剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
Okay, if he's not with his phone, it's because...
他要么是出意外了
either something happened to him
要么就不想让我找到他
or he doesn't want meto know where he is.
你撒谎
- You're lying.
认真的吗 我没骗你
- Are you serious?I'm not lying.
你就是撒谎 你个肮脏的骗子
- Yes, you are.You are a filthy lying liar.
上帝啊
- Oh, my God.
她不知道
- She doesn't know.
她不知道她哥哥在哪
She doesn't know where her brother is.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
相信我
Trust me.
她撒谎的话我能看出来
I know what it looks like when she's lying.
不是这样 此路不通
This isn't it.It's a dead end.
或许你是对的
- You know,maybe you're right.
就像我妈以前说的
Like my mother used to say:
橙子只剩皮的时候是榨不出橙汁的
you can't juice the orange when there's only the rind left.
- 把手♥机♥给我 - 你要干什么
Give me my phone.- What are you doing?
我要叫人来给特鲁迪开膛破肚
- I'm gonna have my men gut Trudie like a trout.
什么 为什么
- What? Why?
这是唯一能证明她有没有骗我的方法
- Only way to confirm or deny her statement.
不 我已经把我哥的定位给你了
- No, I gave you my brother's location.
你想要的我已经给你了
I did what you wanted me to do.
更正一下 你给我的是他的手♥机♥定位
- Correction: you gave mehis phone's location,
不是他的定位
not his location.
不不 想想吧 珍妮丝
- No, no.Think about it, Janice.
你手上只有我的家人 要是现在杀了他们
My family's all you've got.If you kill them now--
那我就没有威胁你的筹码了
- Then I'll have nothing leftto hang over your head.
- 不要 - 我懂
- No!- I know.
看来我们都倾注了很多 多米尼克
Looks like we both have a lot riding on this, Dominique.
打牌的时候
- You know, in poker,
这叫赌上一切
they would call thisan all-in move.
你个傻♥逼♥白♥痴♥
- You fucking moron.
你这么做没任何回报
You're doing thisfor no reason.
- 我不知道他在哪 - 我认为你在骗我
I don't know where he is.- And I'm calling your bluff.
求你了 珍妮丝 我们会有办法的
- Please, Janice, please.We can work something out.
- 求你了 - 对不起 多米尼克
- Please.- I'm sorry, Dominique.
我已经忍♥到极点了
I held off as long as I could.
没人接
No answer.
什么
- What?
你的手下
- Your men.
他们不接电♥话♥
Are they not answering?
你为什么要这么问我
- And why exactly...would you be asking me that?
可能想问问他
- Probably wanna ask him.
他 他是谁
- Him?Who's him?
看我的手♥机♥
Check my phone.
他可能在给我打电♥话♥
He's probably been tryingto call me.
多姆 亲爱的 我在等你电♥话♥呢
- Dom, love, I've been waiting for your call.
你好
- Hello?
有点迟了 抱歉 但你的计划奏效了
- Sorry for the delay,but your plan worked.
你给我的车牌没错
The license platesyou gave me checked out.
别担心 一切都很好
Don't worry.Everything's grand.
我接到你的家人了 我们正在往安全屋赶
I've got your family and we'reon our way to the safe house.
你是谁
- Who's this?
你他么是谁
- Who the fuck is this?
我先问的
- I asked you first.
我是迪根 你是谁
- This is Deegan.Who's this?
我是珍妮丝
- This is Janice.
哦对对对 黑暗军团那女的
- Oh, yeah.The Dark Army lass.
告诉多姆 谢谢她的技术支持
Listen, tell Dom thanksfor the technicality.
我们扯平了 漏句1
We're square now.
以及我对你的人很抱歉
Oh, and I'm really sorryabout your boys.
什么意思 什么人
- What do you mean?What boys?
那些看守多姆妈妈家的伙计们
- The fellas guardingDom's mum's house.
刚刚给他们开天窗了
I had to give 'em a bit of a holy show back there.
实属无奈
There weren't no other way.
什么 说人话
- What?Speak English!
我杀了他们 亲爱的
- I fucking killed 'em, dear.
爆了他们的头
Shot 'em in the brains.
用枪
With me gun.
不过别担心 他们死的很有尊严
Don't worry, though.They died with dignity.
不过 有几个人拉裤子了
Well, a few of them mighthave shat themselves,
不过法国人管这叫
but I believe that's whatthe Frenchies call
礼节需要 没错吧
de rigueur, innit?
迪根先生
- Mr. Deegan,
我想你还没意识到
I don't think you have taken into account
你所对抗的力量有多强大
the primal forces you are meddling with here.
如果你继续如此
If you proceed down this path,
我会动用一切手段
I will use every means at my disposal
- 让你再也 - 没错 没错
to make sure that you nev--- Yeah, yeah.
这话我听腻了 排个号♥吧
I heard it all before.Take a number.
这样那样的
Et cetera and so forth.
祝你圣诞快乐
You have yourself a merry little Christmas.
再见吧 婊砸
Ta-ta for now,you flange.
你没事
- You're okay.
没事了
You're okay.
- 我该怎么做 - 手♥机♥给我
What do I do?- Give me the phone.
我这边出现了情况
I have a 10-13.
警员急需协助
Officer needsimmediate assistance.
西20街202号♥
202 West 20th street.
16B公♥寓♥
Apartment 16B.
快走
Go.
什么
- What?
不能让他们看到你
- You can't be herewhen they arrive.
不 我不会把你这样留在这的
- No, I am not leaving youlike this.
我才不管他们会不会逮捕我
I don't give a shitif they arrest me.
别犯傻
- Don't be stupid.
都是我的错 我害的你
- This is all my fault.I did this to you.
你想帮我吗
- You wanna help me?
找到艾略特 干掉他们
Go find Elliot and take them down.
嘿 小子
- Hey, kiddo.
抱歉暂停了下
- Uh, sorry for the time-out.
我们差不多可以出发了
We're almost good to go.
达琳已经弄到我们要搞到
Darlene's goteverything we need
天神集团电♥话♥号♥码
to grab the Deus Groupphone numbers
并拦截双因素认证代码所需的一切了
and intercept the 2FA codes.
我正在写
And I'm working on a script
转账脚本
to transfer all the money.
但我们没那么长时间
Uh, but we don't have long.
离会面只有一小时了
Meeting's in an hour.
你不是因为这个才让我回归的 对吗
- That's not why you let meback in, is it?
想谈谈吗
Wanna talk about it?
那我说你听
Mind if I talk, then?
我在这的唯一原因
The only reason I'm here...
就是确保没人再能伤害到你
Is to make sure no oneever hurts you.
这本来该是你♥爸♥的任务
That was supposedto be your father's job,
但他辜负了你
but he failed.
他太懦弱了
He was too weak.
但你
But you...
你很坚强
You were strong.
你会反击
You fought back...
用唯一可行的方式
The only way you could.
你带我来是要保护你
You brought me hereto protect you...
不受他伤害
from him.
我尽量护你周全
I tried to keep you safe...
只给你看你们
Only show you the memories
还是朋友时的那些记忆
when the two of youwere friends before...
我以为我能
I thought I could...
把事实存起来不让你看到
store the truth so you'dnever have to see it...
或感受到
or feel it.
但实际上
The fact is...
我也不想看到
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表