 或许小溪就在前面
- Let's just keep going.Maybe the creek is up ahead.
她认得我的脸
- She knew my face.
什么
- What?
那个收银员
- The cashier.
她认得我的脸
She knew my face.
所以呢
- So what?
那意味着她可以辨识出我
- That means she can ID me.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表